3DXChat Community

Make Sin Club gre... errr, Fight the silence in Sin Club

Virl

Hai, Aloha and so on... well while waiting for the update... which is suppoused to be here "soon".. I've decided to make our beloved bar great again! In order to do this we need to build a wall... No wait, wrong, we need to do something fun. I let some ideas get through my head, with other peoples help, too. But I will just grab all the credit. Anyway, everyone who actively follows the local in Sins knows that the silence is sometimes deafening or that we tend to have our moments of glory and babble without reason. Anyway, to the point, here are we ideas.

1. Let's play some good old Truth or Dare on local, but let's try to keep it non perverted so it doesn't turn into a huge orgy, we can settle the rules later or something like that. Anyway!

2. Everyone who follows local (again) knows that I tend to sit and tell TOTALLY true stories to the audience. Well, those who don't know that, come and find out.

3. I don't know... give me some ideas people, I will try to introduce them all.

I will try to manage a schedule for all those things but I think that 21:00 according to GMT +2 maybe two times a week seems fine.

That would be it I guess, there is not much more to say. So I'm waiting dear Sinners for your ideas and participation. See ya all in Sins. o/

I can come and tell tales I totally made up... Those can be just as entertaining.

Other than that... I used to lay on the floor of the Sin Club quite a bit and people used to comment saying, "Why! Look at this fine chap layin' upon the floor of this fine establishment! Doest he not know that untold fluids have been spill't upon said floor?! Ghastly! His suit must hate him."  It went something like that anyway...  Can't remember.

I could try my hand at making Sin Club a lively place again whenever I'm on (Which isn't a lot these days...)  though it probably won't work like all the other times I tried to do the same thing.

Yeah... we gonna provide a contenst with my socks as a price and... Shhh Missy don't scare those peeps away, we want them to come by not run away. Also, well yeah we got two strippers, Missy ^ and Kimba who said are going to provide some entertainment for the folks whenever they want, a good step to kill the silence. Aaand we got a bartender too, let's hope it all works out. And Nyeh, you're welcome to come by as well and tell your totally made up stories, we can even make a story contenst!

Hai, Aloha and so on... well while waiting for the update... which is suppoused to be here "soon".. I've decided to make our beloved bar great again! In order to do this we need to build a wall... No wait, wrong, we need to do something fun.

+

I can come and tell tales I totally made up... Those can be just as entertaining.

=

giphy.gif

gracias 4 a shortly good laugh U 2^^ and thx'n good luck @ Virl'n ppl with ur task...altough i never was all to long and not to often in sins oink oink but at most times (except @ dj|events in there) sins localchat sometimes always reminded me of a nearly total: deadquiet cemetery at night - click : )

TheGreatNyeh, now its official hahaa, i always knew it n assumed, that u were n are the big n real alt.master-storyteller @ 3dxchat.com muahahahaaa...joking ofc, what else, well, one just never knows giggls nope, seriously, ofc im only just kiddn and shouts aka 50cent:

'Fight the silence in SinS - or die trying' muchachas n muchachos and cya latest again @ 3dxchat2.0 | have a great summer 

waves n dives out of this topic n soon also of this forum again

Well, we'll, well, I agree local chat in sinn can become a hit or miss, and what's wrong with Orgies in Sinn.lol.damn.. I remember a long time ago now, and I know because I'm a Dinosaur,lol been here for over three years , but I have seen a vast change in sinn, either 30 people and zero local chat , or sporadic episodes of local then nothing, of course when I usually enter there, it is nothing for about 2 mins, then I take over the airways..Haha, unless of course I'm busy being bad. . Lol..I Remember in past years sinn being full of sinning, an orgy on stage, in the corner and everyone making commentary, or the naked Guy named , I think Steve, being Mr.masterbator, that was his thing always stroking his lumber, and would cause all kinds of funny commentary and Laughs..Another thing that I use to try and start was get ladies on stage, and comment on her dancing, slide her cash, and cheer her on, it use to lead to others following suit, and was a bit of a mass role of client dancer in local chat, it was awesome ..Anyways just some Ideas, and activities I use to see happening in Sinn, when it actually use to really be A sinners hangout..

