3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

MrAsh Bug List;

- Already found a critical bug, keeps crashing the graphic drivers whenever I try to login to test it in specific zones. Which crashes the entire game.

AMD Card: R9 280X

Tried to change some settings from very low to max and same result.

This is confirmed to be in locations where water is based. All indoor locations work, but any types of water it does not work, this goes for the pool in Room 1 and all public locations with water content. Causes AMD Drivers to not respond.

So Room 1, Beach, Love Island and Yacht all crash.

My reaction to it when trying to log in to the zones with water.... 

when_you_woke_up_you_see_an_error.gif

- Sounds have too much reverb on them and will need to be tuned down.

- Animations lock and character begins to slide when walking in one direction for prolonged period of time.

I think this needs to be up here before they repeat what's already known:

Known issues:
- Hair shader and some other shader bugs
- No sound during sex actions
- Lighting is not the final result
- Locations still need to be finalised
- There may be a problem with performance on locations with water
- Low resolution Lighting on the Fresco Club location
- Bugs with some Particles
- Oculus and Vstroker disabled
- Horizon line bug
- TV disabled

MrAsh Bug List;

- Already found a critical bug, keeps crashing the graphic drivers whenever I try to login to test it in specific zones. Which crashes the entire game.

This is confirmed to be in locations where water is based. All indoor locations work, but any types of water it does not work, this goes for the pool in Room 1 and all public locations with water content. Causes AMD Drivers to not respond.

- Animations lock and character begins to slide when walking in one direction for prolonged period of time.

Beach, Yacht, LI and Room1 - Display driver crashes on loading and game closes.

Other locations load normally.

I think its the water issue (pool, and sea in opened locations)

Video - Intel HD3000 (laptop)

First Impressions

-----------------------

- I have everything maxed out on my GTX 780, no problems

- Graphics are good.

- Haha, theres a rimming pose now.

- The new Background Location for Home 1 is very pretty.

- Yacht additions are beautiful.

- The Beach Sunset looks awesome.

- Room loading is incredibly fast but wonder how it is when there's more players.

- The Camera has wet waterdots when you dive out of water surface. Super cool effect.

Thoughts:

-------------

- I kinda miss a moon on the night-weather but that's just me.

- Weather Settings are indeed neat feature. IF every player sets the weather for themselves, there should be somewhere a note or icon what weather the host of the room is using.

- Still miss some interaction settings with the Virtual Partners. No Switch Pose or cum stuffles.

- Dresses still bug the panties. (looking cut off)

Work to do / Bugs

-------------------------

- Somehow all wooden tables are now wooden chairs. (Private Rooms)

- Standing Bug: Sometimes, poses or dances break and the chars either just awkwardly standing on the furniture, piled up on each other. Or stop doing whatever they were doing and stand in idle base pose. (Seems to happen on a time based interval, refresh?)

- The lighting in the character list seems a bit too bright.

- Color Palette seems not to work on the clothes. Basic colors do.

- Volleyball diededed. It's nut clickable anymore.

- Beach sometimes seems to have graphic glitches where the screen turns black for a split second and the seagulls turn into white pixel clouds.

- Night gives a default shadow on the floor yet there is no moon or lightning visible that can give such a shadow.

- Sunset Shadows on Beach are unusually long, maybe it's just me but it looks weird.

- Disabling Interface on Screenshot Cam doesn't hide names anymore, need to do it via the F1 option, that feature was very smart and smooth tho, give it back!

- Mouse Scrolling Speed for the Resolution Drop Down List seems off (slow), Scroll Bar works fine

- Canceling the Settings tab takes very long. Weird.

- PM's open on both sides until you redo the settings again in the chat setting editor.

- Beers aren't clickable. Yay! No more wasted gold!

- The fireplaces on Love Island and the big one in the sin club don't have any wooden logs, ashes, fire sparks on them anymore.

- Big Rooms especially 'modded' ones sometimes take super long and almost crash the client. Kinda scary without the loading screen.

