3DXChat Community

Updates ... ?

Synusoidal

A little bit more communication from the development team of this game would be appreciated. For $25.00/month, regular updates and a professional relationship between developers and customers should be expected.

What's the state of development on 3DXChat? Are there any plans to bring back moderators to help with the social environment? What are the future goals?

Not trying to be a typical doomsayer or a forum troll, but as someone who believed this game had the potential to be the best in its genre, I'm a bit concerned lately and I'm wondering if the development team has any answers.

A little bit more communication from the development team of this game would be appreciated. For $25.00/month, regular updates and a professional relationship between developers and customers should be expected.

What's the state of development on 3DXChat? Are there any plans to bring back moderators to help with the social environment? What are the future goals?

Not trying to be a typical doomsayer or a forum troll, but as someone who believed this game had the potential to be the best in its genre, I'm a bit concerned lately and I'm wondering if the development team has any answers.

Lol wow, what is this?

You ask in other adults games looks like Call of Duty or Battlefield too for Moderators? And I think we don't need Moderators in a Adult Sex Game too, for what? Hold my Penis when I play the game :huh::D

When you need help in the game, ask the Community, we have a very good and friendly Community, I think the mostly help gladly.

Updates? I think the Game gets often Updates...

Sorry people, but I don't understand the critics here. And a "Newbie" ask for Moderators, of course... :lol::P

Guest Suikazura

If what I hear is true there are only 2 developers working on this title. Which, to me, seems to be much less than you would expect, especially if you are trying to grow the game. So it may be that there isn't time for them to give a detailed account of what they are doing. Would you rather they spend their time working on the game or writing documents about what they are trying to do?

I know of other games with an active community that elect members to act as a liaison between the development team and the community. So, possibly, this could be a good system for this game as well. The liaison(s) could act as a voice for the community, voicing concerns and indicating the direction the community would like to see the game go, as well as being a voice for the Dev team, letting the community know what is being done, and why.

Guest Skar

Lol wow, what is this?

You ask in other adults games looks like Call of Duty or Battlefield too for Moderators? I don't know other Adult games with Moderators, for what? Hold my Penis when I play the game :huh::D

When you need help in the game, ask the Community, we have a very good and friendly Community, I think the mostly help gladly.

Sorry people, but I don't understand the critics here. And a "Newbie" ask for Moderators, of course... :lol::P

So Achille, making fun of the new players in 3dxchat is the new way to make them feel welcome ? 

So Achille, making fun of the new players in 3dxchat is the new way to make them feel welcome ? 

For feel welcome we have the Welcome! Thread. Here write a "New" Member for a say "Hallo" very much critics about the Developers and wishes for Moderators, sorry but I don't think that this is a New Member.

And trust me, when I make fun then sound this other as a bit irony ;)

If what I hear is true there are only 2 developers working on this title. Which, to me, seems to be much less than you would expect, especially if you are trying to grow the game. So it may be that there isn't time for them to give a detailed account of what they are doing. Would you rather they spend their time working on the game or writing documents about what they are trying to do?

I know of other games with an active community that elect members to act as a liaison between the development team and the community. So, possibly, this could be a good system for this game as well. The liaison(s) could act as a voice for the community, voicing concerns and indicating the direction the community would like to see the game go, as well as being a voice for the Dev team, letting the community know what is being done, and why.

yes we had an active community and we did liaise with developers, but wait I here you say ,what happened,

well certain people made it all to frigging hard. But it can be done again ,if you can work together and make some rules. JUST SAYIN!!!

Smiles knowingly

Lol wow, what is this?

You ask in other adults games looks like Call of Duty or Battlefield too for Moderators? And I think we don't need Moderators in a Adult Sex Game too, for what? Hold my Penis when I play the game :huh::D

see Suikazura

Lol wow, what is this?

Firstly, I'm not a newbie. I just never felt the need to participate in forums. :)

Secondly, in a game that is entirely about social interactions, moderators go a long way in helping shape the community. They don't have to be there actively watching, but public moderator action is necessary to establish a connection between the community and the development team. Call them community representatives, customer care team, whatever you want. To me, this team is non-existant in 3DXChat. It used to be there to some extent, but now it's gone, which has established a larger gap between the players and the team.

Thirdly, that was only part of the issues I described.

Has it always been 2 developers working on this title? If not, what changed? If it's been always 2 developers, why have the updates been non-existent lately? Why did Lisa's Upcoming Content thread die on April 14th?

In a normal team, a community rep would come and answer such questions. To keep the paying customers aware of what's going on, and what is planned, just to keep people invested in the game.

...It used to be there to some extent...

Correction. An oppressive, absolutely bias and doomed to fail set of rules and executors used to be there.

I agree that a community should have mods. Professional...mods who will listen to all, without any discrimination, favor or making feel players (who PAY for this by the way and this game is on right now BECAUSE of the cash flow from all the players) uneasy by unnecessary and possibly abusive use of authority. These kinds of mods will not only raise the quality of the environment but act as a bridge between devs and players.

As far as updates go...indeed there was a huge gap between last few updates and now we have nothing....There should be a clarification for this. I hope this game won't end up like some others out there, that just stopped being developed and died slowly but surely.

I really cant see why this game needs any moderators, the ignore button works just fine and i dont see why else you would need a moderator for.

On the subject of updates i can completely agree with the OP that there is a total lack of information on this, at least give us some details what u are working on. 

Not only that but cant help but wonder if they are actually making some major updates that people really want like having threesomes etc. If you look at the idea informer website you can see lots of stuff "scheduled" but there is no saying when that will be, some of these ideas are more then 1,5 years old. You would think they would have posted some WIP,information or an ETA on it.

