3DXChat Community

The Art Of Cybersex Workshop - 16:00 GMT, July 24th

Hello everybody!

Is your cybersex not as satisfying as you'd like it to be? New to virtual erotica and looking to improve your game?

In this 90 minute workshop I'll cover some fundamental tips and tricks on how to make your posts more descriptive, dynamic, original and sexy! ;)

Even if you're shy, inexperienced or a slow typist, this workshop will help you become the kind of memorable lover people crave.

Open to all genders and orientations.

Newbs welcome!

Love,

post-11683-0-51461600-1468602177_thumb.png

A special shoutout to the warm and wonderful NaikeSe for suggesting this event! Thank you so much for your input!

Want to learn more about my other workshops and events? Visit my website at http://sugarbunny7.wix.com/sugarbunny!

OMFG!!!!..lol you have to be kidding...now I have seen it all, bunny it's called Good imagination, and decent discriptive typing skills..lol..But Cudos to you, Hell I may take part and teach you, a thing or two also...lol...:P..Anyways either way good work. , Perhaps may just check it out. But this is good for some, there is a few that might just need this..nothing worse, then a partner, with little imagination, no descriptive abilities and pose flips every 30 seconds..so Great idea miss Bunny to try to help everyone to get up to speed..And perhaps I may just come by, improve the performance , and just join in .:P

Guest TrixyTrump

MMM Robo, you going to give a tutorial?

I would love to be YOUR lab partner!  :wub:

But, plenty on here that need your help, bunny!

Good luck!