3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

MrAsh Bug List;

- Already found a critical bug, keeps crashing the graphic drivers whenever I try to login to test it in specific zones. Which crashes the entire game.

AMD Card: R9 280X

Tried to change some settings from very low to max and same result.

This is confirmed to be in locations where water is based. All indoor locations work, but any types of water it does not work, this goes for the pool in Room 1 and all public locations with water content. Causes AMD Drivers to not respond.

So Room 1, Beach, Love Island and Yacht all crash.

My reaction to it when trying to log in to the zones with water.... 

when_you_woke_up_you_see_an_error.gif

- Sounds have too much reverb on them and will need to be tuned down.

- Animations lock and character begins to slide when walking in one direction for prolonged period of time.

-

Same problem and also AMD Radeon VieoCard

First Impressions: 

When I was finally able to get on without it crashing, I was highly impressed with the graphics, shading, and detail to the rooms. I loved the Day/Night option which will be a big turn on for parties although its weird not having a moon when you still have a sun in the daytime. Anyways I did notice that the character itself is a bit pixalated around the edges and looks more like the old version however with an added shine. The echoing sounds in Room 2 and in Fresco Club is a bit awkward and a bit off beat. Other than that, it was great :D 

Bugs and Issues

1. Locations and Room 1 with water graphics crash when trying to enter
  2. No logs or wood under fireplace or bonfires (Love Island and Sin Club)
  3. Glow bracelets can only be the color white for some reason and only the left bracelet shows when in Character Edit
  4. Animations stop when pressing the "G" key on keyboard (can be fixed when Unity dll is downloaded) 
  5. Round Tables have become chairs (which I'm sure can be fixed by removing the chairs and adding the tables back again) 
  6. Lip color doesn't change for some reason
  7. No loading screen (not that i'm complaining, just saying that I didn't see a loading screen) 
  8. Lamps in private rooms don't seem to give off much light at nighttime 
  9. Headset doesn't appear when using DJ booth
  10. camera still doesn't zone in to the player's face when trying to edit the character's face. (kinda hard to see what you're doing when you have to zoom out just to see your character's face)

Other than that, its awesome. 

i had no problems entering any of locations, didn't had any crashes, while running everything on Extremely High settings  (i got nvidia GTX 980m 4GB)

but i noticed that my GPU usage spiking to 99%-100% after enabling SSRR (Detailed Reflections) compearing to 30% without it, but still even after that i didn't had any lag

oh, and there is no moaning sounds

• Leather jacket suddenly has brown in it when switched to black :(

• The textures of corset and boots are more varnish now and do not really fit to miniskirt

After Christmas already the LI beam lights where gone, now the moon too :(

Same problem and also AMD Radeon VieoCard

just did a bit of research for ati|amd/intel users and found these 2 things

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unity3D/comments/3anhgd/unity_51_crashes_display_driver/

+

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/81173-crashing-problems-in-windows-7-solved/?p=7392976

dont know what 5er unity version we are using now and also not what directX version we had before n now *caughs*, but maybe someone with an amd/ati card or "intelchip(le)" can test to see if u still have a "water zone crash", if u maybe force ur card to run in/with the -dx9 extension of link#2 above?!? ik, that if we are on dx 11 now, idk, ull have less eyecandy, but if it works, one atleast could play 2.0 till they fix it! well, its just an idea n one could give a try! anyway, good luck n may the force be with u amd/intel dudes n chikas^^

camera still doesn't zone in to the player's face when trying to edit the character's face. (kinda hard to see what you're doing when you have to zoom out just to see your character's face)

Like in the "old" version , to center the camera on your face , hold down the center button of your mouse ( the wheel ) and then move your camera up , it will target your face .

Had anyone with Nvidia gc have any crashes or lagg when entered into an area that has water ? I'd say it is AMD problem, but think i have seen AMD users complaining about same crashes, earlier in this topic. 

PS: AMD graphics card driver or DirectX refresh can solve the problem ? Just a guess, but worth to give it a shot 

just did a bit of research for ati|amd/intel users and found these 2 things

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unity3D/comments/3anhgd/unity_51_crashes_display_driver/

+

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/81173-crashing-problems-in-windows-7-solved/?p=7392976

dont know what 5er unity version we are using now and also not what directX version we had before n now *caughs*, but maybe someone with an amd/ati card or "intelchip(le)" can test to see if u still have a "water zone crash", if u maybe force ur card to run in/with the -dx9 extension of link#2 above?!? ik, that if we are on dx 11 now, idk, ull have less eyecandy, but if it works, one atleast could play 2.0 till they fix it! well, its just an idea n one could give a try! anyway, good luck n may the force be with u amd/intel dudes n chikas^^

No luck >.< I don't think that -dx9 is a valid command for unity, but I tested a lot of stuff anyway >.< 

You can find unity command like arguments here http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/CommandLineArguments.html

- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

Works good and 3DXChat 2.0 looks amazing :wub:

I love the Water effects!

