3DXChat Community

Looking for RP Partner (Long-term/Short-term)

Athel

Hello everyone, first day here and thought I'd pop in to introduce myself and see if anyone was looking for an RP partner.

Generally in the past I've roleplayed an older role whether it has been a step parent or a guardian of sorts, generally always the dominant one. I've no restrictions and am fine with taboos and many of the little kinks I've encountered over the years roleplaying.

I'm keeping this one short and sweet. I look forward to meeting some of y'all in the future and if anyone is up for some RP feel free to send me a message.

-Athel

Good luck, Athel! And welcome.  :) 

I love detailed, literate RP. I'm looking for a long term partner myself too. Though it's kinda a niche relationship that Lumi's looking for as you might have seen with my thread in this section.

Though I'm still always up for something short term or just a fun night, so feel free to say hi if you're starved for good RP. My ingame name is Lumierre.  ;) 

You might also like to say hi to Lumi's sister, Eclairre. Bring your helmet though, she's a pocket-sized femme dom.  :D

• 3 months later...

I'm also looking for a long term partner. Tired of spending

times in bars and beach doing nothing.

Qualifcations

Two things

No lying to me

And let us learn each other the natural way

and see where it goes. Just like RL. Know each

other before trying each other on. Winks

leave me a private message

Shorty

ooo~ I would love to play something with you! I mean if you want to start a long term relationship with a Succubus that always has an extra need for another source of protein~ then please swing me a PM~ for more Info~!