3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

It's really a bit strange for me but:

with DellStudio 1747 i7QuadCore CPU & ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 is the performance similar like 3DXChat 1. (CheckBox for Simple Water wasn't needed).

With Extreme High I've a lot lags and for now I use High as setting and it works fine :)

With the low-end Laptop HP Pavilion TX2590eo

AMD Turion tm x2 Ultra Dual Core Mobile ZM-80 2,10GHz CPU

3GB Ram

ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

is the performance similar like 3DXChat 1 but it looks a lot better :) (CheckBox for Simple Water wasn't needed)

But with the SurfacePro3 DualCore i7 with 2,3GHz, 8GB of Ram and Intel Graphics HD 5000 (CheckBox for Simple Water was needed)

The game is nearly unplayable!!! I've now the same Graphic Settings like the 15years old HP Pavilion TX but with more lags  :huh: 

With 3DXChat 1. I've no problem and play the game with Extrem High Graphics :)

• The Room #2 has a very loud echo sound when receiving PMs. Footsteps also a bit too echoey.

Ahhh .. Yes!

Also noticed that ... was a bit .... disturbing or better ... "distracting" ... ;)

also @:Nikki

Posted Today, 02:29 PM

I am not sure if its a bug or intended...

But the skin looks plastic now. I liked it way better before. Granted the shineyness wasnt very famous amongst the community but now it looks worse I think.

Skintones look like you have fullbody makeup applied.

Really "True words"!

i am sorry, but except during nighttime the skin-tones look .... "artifical" .... I also liked it a way more before!

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Perhaps it is now because there are ten people playing at one time, instead of two or three but...

Entering a zone and taking clothes off (e.g. the beach) it takes a long time to remove each item.

Also, my partner still saw me fully clothed (surprised that I didn't sink, swimming to the island).

Prior to that, she took her boots off to go in the new plunge pool at the yacht but I still saw them on her and other people didn't.

New one :

Sometimes when i jump from one place to another , i lost some of my chothes or my shoes

The clickable moan and the orgasm button need around 10 seconds after being clicked to take effect

New one :

Sometimes when i jump from one place to another , i lost some of my chothes or my shoes

The clickable moan and the orgasm button need around 10 seconds after being clicked to take effect

Oh! Cinderella you lost one of your shoes!?! it's not midnight yet"!Run run run before midnight bells ringing!

I finally decided to give the 2.0 Beta a try, mainly because I wanted to see if my laptop could handle it. I have a budget laptop, with an Intel BayTrail M Dual-Core 2840.up to 2.58GHz CPU, with 4GB of memory and an onboard graphic card.

I had to use the Simple Water settings and 3DX 2.0 runs quite happily on the medium setting, the same as 3DX. I suspect I will have to turn down the setting in crowded spaces.

The good news is everything looks a lot nicer even on my little laptop :D 

The one problem I've had was when taking a screenshot. I turned off the interface on the camera, took the shot and lost the camera as well, forcing me to close the program and restart. Oh and I don't seem to be able to find the picture I took either :P 

Guest SheMania

Can't get the Beta running on a Mac MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) with Intel Iris 1536 MB, MacOS version 10.11.5. The stable version of the game runs well with PlayOnMac Version 4.2.10.

Trying the beta with PlayOnMac crahes the game after i press the login button. I tried several DirectX versions and display settings, no luck. Some here reporting PlayOnMac works, some not :(

Then i tried VMware Fusion Professional Version 7.1.3 ... i get to the same point. After pressing login the whole VM crashes and VMware collects support information. Changed a lot graphics settings there too, again no luck.

So 3DX anymore for me and some other Mac users ...!?

Under PlayOnMac i get a crash report i don't understand, but perhaps a developer can:

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.4.0b21_b9b5b8f40e73]

Unknown caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module Unknown at 001b:4844e19d.

Error occurred at 2016-06-25_130218.
C:\Program Files\3DXChat20beta\3DXChat.exe, run by sh.
88% memory in use.
0 MB physical memory [913 MB free].
0 MB paging file [1136 MB free].
4094 MB user address space [4094 MB free].
Read from location 0000001c caused an access violation.

Context:
EDI:    0x049ab660  ESI: 0x4485bc00  EAX:   0x00000000
EBX:    0x00000001  ECX: 0x00000003  EDX:   0x4486bc1c
EIP:    0x4844e19d  EBP: 0x049ab568  SegCs: 0x0000001b
EFlags: 0x00010202  ESP: 0x049ab4b0  SegSs: 0x00000023

Bytes at CS:EIP:
3b 48 1c 8b 0a 8b 49 04 89 4d 84 8b 55 14 8b 7d 

Stack:
0x049ab4b0: 00000000 00000062 049ab7ac 4485e18c ....b..........D
0x049ab4c0: 00000000 4485e264 049ab4f8 484543ba ....d..D.....CEH

Can't get the Beta running on a Mac MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) with Intel Iris 1536 MB, MacOS version 10.11.5. The stable version of the game runs well with PlayOnMac Version 4.2.10.