With the Graphic Settings "High" are also the Performance similar like the pre Version with Extreme High

The Foo/Kito rock that used to be on the beach and is now in the shallows... once I manage to get on it, I can't stop walking but go nowhere, no other actions (idle, sit, etc.) work (except run).

3dx_new_beach.jpg

Oh, the image shows what happened to at least one pair...

Natsumi said...

9.Headset doesn't appear when using DJ booth

Someone sold me mine from the back of a truck ;)

MAC BOOK PRO RETINA 13P 2014

playonmac dont work

error:

Switching to resolution 0x0 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: could not switch resolution (0x0 fs=0 hz=0)

Debug :

[06/23/16 21:41:12] - Running wine- 3DXChat.exe (Working directory : /Users/arakx/Library/PlayOnMac/wineprefix/3DX_BETA/drive_c/Program Files/3DXChat20beta)
fixme:winediag:start_process Wine Staging 1.8 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
fixme:winediag:start_process Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
fixme:ntdll:__syscall_NtCreateNamedPipeFile Message mode not supported, falling back to byte mode.
fixme:ntdll:__syscall_NtCreateNamedPipeFile Message mode not supported, falling back to byte mode.
fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation 0x0 1 0x0 0 stub
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
err:display:macdrv_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found 1680x1050x32 @60!
Process is running in low integrity mode...

Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files/3DXChat20beta/3DXChat_Data/Managed'

Mono path[1] = 'C:/Program Files/3DXChat20beta/3DXChat_Data/Mono'

Mono config path = 'C:/Program Files/3DXChat20beta/3DXChat_Data/Mono/etc'

fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0x10048, 0x16bf98): stub
fixme:d3d:wined3d_dxtn_init Wine cannot find the txc_dxtn library, DXTn software support unavailable.
fixme:d3d11:D3D11CoreCreateDevice Ignoring feature levels.
fixme:dxgi:dxgi_check_d3d10_support Ignoring adapter type.
fixme:winediag:dxgi_check_d3d10_support Direct3D 10 is not supported on this GPU with the current shader backend.
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8A8_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B10G10R10A2_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM stufixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B5G6R5_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B5G5R5A1_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B5G5R5X1_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8A8_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B5G6R5_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B8G8R8X8_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B5G6R5_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B10G10R10A2_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B5G6R5_UNORM stub!fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B5G6R5_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B5G6R5_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B5G5R5A1_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B5G6R5_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_format_conversion wined3d 0x171008, adapter_idx 0, device_type WINED3D_DEVICE_TYPE_HAL, src_format WINED3DFMT_B5G5R5X1_UNORM, dst_format WINED3DFMT_B5G6R5_UNORM stub!
fixme:d3d:debug_d3dformat Unrecognized 0xffffffff WINED3DFORMAT!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_get_format Can't find format unrecognized (0xffffffff) in the format lookup table
fixme:d3d:wined3d_get_format Can't find format unrecognized (0xffffffff) in the format lookup table
fixme:d3d:debug_d3dformat Unrecognized 0x36314644 (as fourcc: DF16) WINED3DFORMAT!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_get_format Can't find format unrecognized (0x36314644) in the format lookup table
fixme:d3d:debug_d3dformat Unrecognized 0x434f5441 (as fourcc: ATOC) WINED3DFORMAT!
fixme:d3d:wined3d_get_format Can't find format unrecognized (0x434f5441) in the format lookup table
fixme:avrt:AvSetMmThreadCharacteristicsW (L"Audio",0x66cf5d8): stub
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices Unhandled flags 0x100 for device 0.
fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationW (hwnd=0x10048, filter=0x33fbfc,flags=0x00000004) returns a fake device notification handle!
fixme:wbemprox:client_security_SetBlanket 0x4ca2a87c, 0x47d4170, 10, 0, (null), 3, 3, 0x0, 0x00000000
fixme:wbemprox:client_security_Release 0x4ca2a87c
fixme:wbemprox:wbem_services_CreateInstanceEnum unsupported flags 0x00000030
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl The DISK_PARTITION_INFO and DISK_DETECTION_INFO structures will not be filled
fixme:ntdll:server_ioctl_file Unsupported ioctl 700a0 (device=7 access=0 func=28 method=0)
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:Heap32ListFirst : stub

I can not visit rooms that water can only go on my quaerto 2 and cool clubs and two others, when I try to go on the beach or on the ship an error occurs and the program closes alone. :( :(already tried everything I saw here in publication do not know what to do

I can not visit rooms that water can only go on my quaerto 2 and cool clubs and two others, when I try to go on the beach or on the ship an error occurs and the program closes alone. :( :(already tried everything I saw here in publication do not know what to do

Did you try to use this checkbox in the Settings menu (Simple Water) before you go to location with water? It's added in the 341 version.

naMqIlI.png

Tried to log in to 3dx 2.0 beta after installing the patch but all I got was a black screen. I'm reinstalling the beta to see if that fixes it. But if it doesn't I will need to know what's going on.