3DXChat Community

Time to say goodbye

Guest Justyna

Guest Justyna

I wanna say thanks for all my friends for awesome time i'm spent here in game
i will miss you guys many kisses i hope too see you again in future xD

giphy.gif

Just dont know what to say. It seems our little tigress needs new hunting grounds. I wish you all the best for you in personal and ofc successful studies. Take good care of all the little childs.

It's never easy to say good bye to a precious person and i would liked to do it face to face and not here.

Good bye Justyna aka Justa. Roaaaaaar.:)

Justa as if I was not sick at heart and sad to see what you wrote and what you're going to do or has already done .... I want to say .... all the months that we were together, were the most wonderful, fun, memorable, I will always remember them. we had a lot of pleasant and unpleasant moments sometimes, but we always found ways to solve them.I love you and I think almost everyone who was familiar with you feels the sense to you. I wish you success in your studies, to decide and agree to the proposal of your professors, I wish you happiness in your personal life, let your face will always smile, joy, frustration, and not a drop to your wish fun word - "hihihi" pleasing everyone and everywhere. I love you and hope that you come back to us all, I will be very happy about it ... I'm not saying farewell, I say goodbye. Muaaah <3

farewell2_large.gif

Guest Lexii

Justa, I refuse to say good bye to you here. You at least owe me a personal goodbye after 8 months of knowing you like i have. So I will be waiting to get that from you and I do not expect to have to wait that long either. Apologies if this sounds harsh, but tough hun. 

Justa, I refuse to say good bye to you here. You at least owe me a personal goodbye after 8 months of knowing you like i have. So I will be waiting to get that from you and I do not expect to have to wait that long either. Apologies if this sounds harsh, but tough hun. 

I agree with you completely, it was very unexpected and incredibly sad...

Damn, this is quite a surprise :( I don't know why you are leaving or what, if anything, made you leave but I am sure it is personal and you have your reasons but it's really sad that you are leaving and I was just getting to know you as a friend and I wish you the best...

Guest Justyna

omg thank you im say goodbye all of you in game or outside I owe you so much but real life, force me to quit with one awesome adventure in 3dxchat:(

giphy.gif