3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

1. Today had no problem to sit anywhere. Think was a temporary problem.. But only Yacht Pool lower deck it isnt working right.

sitzqar1.png

Well, i was about to post something about that small bug but ... yes ... not a big deal, but still a bit annoying.

ca2ee635af60457796176138b9263930.png

When i logged in today i had an issue where the cloths on my characters would be removed upon logging into them.

The pubes slides would also be set to 1 regardless of what it was set on before. 

Lastly the skin color of my charicter changed when i logged into them and when i went back to the character select screen and logged in again it when back to what it was suppose to be. 

I am going to describe this bug as best I can, but so far everyone I've described it to has needed to see it in person. So, cut me some slack because this is a weird one.

post-9696-0-38380300-1469273715_thumb.png

• Everyone in this screenshot is confirmed using the 2.0 client
  • Only my avatar is actually in the room pictured

Somehow RobPathfinder's room and mine became linked. We could talk in the same local chat channel and see/interact with avatars in each other's rooms.

Anyone -- not just my client -- who came into my room could see Rob and friends having fun. If they were doing couch poses, we could see them couch-posing where there was no couch in my room. Likewise, people in Rob's room could see me walking around in the middle of the air when I walked across the beds in my room.

Tried closing my room and re-opening. Room remained linked to Rob's room.

Tried restarting the client, then re-shared the room. May have fixed the problem? (We did not attempt to confirm if it merely linked with another room, such as one that had no 2.0 avatars in it)

No idea how to cause this one to happen on demand. This might be just a fluke of magic.

Bad point number 1 ( important ) : Give us back our night mode . The actual is no more a night mode lol .

Bad point number 2 ( not that important but weird ) : The screen where we select characters was black and now it's a weird blue . Maybe you can change it because it kill my eyes to see a that weird blue when i clic on me :D

About the room bug , it's not really a 2.0 bug as it happen sometimes in 1.0 too . This bug appeared with some unofficial dll ( i think ) and in DLLized rooms .

I have an AMD graphics card and for the first time entered environments with the simple water box unchecked. On each occasion, and after about 10 minutes, the game not only crashed but my laptop switched off entirely, hard drive the lot. It's a reasonably powerful laptop with a card which should easily cope with the workload. When I have subsequently gone back to the beach, for example, with simple water re-enabled, everything has been fine.

Two things: Avis can walk through solid objects like tables and chairs on the yacht, and, in all locations, if I'm sitting down and click to close a PM, the avi stands up.

The standing up bug has been here for a long time, even in the old version. I hope they fix it!