3DXChat Community

Make an avatar look 40yrs old

alexuk

cant really adjust body sizes, then you would have issues with pose quality.,  same with height, etc.  If anyone has seen imvu you know what i mean , only diff is here there are no resizers to fix it

They seem to have found a way round this issue with breast size... an entire spectrum from 'pert' to 'male operated avi'

breast sizes have always been the same since day one. look at some of the poses with the largest breasts, they are actually in the others chest in certain poses. if you start screwing around with body types it wont just be breasts

Had no experience of steroid-sized cups, so I'll defer to you on that

Hi all

How do i make my avatar look 40yrs old . there doesn't seem to be a option to look older that 20.

help please

thanks

6 simple letters:

WAWToF

Welcome to the forums alex -stop

And yes,(still) huge lack of face(s) choices n options needed / missing ALSO there -stop
Why do also U mabye think, why we ALL (still) nearly look ALL the same^^ -stop

i-robot-1.jpg?id=62121164

Tip: go and buy min 2 of these http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2432-holiday-season-2015/-stop
or simply grab a yearly sub if u like it and grow a lill old(er) with us @ll together muhahaaaaaaaa -stople

First row, sitback, relax n chill and play...ps: and don forget, ofc free group popcorn is included in both -stop

stock-photo-enjoying-a-great-movie-shot-

8499_large.jpg?id=57744907

giphy.gif

- have fun n enjoy | et patientiam habebit in 3DX  -
*nice summer, winter n spring*

*cheers*

I think that 3dx operates much like an upscale L.A. Club - Only pretty people, please.

Personally I understand and appreciate this policy because if you look at places where infinite customization is possible (such as Second Life), the place is full of ugly and weird avatars. Fact is not everyone can design a nice avi, just as not everyone is good at home decor or painting or fashion.

That might sound elitist, but what draws me to 3dx is how damn pretty it is. Everything here (especially in 2.0) is absolutely gorgeous, and I for one wouldn't want it getting cluttered with unattractive avatars. I see enough unappealing people in real life without having them invade my online fantasy world.

All that being said I would recommend that you add a beard and dress conservatively, in addition to having grey hair, if you want your avi to look older. Being more deeply tanned helps as it gives the avi a bit more of a rugged look.

Thanks for the replies. Idon't want a major overhaul. Just something to identify me as older. There are minimum stubble choices and one Santa beard. I suppose I just hope everyone reads my profile before engaging with this old man.