Trying the beta with PlayOnMac crahes the game after i press the login button. I tried several DirectX versions and display settings, no luck. Some here reporting PlayOnMac works, some not :(

Then i tried VMware Fusion Professional Version 7.1.3 ... i get to the same point. After pressing login the whole VM crashes and VMware collects support information. Changed a lot graphics settings there too, again no luck.

So 3DX anymore for me and some other Mac users ...!?

Under PlayOnMac i get a crash report i don't understand, but perhaps a developer can:

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.4.0b21_b9b5b8f40e73]

Unknown caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module Unknown at 001b:4844e19d.

Error occurred at 2016-06-25_130218.
C:\Program Files\3DXChat20beta\3DXChat.exe, run by sh.
88% memory in use.
0 MB physical memory [913 MB free].
0 MB paging file [1136 MB free].
4094 MB user address space [4094 MB free].
Read from location 0000001c caused an access violation.

Context:
EDI:    0x049ab660  ESI: 0x4485bc00  EAX:   0x00000000
EBX:    0x00000001  ECX: 0x00000003  EDX:   0x4486bc1c
EIP:    0x4844e19d  EBP: 0x049ab568  SegCs: 0x0000001b
EFlags: 0x00010202  ESP: 0x049ab4b0  SegSs: 0x00000023

Bytes at CS:EIP:
3b 48 1c 8b 0a 8b 49 04 89 4d 84 8b 55 14 8b 7d 

Stack:
0x049ab4b0: 00000000 00000062 049ab7ac 4485e18c ....b..........D
0x049ab4c0: 00000000 4485e264 049ab4f8 484543ba ....d..D.....CEH

test it PlayOnMac select the beta version of the game

-configure

-display

-Offscreen select backbuffer

after setting in the game and none for antialiasing

for me only the water area without even working with their option I do little or accessed there water

Guest SheMania

test it PlayOnMac select the beta version of the game

-configure

-display

-Offscreen select backbuffer

after setting in the game and none for antialiasing

for me only the water area without even working with their option I do little or accessed there water

No luck, didn't work for me. 

Did you install any additional components ... like "3dx11" or so?

Bug: you see everyone who joins the room after you clothed, even when they get naked and everyone who is in the room before you, the way dressed they were before you joined. Everyone before you will see you clothed, even if you get naked.

Maybe it's just me, but the custom colors do not work as they did in the old version. It's like if you use them on one clothing item, they do not work on another, and when you load into a room, they go into a random color.

Guest SayaX

PlayOnMac works fine for me as well through the default install. It should do it already but PlayOnMac should install all the necessary components for you (Wine Emulator and X11). I am using the iMac 27" 5K with AMD Radeon R9 M390 graphics card running the latest version of El Capitan. The only other difference is that I am using PlayOnMac 4.2.9 not 4.2.10, although I don't think this should make much of a difference.

I will try it on my MacBrook Pro 13 Retina which has the Intel Iris integrated graphics chip. Maybe it is the Intel Iris that is causing the issue.

Unfortunately, the Mac isn't officially supported. However, it appears quite a few people are using a Mac so hopefully we will get some support or a native Mac client ;)

Also, is your account a Standard User or are you running as Administrator? Try changing your account to Administrator if you are running as Standard User. El Capitan now by default will make people a Standard User which may cause problems with X11.

Guest SheMania

PlayonMac with beta 2.0 works fine for me with default install. What version osx and graphics/drivers?

I stated the info in my post already ...

Guest SheMania

PlayOnMac works fine for me as well through the default install. It should do it already but PlayOnMac should install all the necessary components for you (Wine Emulator and X11). I am using the iMac 27" 5K with AMD Radeon R9 M390 graphics card running the latest version of El Capitan. The only other difference is that I am using PlayOnMac 4.2.9 not 4.2.10, although I don't think this should make much of a difference.

I will try it on my MacBrook Pro 13 Retina which has the Intel Iris integrated graphics chip. Maybe it is the Intel Iris that is causing the issue.

Unfortunately, the Mac isn't officially supported. However, it appears quite a few people are using a Mac so hopefully we will get some support or a native Mac client ;)

Also, is your account a Standard User or are you running as Administrator? Try changing your account to Administrator if you are running as Standard User. El Capitan now by default will make people a Standard User which may cause problems with X11.

I'm admin user on the system. Tried different Wine version inside PlayOnMac, no luck :(

Would be very nice if you could check if it runs on your MacBook with the Iris Graphics! Last try I can think off is to completely deinstall PlayOnMac and start from scratch. But with the bad luck i have currently, I also will destroy the working old version of 3DX :(

On PlayOnLinux not work also, firstly I've tried to run it under clear wine1-8 - no luck.

Then I've installed PlayOnLinux, install 3dxbeta, was same error as under clear wine.

Some tests: manualy selected latest version of wine - not working.

- In Display section - DirectDraw render -gdi - Error InitializeEngineGraphics failed

- In Display section - Offscreen buffer - backbuffer - Game crashed while start with game dump.

:(