That being said i really love the game so far, but the new clothes every 2 weeks wont keep me subscribed for long considering we pay 25$ or 20 euro in my case.

-sighs- here we go again another thread heading the same way. Mods, no mods, mods no mods. Will it ever end? I do agree the updates are poor it's a sex game get the sex content updated regularly there is so much that could be added easily. Who is really interested in an HD sky on yacht (which messed up most people's settings) my yearly sub is almost at an end and at this rate I won't be renewing. Nothing to do with the community just lack of content.

I played 2 months, and unsubbed at march 14, because the lack of content. Still watching every time if there is some worthy new stuff to come back for. I think they should consider to let some kind of help from the community, There is renderotica, affect3d, lots of people who could help making animations, props, clothing for free or for a monthly sub. Maybe it would not be a silly idea to make design contests, like clothing design or things like that.

I agree on the fact that a little more communication from the developing team would  reassure some players like me who knows nothing about the way chosen by the developers and the future improvements. What are they working on? It would be easier to keep and attract more players on the game.  And why are there rules if they mean nothing? I don't think that it s the player's job to denounce other players violation of rules. That's just my personal opinion, don't want to be involved in controversy. :)  :ph34r: Have a good game and fun  :D

Yes. after last updates passed 2 weeks and new update is not, I understand that our devs is very busy something else, but sometimes need thinking about us (The players of 3DX Chat), becouse we pay for this Game and we want something new (its must be new sex poses, outfits and etc.) .

P.S. Its not critic. i realiy like this cool best ever adult sex Game, its just my personal opinion nothing more.

The amount of times this has been discussed is getting crazy, this topic will create another war between people

If you really want to get your message to the right people I suggest sending a mail to the devs

The game has been like this for a while and I don't believe creating topics like this will help any since it allready is turning into side one vs side two

Now, have a awesome weekend! :P

as I see it, there are three or four people here that don't want moderation and are constantly TROLLING and accusing others of bringing the subject up and indeed trolling themselves, what a joke, if indeed this game is to survive we need to start acting like grown ups,or we will be out of a game.

I think it will only be a matter of weeks and it will be all over, I have seen them come and seen them go and its the big egos that are spoiling the new people, so you know who you are, if you haven't got anything constructive to say/do, shut up, zip the lip, go away, go back to sleep, get a life, and STOP TROLLING!!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE

JUST SAYIN

makes seagull noises and fly's away to 3DSex squawk squawk

Guest Arya

No one is trolling here. People are just saying what they are feeling, in both side. Don't fight and try to understand everyone. ^_^

I am a little bit disappointed because updates are very rare since one month. But I'm sure it's a huge work for this little team so let's try to be patient, we will see..

I see a lot of uninformed posts in this thread. A lot of people don't seem to be reading the original post.

I want to make it very clear that I do not want moderators. I don't care if they're there or not. There is an ignore feature to deal with trolls. What I want is a community representative. Someone to facilitate communication between players and developers. Before, the moderators where the closest thing we had to this, even though they did a poor job of "representing the community".

I want the developers to come out and explain why there is a lack of updates. I want to know what they're working on, what they're planning to work on, and what are their plans for 3DXChat. This keeps the customer informed and happy. Happy customers = $$$

... I understand that our devs is very busy something else ...

You don't know this for a fact, do you? If you don't, this further proves the point I'm trying to make.

I'm an angry customer who doesn't feel that $25/month justifies a stagnant game with a development team that is as silent as a brick, not a troll. But I'm also a passionate customer who cares about the success of this "game", which is why I'm here writing this instead of just un-subbing and going somewhere else.

Please stop calling myself or anyone a troll simply because they're criticizing something you're passionate about. That's just being childish and intolerant.

Guest Justyna

so much true and everyone can ask our dev team yeah?

giphy.gif

Now here is an idea:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS,
do not reply to this thread.
Let it fall to the bottom or be locked.
many of us are getting sick of reading this

being-sick.gif

I see a lot of uninformed posts in this thread. A lot of people don't seem to be reading the original post.

I want to make it very clear that I do not want moderators. I don't care if they're there or not. There is an ignore feature to deal with trolls. What I want is a community representative. Someone to facilitate communication between players and developers. Before, the moderators where the closest thing we had to this, even though they did a poor job of "representing the community".

I want the developers to come out and explain why there is a lack of updates. I want to know what they're working on, what they're planning to work on, and what are their plans for 3DXChat. This keeps the customer informed and happy. Happy customers = $$$

You don't know this for a fact, do you? If you don't, this further proves the point I'm trying to make.

I'm an angry customer who doesn't feel that $25/month justifies a stagnant game with a development team that is as silent as a brick, not a troll. But I'm also a passionate customer who cares about the success of this "game", which is why I'm here writing this instead of just un-subbing and going somewhere else.

Please stop calling myself or anyone a troll simply because they're criticizing something you're passionate about. That's just being childish and intolerant.

For me... Now I'm a happy Customer :)

I don't pay money for much Updates. I pay my money for play this game, for chat with lovely People and of course for have fun!

For me are much updates not Important, so long the Game works great and have a nice graphics.

For me is 3DXchat the best Game of this kind, with the best graphics, open world, a great Community!

Of course are updates nice when comes new functions, content and much more but I don't need updates very much! When comes updates then I be happy :)

I remember me to the last October 13 and when I see what is with the game now since this time...

But see self... Here is the full Update-List ;)