3DXChat Community

Fuck me I am famous

Nikki

lol, U guyz are still "bombing it out" here in a diary?!

giphy.gif

so.. how about we get back on topic? 

how about, u all just started a discussion thread to this and whatevr u guyz wanna call it like, the next "DJ|3DramaX 4.0" *Bashmania XII* or whatever topicname evar and just bomb "the shit" out of it n urselfs, with waht ever good or bad ideas, opinions, thoughts, ect pp?!?!? just think, sayn and typn!!

Bernd%2C%20Toni%2C%20Riedle%20und%20Zimm+

quote-good-morning-mr-phelps-your-missio

b36404984e1bbdbc8ae9a17517cb6f95.jpg

*pls, do enter this spoiler below, only at ur own risk, or even better, not at all cause, this "message" will be selfdistructing very soon by its own auhtor*

I, as a admin and forum-mod myself in my own forum of my comm, id just would warn you have

done it for example: just like our last1 of the 4 mods, that also "threw the towel" as a forum-mod for whatever reasons in a forum like this here...but bsides and ofc, also cause other RL reasosns: like our ash!!

- he 1st closed it, then split into to 2 topics, just like and as seen with the 3DXChat 2.0 Announcment topic, cause that turned into aha boygruoplike song 'crywolf(s)', besides the dev bashing and finally the non-whiners against the bigga whiners of the whining whiners and do that time unpatiend, daily übarneagtive wanna leave blackmailers, that 4 example since years sayn, wrote that they swear, thel leave and tehir friends of their friends freinds and the freinds of the friends oof them: IF NOT, and why or.. yes, WHY the fuk am i even writtn this bloody unnecessary, crapy long, novellike bullshit for actually, all this "DJ|NeverEnding bullshitdrama stuff for nealry 18 now?!?

- that became then the till now well known 3DXChat 2.o Di Discussion/Suggestions topic!!

- and then he (and i would have)simply then: 2ndly merged (moved) all freakn posts in that new topic called i dont know what, something just like 3DX|General: [DJ|SJ - Event|Party - Music Discussion/Suggestions] topic and ALL YOU|WE would and could have used it then, for ALL sporadicly bashing, in best [3DXChat-FrorumBash @ bleedinNoses .com] mannors to take and build up the next: DJ|Fightclub Members-MeetingBashpoint in all sexgamedevil cinemas, across the planet

giphy.gif

just to have a forum-areaplace, where it-or this all now meanwhile, actully after the initilal post, really belongs, fits and suits: but, simply just NOT, in f****g userdiary!!! thats also history here now again, 'in this our litle madhouse, in the middle of the street' *sings* like robt, i also had soemthing writtn for inhere yesterday, but then i just didnt even bother or care postn anympore in this topic here, cause actually, after meanwhile 1,5h years DJ|DramaS left right and center ingame + forum + outside at he fresh air and with the last final result of this:

rip_dj.jpg?id=71608406

- ach, sigh, fuk it - no more comment -
and just out this user diary, that
turned into an emotional
bigg0r minefield

ps:

and at my dear old good friend jowie: i guess, know and think to know: that if I understood you correctly with ur sentence...and yes meanwhile, seen n have read it, alo with all those smileys at the end...id say u were joking!!

let's quit the live streaming again and make this an S E X - game again :P:D:lol::rolleyes:

cause if u were seruosly with that staement my friend and that homestreaming finally also dissapears out of this game, for what "fightingclub" reason ever: U can have all my 5 xmas special giftcards 4 the next 5 years of my membership here FOR FREE and enjoy. the non existing anymore http:// homestreaming link and: Soundfeature of the nonexisting Silence with wahtever handfull, of poor poses more!! cause, if that also gets killed?!?!:  BYE YBE and cu ALL u guyz in Hell, muahhaa lol!! but not with me maybe inhere as as "player" of this community anymore!! causeb thats, besides #1.) the awesome friends i met in here, that make this game evn worth palyn for me and connecting into it! #2.) me myself beeing able to be that inhere, like many others, that ill just NEVER be able to be in RL and also dont wonna be (all the time), cause im simply happy with beeing "both" genders "in me": and coolwise inhere just beeing able, just like by an easy click of an switch and beeing able, to simply be both genders, at what fukn day and hour ever i want, with no sick intolerant dickheads behind every corner i the real big cities outthere!!

lol, *headsot* i wrote something completly differnet yesterday, to post after the weekend sometime - but then not wanting to post at all anymore in here and in this topic and now: I did it, something totally differnet and the most shitty thing of all:

picard-facepalm-o.gif

it got just way to fukn much and long, so that if i dont forge: ill just come back and sneek into this topic next week at night, pssssssssst, planting my C4 in this post of mine at the top-beginning and bottom end of it: warning U all, 1 hour before and after shouting it out loud: fire in the hole: and just blow this waste of my lifetime post and also mybe yours, out of this DIARY and most of all, out of my sight and ur eyes again!

takingcover.jpg?id=70028396