3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

ok thank you I will try to do this then

Did you try to use this checkbox in the Settings menu (Simple Water) before you go to location with water? It's added in the 341 version.

naMqIlI.png

thank Gizmo improved now I'm gonna get to go in the rooms I'm loving it , graph is very good, with the improvements to take some bug q still have will get better still . :) 

MrAsh Bug List;

- Already found a critical bug, keeps crashing the graphic drivers whenever I try to login to test it in specific zones. Which crashes the entire game.

AMD Card: R9 280X

Tried to change some settings from very low to max and same result.

This is confirmed to be in locations where water is based. All indoor locations work, but any types of water it does not work, this goes for the pool in Room 1 and all public locations with water content. Causes AMD Drivers to not respond.

So Room 1, Beach, Love Island and Yacht all crash.

My reaction to it when trying to log in to the zones with water.... 

when_you_woke_up_you_see_an_error.gif

- Sounds have too much reverb on them and will need to be tuned down.

- Animations lock and character begins to slide when walking in one direction for prolonged period of time.

keeps crashing the graphic driver on my laptop too. i dont know what all rooms will do it tho cause the game crashes before i can go anywhere :( 

keeps crashing the graphic driver on my laptop too. i dont know what all rooms will do it tho cause the game crashes before i can go anywhere :( 

What graphics device is your laptop using? On the character select screen, click the menu button in bottom right and check the box "Simple Water" apply, then log in, see if it works for you!

That fixed the crash, thanks devs!

but Ash the problem is with a R9 280X like we both have we shouldn't need a simple water setting we should be able to handle anything they can throw at us, even Achilles said it was working perfectly fine with a HD 4650 so I think it has to be something to do with the new ATI drivers

• Daytime settings seem to have swapped icons for the second and third light settings

Table object in user rooms now shows up as a chair

Partners cannot see each other as naked during sex

The fire on Love Island is having weird texture issues. Might be AMD related

but Ash the problem is with a R9 280X like we both have we shouldn't need a simple water setting we should be able to handle anything they can throw at us, even Achilles said it was working perfectly fine with a HD 4650 so I think it has to be something to do with the new ATI drivers

I agree but until AMD fix their drivers it's best to have a temp fix in place that can be toggled on and off at any time, rather than not getting access at all. I just hope it is fixed ASAP and AMD fix their drivers. As with each new Driver release I'll be trying the unticked unsimplified water, until it has finally been sorted as on my Macbook Pro Mid 2012 edition with HD 4000 Integrated graphics the unsimple water works, albeit laggy, but it works, so AMD must of really broke something in a recent driver patch.

im using NVIDIA GEFORCE 960M and the game is laggy as hell on all settings (low, medium, high, very high) any suggestions?

It seems that you run the game with Integrated Graphics. Try Right Click on 3DXChat.exe -> "Run with graphics processor"

im using NVIDIA GEFORCE 960M and the game is laggy as hell on all settings (low, medium, high, very high) any suggestions?

I use an NVIDIA GEFORCE 860M

I could not log in home 1, Yacht, Beach and Love Iceland

I installed and now I have the latest drivers for my NVIDIA GEFORCE 860M

the game is now running well and I can use all

http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience

Heya ! :)

The G problem solved, now one of the most annoying one is the clothes still on for partners, disturbing and non accurate of course :D

No landscape outside in room 2

The ghost dock in Love Island

Others to be discovered maybe, but it s worth it, beautiful! ^^

Also it seems you guys may have disabled Shift+Z to hide all UI including the camera option? As when I press those two my UI no longer hides, nothing happens now! Not sure if it was removed or my game not working correctly.

Edit: Nevermind it was just my game messing up, had to restart it for it to work, I think it was caused when I clicked the "Log Out" button then logged back in.

I am not sure if its a bug or intended...

But the skin looks plastic now. I liked it way better before. Granted the shineyness wasnt very famous amongst the community but now it looks worse I think.

Skintones look like you have fullbody makeup applied.

Have you experimented with the shine slider under the skin option? Or is it still bad?