3DXChat Community

The futa arena - Full RP arena

RoxyFuta

Hello everyone!,

You may have seen me around skulking doing other things to my friendly futas out there. Lately I have been wanting to build a room with its own story arc, this room will be completely player driven and will keep evolving if community interests is there.

The idea is to have a futa arena pit, loser submits to the victor for whatever they want, it is expected that the victor does put on a public show with their submittee after the battle.

Mechanics

-3 judges will judge the battlers in the arena.

- Judgement will be based on 2 catagories.

- Creativity - How detailed the battle entry is

- Sense - Has to make sense in this, you have to read the other person's RP

- The battle last for 5 rounds (One person goes and then the other)

- Battle RP can only be one entry long no -'s or it will take forever to write.

- The victor / loser will have a master / slave dynamic. Meaning the loser will be the property of the master.

- The victor also has the ability to remove the penis from the defeated futa, in this room anal will be the mechanic for this, penises will shrink back into the body,

- User disgression, This may happen all at once, or it could take multiple sessions.

- No relations from the community follow this story arc, it is completely divided, If you are a slave in the room, you are not a slave out of the room. A master on the same hand is not the master outside the room.

-This does not mean two people cannot RP together, but for relationships best to stay away from such things outside the game.

What I need to make this work.

- 3 judges

- Experienced RPers in both detailed and short format... they must be able to RP themselves.

I will be sending this out to many people and if you see an opening night please stop on by and watch... or if you are a frisky futa who thinks she's got the balls, participate. No crying allowed if you lose them, YOU MUST PLAY THE PART OR YOU WILL NEVER GET TO PARTICIPATE AGAIN!!!

post-11373-0-61514200-1466041864_thumb.png

First off I like to say that I understand role playing and how fun it can be... I can also understand playing something they are not... In case people don't know a Futa or Futabari, is where the person looks like a girl and has a male's genitalia... and in some cases has both male and female sex organs... I also want to say I'm not putting it down here... But I do have a question... Is there any Tgirls, Transgender or shemales other then myself wondering if this is putting people like us down, and not helping our case as the 3ed gender... In most cases (but not all) I have find that Futa characters in anime tend to be more of a joke then anything... I would like to know peoples true thought on this... and please no trolling...

oxox

Terri 

As far as Futa, Shemale, and Transgender go, I'm not discriminatory against any of you. I'm a bit bisexual so I have different opinions. It breaks my heart to see how people are so judgmental towards those that make such huge changes for themselves. It might be a bit of a surprise but I will sometimes RP as a Futa online. Not because the game allows us girls to have a dick, but to show that I don't care what gender you are or what your sexuality is. We're human, always breaking boundaries and evolving. It is an entire cycle with the concept of change. 

First it was with the Blacks

Then with the Gays and Lesbians

And now with Transgenders and Futanari

We may not all get along because we all have our different opinion on life, but I say who cares what people think? Be who you want to be and let nothing or anyone tell you otherwise. 

Guest Mira24

It sounds interesting to say the least think i will have to check it out sometime when i come back in a few weeks :D

Could be fun, might even help build up my RP skills which can only be a good thing

Wow lots of interest. Putting a few updates now,

Shemale, TG, and... I think men could go into this. I was kind of going futa because of the fantasy aspect of it. Though the fantasy of losing a cock is nothing that could be gender or creature based. That is one rule I was wanting to keep. My only problem with this would be what everyone's sexual preference is. I would not be able to perfectly match people to other people this way. I think if it were just RP an enslaving would not have to be sexual and give a chance to have some fun RP.

Come back with any thoughts and suggestions though, this will take a little time to hash out honestly.

Needs more Russell Crowe.

In all seriousness tho... Arena RP fighting is something I really enjoy. Win by any means necessary, grungy, winner takes all combat... Bloodless or not, I think this'd be fun for the whole family just like in Roman times.

Thumbs up or thumbs down for mercy or none vote for the audience! ( don't expect a whole lot of mercy...)

Winner's bracket fights... For glory and bragging rights. ( Winning is always better when you win over other winners. )

Championship belts for those that win enough times ... (THE MOST ELECTRIFYING FIGHTER IN 3DXCHAT HIIIISSSSSTOOOORRRYYYY!!!!! -Crowd goes as one fighter performs the 3Dxian's Elbow on a downed opponent.- )

Side bets! For increased audience particiaption! (Can be like dare bets... agreed too before the fight.)

That's all I've got right now. May think of more stuff later.

The only issue with this is what determines the win? Does each opponent have to out RP the other or what? That's what I'd like to know. 

Plus I think it would be good to see how the room will be set up for this. 

Roxy I will be on again tomorrow morning around 9:00 PDT. Look for me or we could just PM if that's easier for you. 

Happy-Kitten-Meme-05.jpg