3DXChat Community

Could you please not?

VioletSumire

I never planned on renewing my subscription, I didn't even know it was on a subscription plan, I thought it was a one and done $19.99.  The money is already been sent so that's fine but please PLEASE send a notification saying your subscription is about to end.  It would be so nice to know this ahead of time, even if it's 1-2 days ahead.  

Also talk with BMT and tell them to keep passwords to this site off the email.  I don't care if someone messes with BMT directly, but I hate having to change passwords over and over because an email decides to throw it at the screen.  Passwords are scared things guys... Internet 101, let's not give hackers easier access to accounts ok?  

Those are my grievances so far.  Some other things are small and petty... There's no real system for ticketing plus these aren't huge deals, but enough to bring it to someone's attention.  

The best thing you could do if having paid a month is to login on bmtmicro and stopping the recurring payment, as well to check the expire date of your membership. In case you should not know how to do that:

HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
-------------------------------

You can use this login information next time you order.

Use this link and the above login to review your account online or request
changes in your subscription.
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/customers

User/pass should have been sent to you after the purchase.

Anyway I agree those info should be included on the 3dxchat mainsite, while instead it's all unknown unless you check it manually.