3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Quantization artifacts are pretty serious in 2.0 on my system - not a problem in 1.0 client...

post-9910-0-08330300-1467761508.jpg

i have this too on a gaming laptop.  Not as bad as you and only most noticeable at login and dark areas. 

i have this too on a gaming laptop.  Not as bad as you and only most noticeable at login and dark areas. 

this could just be how their lighting and everything is rendered which is why i think their HDR rendering must either be one of the worst ive ever seen or they are faking it and still using full on LDR rendering bloom has and always had transparency issues(if they use ssaa, i hope they fix this) but color banding is bad on normal client and 2.0 is even worse (lighting is finished from what they say tho) its bad when most of this goes away from applying a dither type shader. If they forced the color rendering bit to something higher if it works on the current game build issue gone.

you must be going in a water based room. go to options and click simple water option near the bottom of settings. there is a issue with certain graphics cards and the water

Thank you, I had previously done that, but for some reason the settings.. reset themselves, lol.

It is working for me know.

Nellie

this could just be how their lighting and everything is rendered which is why i think their HDR rendering must either be one of the worst ive ever seen or they are faking it and still using full on LDR rendering...

I suspect its driver and/or dx related in my case. My workstation and laptop have different levels of banding.

Some details seem weird, such as the crop top and body. In the pic below you see how the crop top just floods where the breast should be instead of the breast taking its full shape under the top. As on of the major selling points of 3DX is the graphics and the quality, not the quantity, felt like pointing this out.

3DXChat_2016-07-12_02-57-10-52.png

This pic is adjusted by me to show more what the breast should look like

3DXChat_2016-07-12_03-04-04-37.png

This is minor in the grand scheme, but the steam/smoke/wisps from the beer barrel do not show up in 2.0 like they do in 1.0. Just another item to add to the list.

Edit: Ironically, the wisps show up in the two darkest settings - night and dark clouds but then the people are not that visible. So, it is there - it just needs to be more opaque. So, we now have to see about making the wisps more opaque and the cum less opaque. lol. Managed that and it looks great ;)

My login screen is just black with colored squares where text should be.  I can login, but then the following screen is just as bad. Just black with some smaller colored squares.  Running AMD FirePro M4000 on a quad core i7 with 8gb ram.  I don't typically have problems with anything.

post-61-0-74888200-1468733913_thumb.png

Since yours is AMD, have you checked the green box in the settings for water smoothing in order to prevent crashes? Curious if that might be related somehow. You can avoid the crash by choosing to start in the Sin Club long enough to modify your settings.

Can't get into any rooms at all. After selecting a character and room to enter, the screen freezes and a notification pops up saying the display driver has stopped and successfully recovered. The client is forced to close after that. I updated my graphics drivers (AMD Radeon) after that, but the same thing still happens. I don't know if I have to update other drivers.

Can't get into any rooms at all. After selecting a character and room to enter, the screen freezes and a notification pops up saying the display driver has stopped and successfully recovered. The client is forced to close after that. I updated my graphics drivers (AMD Radeon) after that, but the same thing still happens. I don't know if I have to update other drivers.

I enabled simple water in the graphic settings and it worked. Is there a fix for this or the bug still being investigated?