3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

- Blurry Text in profiles and Friendlist

- Chatbox doesn't scroll when you type (You can't move the cursor at the end of your text if it's too long)

- LI seems very bright at night

- Undressing Bug -> Partner selects a pose, Panty is gone for her but still visible for me (Single Masturbationpose for F)

- Frameskips

- No visible rooms unless they are open in 2.0 (We were able to enter old-client rooms ealier)

- Male T-Shirt looks like wet leather

Just a friendly suggestion.

There is a method called cryptoEbash(string data) in a few classes throughout the Assembly-UnityScript.dll assembly the sole purpose of which is to remove zero-byte chars from the input string, but the underlying code is ridiculously ineffective, it takes forever to process even a 500 Kb string. This is causing heavily furnished rooms and character data to load VERY slowly. And yet there is a default C# method Trim() which works lightning fast in comparison. For example, replacing the method with the following code:

private static string cryptoEbash(string data)
{
    return data.Trim('\0');
}

reduces the load time for a room with approx. 3000 items in it from 2.5 minutes to ~5 seconds (!!!)

Hmmmmm ....!

Well, as far as i know it got already mentioned, BUT ....

yesterday my love and i were just "in the middle of something"  ;)  in our room in 2.0 as suddenly a girl totally unknown to us entered the room ... WITHOUT any invitation!  :o 

The room was PRIVATE, NOT opened for friends or even FOR ALL!  :huh::blink::wacko::angry:

NOT funny! :angry:

NOT funny at all! <_<

Phili still fumes like a 'lill ginger volcano! :angry:

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Here some remarks

I have a lot of my friends that have no powerful computer, with the 2.0 version there will be an important number of people who can't be able to connect because graphic cards and processor won't be sufficient

this is not great for players

this is not good for 3DX business either ...

If we can insure that lower quality level won't need more resources than today ...

other bug is in chat window after 2 lines .... the third line is not visible only the two first one are

other bug maybe link to what Achilles said ... is when i used camera .... non picture were taken , and impossible to have the groupchat back , all icon disappear

yeah, so far i see, the only "big" problems the 2.0 have now are...

1.- the "moaning" glitch when you have sex, suddenly you just stop moaning and definitive that ruins the mood and that's one of the most important reazons ppl are not at the 2.0... -_- 

2.- the "hidden" second line at the chat tab... damn we all can write blind, but evetually get distracted and make some mistakes that are awkward to see...

3.- the unfinished background in room 2..(thank you guys we have no more that cheappy google map view that was before... :P), is not the big deal, but certainly needs to be completed

some laggy issues, like...

the white border of the sea,

invisible or "dragged out the body" clothes,

locked on/off the clothing tab when you jump scenarios;

heads turning like the exorcist...( :lol: that's actually funny)

are just coincidental and depends more on the amount of light cubes in private rooms, the amount of people in any scenario, and our own iternet conecction or the performance of our own PCs,

those are not a big problem, at least not for me of course, and i think only solving the 3 most important ones ppl will be more willing to move the 2.0

congratulations and keep up the good Job... ^_^

New patch just uploaded. The white pool bar at night is gone. Love Island brightness level is fine by me. Nice compromise between the "too bright"/"too dark" people. The chat issue with the two lines is gone but the replacement is for the font to get tinier and tinier until it screams "hit enter, you moron" and then you can begin again. I'm not sure there is an answer here that please everyone.

Thanks for letting us add the yacht table/chair options to our rooms.

I'd still like to see the beer bucket "steam" show up in daylight as it does in 1.0. You can only see it in the dark.

I noticed the improvement when sea water rolls up to shore. It no longer looks like a an oil slick.

I'm a bit freaked by the 2.0 -> 1.0 -> 2.0 -> 1.0 -> bugs so I am trying not to make drastic changes.

Overall, very happy. Just need more folks to actually join in and play.

The cum still needs to be less opaque and the sex animation ought to be faster. The moans appear to be sporadic.

As in real life, the women coming need to sound more convincing. I notice both men and women have this milky mouth when they come which looks a little unnatural.

This is all nitpicking but things to put on the to do list. I think most will like it though if the come looks more like it was from Sherwin or Williams instead of from Sherwin-Williams, if you get my drift.

One problem I saw:

When using fly cam in room one, looking back towards your apartment, two of the exterior walls are missing. In all lighting options.

I like the new hairstyles, new materials for decorating and the new furniture. Just disappointed they do not carry over. I understand why.

Was nice to see more people utilizing 2.0.

Can not wait for more to come.

Nellie

Strictly for science, I will report that the VStroker optimization does work again although a bit ploddingly.

Not a bug, but I was thinking how cool (and I hope easy) it would be to add the sex animations to the long white tanning chairs where the man is flat on his back and the girl is on top either facing up or facing him where they could have sex on the chair. As long as you can anchor the animation to the direction of the chair, I would think this would be fairly easy to do.

Guest TrixyTrump

Not a bug, but I was thinking how cool (and I hope easy) it would be to add the sex animations to the long white tanning chairs where the man is flat on his back and the girl is on top either facing up or facing him where they could have sex on the chair. As long as you can anchor the animation to the direction of the chair, I would think this would be fairly easy to do.

Bob

We all would love to have more sex poses and even be able to utilize all the positions on all surfaces.

But it seems for now, we are all SOL.

But, hey........ you have new chairs and tables!  Oh.. and new patterns for your room.  LMAO

Trixy

Bob

We all would love to have more sex poses and even be able to utilize all the positions on all surfaces.

But it seems for now, we are all SOL.

But, hey........ you have new chairs and tables!  Oh.. and new patterns for your room.  LMAO

Trixy

Trixy, I know it can be frustrating but have faith that they want to add as much versatility as possible. I brought this up because it would seem like an easy thing to add since the animation already exists and the furniture already exists. It's simply a matter of placing the animation over the furniture in a way where the legs stay on the chair.

You used to only do two poses in the swimming pool. Now you can do several different poses, including ones designed for other situations.

Guest TrixyTrump

You used to only do two poses in the swimming pool. Now you can do several different poses, including ones designed for other situations.

Bob, I agree

LOL, funny, it was a long time before I even noticed "that" pose existed. And to me would be suited for other places, and on furniture....... like the couch, a chair. or even the bed (sorry a bit of a traditionalist here). Instead of the man STANDING on the bed, who does that?  

The last pose they did give on the couch for that act...... REALLY?  Have the dev's actually tried to do that?

I realize this is a place of fantasy, and to escape from RL, but......... lets not try to imagine the impossible!

Well Bob...... maybe we will have it in 2017..... or will it be 2018?

Trixy