It's simple Hob.. Robo that is, orgies are boring, people will concentrate on screwing like bunnies and not really.. well talking which is the thing we're trying to achieve in the first place, well strippers are always welcome as long as they're not mute and just occupy the pole. Yeah, Moony can tell some more stories, although she finds mine weird. It's not always that dead.. it just sometimes needs a bucket of cold water to wake up.

And I've got an idea, since Sundays mostly suck for the majority.. we can try to cheer them up with a fancy ToD game on local, let's we can have one every week around 21:00 GMT +2 or just CET. We played it yesterday and it went pretty good for a time... well except for people who were.. not really able to get it. It worked pretty good though! So yeah Sundays 21:00 CET we got ToD evening, without bottles, because bottle is mostly a bi.. is mostly fickle.

See ya there and keep the ideas coming!

Well,maybe the orgy thing is not as good idea,lol.. but truth or dare wont work there is allwasy new peeps comin into the club,sayin heya,and may lead to mass confusion, from new peeps coming into room, to whose turn it is, and whose playing, trust me, I know. .lol. I think we Need morw broad things and topics, just wildness, maybe organize stripper competitions, would be happy to do the commentary, those who know me I have a knack for it..I have also found out, thorough my experiences there are sometimes to many serious, politically correct boring wankers at times in there, if you want to be serious, or romantic or a privatw thingy with your other half, I suggest go somewhere else, like Love Island or something , sinn is suppose to be for fun and spontaneous conversation and reaction..I have also experienced some hogging the Local airwaves in there for their own private personal convos with only the peeps they know, or want to chat about their own agenda and if you jump in sometimes one can be rediculed and this attitude is a large part also why new peeps give up on getting in the chatter.anyhow just some of my own thoughts and opinions. .xxx Robo

Well... we've actually managed to get it going.. and it wasn't that bad, we said "Hi" to the peeps who came in and moved along with the dares, obviously, it might get confussing.. true, but hey it's part of the fun. Stripper competitsion sound good, true that. What else... peeps using local as their private chat, it sucks we gotta live with that, not much we can do or ask nicely. Well PC people are everywhere and it will be a pin in the ass no matter what we do, because everyone gets ofended by something. Those as all the others need to be ignored, because nothing else can be done, as with the peeps who lead their private convos on local.

What else, mebbe think of some male dancers too, for the ladies obviously, I think that wouldn't be a bad idea. Anyway, ToD is staying, I'm not changing my mind on that, nuhu.

Hello You SINNERS  :D 

Come Join us at the Sin Club
The Best Strip Dancers, the most fun.
See and chat with "The Lonely Dancer" and "The Miss Placed"
Look as Miss Lola gets Nude Rude !! :o 
Watch in Awe "The Kimba TIGER Dance"
Talk to the colourful Locals  :D    
The SIN Club for SINNERS
Many Kisses
Kimba

z0CMAaw.png

Hey Virl, hey folks,

I will never be a roleplayer but I like to listen to stories. Honestly I am sometimes in private chats too but an always quiet local is strange, so yes, I would love if things live up. I you can generate any impulse Virl, thank you. Sometimes I am successful with that too but, again honestly, I am not always in the mood to motivate boring quiet people. On the other hand if in the right mood in some cases I can become a non-quiet dancer.

However: Let's give it a try.

Thanks Moon for dem kind words.. well, suddenly today I decided to make a stripper contest, yeah both guys and girls allowed, but there.. was no response, well people just got intrested in it but nobody really wanted to. We can't force them, but nontheless, I still got it in my head and maybe just being spontaneous doesn't work on all 3DX people. And since ToD was a total disaster, which I won't mention, I will try again with this little contest.

So the contest is about the best stripper RP, whoever gets it the best and well, sorta most descriptive and all wins... my socks! Nah, just kidding, dunno what the prize would be, prolly a gift or something like that.

First, it's pretty simple, we just need few people to be the ones who wanna participate and win the contest.

Then we look and just sorta watch all those who want to participate, guys and girls are welcome... aaaand in the end I will just count the votes for the best Stripper RP. I think I can organize that much, shouldn't be too hard, if only no chaos breaks loose and we all get confused.

So yeah, this is my idea of the whole. Whoever wants to participate, can participate, who wants to watch is welcome to watch. Just hit me up on PM here or in the game and I will try to make it work. If not.. well then s***w it all, we just gonna chat as always, without RP.