3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Classify it as an exception, or add it to the white-list?

My antivirus program assigns it as a hazard-high, and removes it from himself.

The settings are but ok.

I downloaded with the same settings the last update for 3DX and had no problems.

I've found a bug in chat windows text entry

as soon as I type more than two lines the cursor jumps back to middle of second line, entry window doesn't scroll, even though text I'm typing is being entered and full text is displayed once I send

Yep!

Noticed the same thing!

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Hi there,

I noticed the same bug in chat window.

Cursor jumps back when typing more than 2 lines of text.

Also noticed a latency in text showing in game.

Since we were only 2 in my appartment, we tried it out and it seems like text in private chat appears almost instantaneous in your own window when pushing 'enter', but it takes a certain time before it appears on the other players' screen.

When I am playing on 1.0 people see me on Beta 2.0, but I am not playing both at the same time.

For instance: I am playing on 1.0 at LI, someone who is on Beta 2.0 at Fresco can see me there.

Any solutions? :(

When I am playing on 1.0 people see me on Beta 2.0, but I am not playing both at the same time.

For instance: I am playing on 1.0 at LI, someone who is on Beta 2.0 at Fresco can see me there.

Any solutions? :(

You play not 2 account in the same time? The solution to resolve your problem is to contact the technical support. As I told you, I did in the past.../me Thinking for a try on the new 2.0 version to see if will still working ...M'not sure if that worth the cost to loose my reputation a second time...bah...already have a bad reputation anyway.Who cares.Right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvoV2Lfk7Qg

I apologize if this has been posted before and I missed it.  My previously reported graphics issue seems to be fixed, but then I get the attached error when 3DX auto runs Patcher.  The files it says are missing are legit missing.  Many folders disappear from where it mentions.  I've tried shutting off virus control, firewall, etc.

post-61-0-41057100-1469884280_thumb.jpg

I apologize if this has been posted before and I missed it.  My previously reported graphics issue seems to be fixed, but then I get the attached error when 3DX auto runs Patcher.  The files it says are missing are legit missing.  Many folders disappear from where it mentions.  I've tried shutting off virus control, firewall, etc.

I've had friends who has encountered the same problem no matter which link they clicked to download the beta. They also tried disabling their firewall and virus protection with no such luck. Even redownloading doesn't seem to help.

I've had friends who has encountered the same problem no matter which link they clicked to download the beta. They also tried disabling their firewall and virus protection with no such luck. Even redownloading doesn't seem to help.

Heyes! :)

Well, i don`t think that it really is a "bug", BUT:

- the "bottlecoolers" produce MUCH less "fog/smoke/steam/ vapor/whatever ;) " in 2.0 than in 1.0 ....

Why does this annoy me? Well, i used them as outlets for a kind of ..."steam.shower" ..... so ....... it simply sucks! :angry:  :lol:

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Hmmm... not sure it's a good idea to complain about something which is used for something it wasn't made for lol

Okeeeeeeeeys ... :rolleyes: 

I am a "steam-addicted" ... so .... ity simply sucks! :P

Better that way, Leeloo? ;) 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Heyes! :)

Well, i don`t think that it really is a "bug", BUT:

- the "bottlecoolers" produce MUCH less "fog/smoke/steam/ vapor/whatever ;) " in 2.0 than in 1.0 ....

Why does this annoy me? Well, i used them as outlets for a kind of ..."steam.shower" ..... so ....... it simply sucks! :angry:  :lol:

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Ironically, you can see the "steam" better in the night time settings than the daytime ones.

ok not sure if its a bug but when i have both versions of the game installed and i log into one, my log in vanishes from the other.  Im far too lazy to keep having to put my log in back in

I was going to answer but now I think I know what you mean - that your user name and password won't stay in place on both versions if you switch between the two. I think there is a check mark to have the program remember you. I'm sure you're too bright not to already know this. All I can say is I haven't experienced this issue. Once I signed into to 2.0, my log-in for 1.0 is available to me the next time I try to log into 1.0 although I haven't tried 1.0 in about a week.

It happens for me too and has been like it since 2.0 started. Userid and password aren't retained in the old version any longer when I use 2.0 despite having "Remember me" checked.

Fortunately, I rarely go back to the old version so it isn't really a hardship,

Guest SherryS

If you open both clients at the same time to the log in screen. Then only open one you will not loose your saved email and password info for the other. That's what has worked for me anyway.

yes, just like this. its not from opening both at the same time, i dont do that. its not that big of a deal i guess. i should prob change my pass to something i know so i dont have to keep searching my email for the old password. then i wouldnt care.  and yes, i have the remember me box checked also. lol

this issue also appearing to me and no: I don't open both clients at same time.

Anyways: someday in future it should be solved automatically as 1.x will die :)