- New poses are cool, the lesbian kissing pose seems yet not well aligned yet (jaw pushes in lower girls upper lip / nose)

- Home 1 roof is fully gone, dunno if that's on purpose.

MrAsh Bug List;

|nvoodooia card gtx 760 with older driver 364.72 | on |win 8.1 - 64 bit|

just quickly checked yacht, LI n home1 cause u posted ash and just like with akemi - it didnt crash for me in those zones mentioned!!

MrAsh Bug List;

Same bug with AMD Radeon HD 6800

MrAsh Bug List;

Yep having the same issue. I log in just fine but when I try to enter a room or a area it crashes. 

- Changing colour with palette doesn't work black turn brown for example.

- Poses merge together after a few second. They break when you press " G " on keyboard while typing

- Some people can't be seen naked no matter what you do, reloging, undressing, dressing nothing works.

- SSRR is incredibly unoptimized it will put 100% load on 970, 980 ti basically on everything, without it game works fine but some shadows are wierdly low ress in certain angles.

- Volleyball ball is missing?

- Can't click beer...though it isnt bad thing

- 3 friends tried AMD cards all crash in zones with water.

- Beach on some graphics details / angles it turns into big cloud of black and white low pixel smoke.

- Cock looks bit more glued up than it did in past idk

- Sounds are bit annoying and loud, still no separate slider for PM / sex noises would be nice.

- Sometimes PM opens on both sides of chat window.

- Cock trick for having cock in every possible pose is now client only, partner can't see it.

- Lost ability to type. Just happened, wrote sentence and couldn't wrote anymore, I see others write i can write outside of game but not in the game.

love the new jacket. the zipper is so cool.

Guest SayaX

System:

2015 27" 5K iMac

Initial Impressions:

The game works on PlayOnMac Wine Emulator fine. I was worrying 2.0 would completely break Mac and Linux support, so good job with that. The floors and surfaces also look good and more realistic and the night mode looks good in some of the user rooms. It brings the light cubes to life. No crashes.

Now to the bad. Like I guessed this is very much a visual makeover. The graphics are better (once the bugs below are ironed out). However, there is little new content. There are a couple of new FF poses, and I guess we will get the chairs in the new Yacht available for out apartment. Apart from than that, the whole update is a bit lacklustre. If updates are easier because of this release, then that is fine, but if this is it and it stays the same with updates, I can't see the benefit.

Bugs:

1. To me, the colour seems off. The colours look overly saturated which makes colours in all locations and daylight it are too bright, and the colours are too vibrant. That may be specific to Mac; it is not unusable it just doesn't look as good as it could be. I was kind of hoping with the Unity 5 update we would get a native Mac version.
  2. Same as Xanar if you are dancing, slow dancing, sex pose - then after some time you will idle. Usually, after the pose completes three cycles.
  3. No loading animations switching locations - it would be good to have a spinner to let the user know that something is happening

Can't load any zone.

All I get is an error of my graphic driver. Right now I've set the HD Intel 5500 on, but my graphic card is a NVDIA Geforce 840M.

Tried to lower resolution, quality and to set it on windowed, but nothing changes. Any idea ?

EDIT:

Managed to load the sin club, tried to move to another zone and it freezed, shutting down. Meh guess I'll wait till it'll be fixed and officially released, even if right now imho the game seems a lot brighter than before, but maybe it depends on settings as far as I tested it.

Some animations.. chairs in sin club.... washing in nc.... are misplaced on my client, and hang after a few seconds.

Sometimes people seems to... slide around, rather than walking.

Same download problem here . Sometimes it ends at 18Mo, sometimes 50 ... 100 Mo.... but it never reaches the max. Then I got the corrupt file message if I want to open the installer.

This is not a firewall issue, already checked this ...

I had the same issue when re-installing the game few weeks ago , and had to try 4 times before switching to mirror link and then it worked.

But here there is only one link, and I keep trying but it fails again and again :(

MrAsh Bug List;

yes, by me too :(