3DXChat Community

why no one come or stay on the 2.0 of 3dx

Toran

Hello everyone ^^

so i have a question for all players alot of people says alawys nothing move  , no updates and when devs give us a news version no one come on so why ?

ok  have some bug on and littles yes , but still have bug on 1.0 too

the 2.0 is more nice . fluid and fast has to load , we can change the weathers , in our room too , all public location are beautiful the yacht is amazing and its not over wet ^^

so pl i invite you to come on the 2.0 for play on a very beautiful version not over yet but  better than the 1.0 , open your room here and come speak , meet and have fun !!! moved ppl

bugs of clothes and sound has be corrected no excuse ppl.....

thanks for have read me , sorry for my english and as my friends say "be happy" ^^

good days everyone have fun on game ;)

Hmmmm... Because I prefer sex over petting? ^^

Yes, still beta. So I will just wait for the complete package and for the final thing.

Beta is nice for me to get a 1st short Impression but that's it.

But just my personal 2 cents on this :)

Hmmm I ve seen reports of thoose on both card-platforms (nVidia and ATI)

I d say lucky you and yeah without thoose graphical glitches it would be enjoyable already thats true. I guess I just have to wait for it to gold.

Here's a thought. Let's pick a day of the week. I'd propose Monday, but maybe others have reasons that another day would be better. Then on that one day a week, we all encourage each other to use 2.0 for that entire day. Yes, I know, different time zones, etc. blah da blah da blah. 

How big of a rush are the developers going to be in to debug the beta if hardly anyone is using it? Maybe after a month we choose two days, then three days and so on...

And by the way, until us users are putting a load on the servers, I can guarantee all the bugs will not show themselves. So how about it people? Manic Mondays?  Two Point Oh Tuesdays?  Let's do something to get this ball rolling.  I want to open up a room and not have to block the windows!!

3DXChat was in beta for years and people still played it. Being a beta is not a good excuse to not switch over to 2.0. There is, however, a few graphical glitches remaining but everything else seems mostly functional. I get on 2.0 every day and have not experienced many issues at all. Currently the only thing that is bothering me is the nights being too bright and the chat bug which doesn't let you see what you're typing after the second line. 

Other than that, no reasons to not switch over. Most of the things that are not working properly are new features that didn't exist before anyway, so it can simply be ignored. Would definitely like to see more people on 2.0 :)

Well personally, i adore the way 2.0 is getting, but i never go there just becase "i have no friends there".. is desert.

Seriously, no one of my pals can acces the 2.0 because their video cards... and is not the big deal, i have a GTX750 and an intel core2cuad, and i can run the 2.0 the maximum, no white borders at the sea, and not laggy at all, is beautiful, but the most, have laptops or desk just for work, that doesn't run "heavy" games.

Another reazon is, yes we all want updates, but this one... emmm is  just not exactly what we wanted... -_-  sorry but is the truth... is hard to run for the most... and after 4 months, just 2 new sexual lesbian poses won't atract the attention of anybody.

I think the 2.0 is almost ready to be completed and replace/close the old one, however that will "force" many ppl to buy an "stronger" video card, or just stop playing.

The graphics can still be set to low which should work fine for most players. The video card issue was supposedly fixed in the latest update. My boyfriend says the water bug was fixed. Did your friends try it again?

To socialize, I have to stay in 1.0 because people have not switched over. The stripping bug was a valid reason not to switch but that was resolved with the latest patch that came out Thursday. The 2.0 game is totally playable now. Oh, damn there's a big white line at the pool at night! But there was no night time at the pool in 1.0 so just set it to daytime like 1.0 and your problem is solved.

At some point, 1.0 is going to shut down and you'll have to get adapted to 2.0 so why not now before it is forced on you? In my opinion, the 2.0 is very close to ready. A few last things need to be tweaked but, for the most part, this ship is ready to sail. It's up to you if you choose to sail with it but you'll eventually get left behind if you don't.

Although beta 2.0 is an improvement of the later version, it has a lot of problems that need to be fixed. Its just easier to wait for the complete version than to become frustrated with the bugs and issues the beta has. Further more, some people including myself can't even go into certain rooms or locations without the Simple Waters patch because the game crashes every time we try to enter a room or location with a body of water. Depending on what graphic card you have, the Beta can be laggy as fuck while you can be on Extremely High setting on the old version with little issues. 

lets be honest, most arent going due to the naked or should i say lack of being naked bug. perverts :lol: although that stuff nikki had looks horrible, must be that bad Seattle weather :o

Well... That one is fixed now. I can get naked to my hearts content and others can see my nudity in all its glory!

Being completely honest here i rather had other things than just so much time spend on graphical improvements, so i don't really feel invested enough that i wish to be spending my remaining subscription time beta testing it. Not to sound mean or anything, that just how i feel about the whole thing.

That graphic bug is only on the 'cloudy' setting for me.  Night, and all day modes are just fine.  I've spent time with quite a few players in 2.0 and nobody's run into this problem with night mode... though it looks like one of Nikki's pics is indeed from that.  Nikki - have you updated your graphics drivers to the very latest version?  2.0 client really needs that... 

Updating graphics driver also greatly improves performance, some graphics cards that were struggling with high or medium work without lag on extreme after updating.

The biggest annoyance for me in 2.0 is the 2 line text scroll bug in chat window, but i get around it just fine.  Even with current bugs and unfinished environment s (night doesn't have stars & moon yet), 2.0 just looks and plays so much better, it's hard for me to go back to 1.0. 

I've spent more time in 2.0 than 1.0 since the latest patch.  It's more fun when my friends come over, but I've also met some new people over there, there is a nice sense of community in a world that's just getting started, the smaller population forces me out of my lazy / clique-y zone, which is a good thing.

• 3 weeks later...

There isn't much of a difference between 1.0 and 2.0. Both work fine for me. There are a few bugs still. The major one when opening your room to the public then you seem to merge with other accessible rooms.

2.0 doesn't offer a compelling enough reason to go over full time. Most the people are still in 1.0, so there is no point in going to 2.0 unless I am going to check it out with Kuro.

Strange, for me it is the reverse. The fact that there are so few and, for me, insignificant problems offers "a compelling enough reason to go over full time."
Having said that, there are certain things, like Sammy's DJ'ing and Lorelia's music that I have to go back for sometimes.

Guest TrixyTrump

Ugh I can't even get it to open!! I at least wanna check it out

Alexia, please go to the support section, if you have not already.

• 2 weeks later...