3DXChat Community

The Road So Far...Nitro

Nitro

So true, Nitro, I experienced as well finding myself in something that rather turned me off than pleasing me. Empty profiles and a lack of communication, and you find yourself in something you don't really like, and at least I don't want to waste my time here with that. There are still individuals behind the avatars, and respect and communication are - at least from my point of view - basics for the interaction between them.

Wait what now?!

So this happened a few days ago in the Orgy club, where I was enjoying the company of friends...heated action around the place (yeah it happens!). Suddenly I get a pm from someone who wants to get to know me better, and yes I am game for that. I like meeting new people, discussing, getting to know more about the person etch. I get my fair share of compliments (hey...I like them...dont judge me!:P), so the discussion takes a turn to RL, and I have already told that person, as I do to everyone that RL is RL and it is a line I do not cross.

So the person continues and asks me a few RL things...some I could answer, so the shocking questions come later. For starters I am asked why I dont fuck with people I meet here and on the internet in real... Now I hope I don't have to explain why this is so wrong and weird...and well the clear answer is that I don't WANT to? So again I am asked why I don't want it? And I should cause it is apparent that guys here know how to please a woman.

-DANGER ZONE-

I loved the APPARENT comment. How did it become APPARENT? (Sorry guys I m sure some do...no doubt, but you get me) Just because someone can type (and most dont even do that ) it doesnt mean they know what they are typing, where it is, and what to do with it... So this was a fail! On to number 2!

So my disagreement finds an amazing comeback from that person! I am asked the most insane question in the history (for me). So the question goes something along the line “you say you are a sub in real with men, yet you dont meet and let guys from the net fuck you in real...why?” and he seemed confussed as well. So I guess being a submissive to guys in real, means every guy can have a go with me I suppose.

Ok jokes apart...this is nuts, you guys need to get your shit straight! Read a book, read the words you use, and understand what the hell you are reading and typing. I know english is not everyone's primary language (its not mine either), but really!! What the hell is that? And yes I am a very VERY kind and patient person and I try to think that this person tried to say something different, so I did not really give it any more thought...but REALLY. Please respect and think before writing …. And you can't really be pissed at people after sending them stuff like that...cause well..LOOK!! Look what you wrote !

Drama...drama...drama...

The last few days has been all about drama, and quite frankly I give my applause out there to the drama queens and kings that really have the ability and gift of producing drama without effort! Kudos! From ingame drama concerning who you date, fuck, align, party, hang out with, to the forum wars of silliness and narrow minding thought. People seem to have forgotten one and simple rule...you are here to have FUN. I suppose drama people have fun by creating drama, but if that is the case stop whining endlessly...accept your fate like the rest :P You like drama? Great, make some, but don't whine about it...If you are not having FUN then maybe this is not the place for you to be, or simply...take a freaking break! You cannot and I repeat you CANNOT force anyone to do ANYTHING, not here not anywhere. You cannot tell me or anyone what to do or how:) I do whatever the hell I want :P and I do it because I am having fun, and I LIKE it (wow!). If you don't agree with that or don't like a) I don't care, B) I didn't ask you to like it, c) fine other stuff to do which you like doing ! Yoohoo, the secret of life!
You can't escape drama, that is for sure, as long as there are people that want anything but drama in their lives, we will get some too. The only thing that truly remains is how you deal with it. If you claim to be a bitch, then don't whine why people call you a bitch right ?:)

P.S. Last season of GoT rocked :P

Am I allowed to comment? If so I would say: do whatever you like but respect others :)

BTW I have read your last diary entries and I really enjoyed them. Keep on writing, they are really good :)

Without wanting to sound to harsh....but this might be a "diary" and its on the net...so ofcourse you can...and it is expected...I mean...if it was a REAL diary...people wouldn't be able to see it no? This is a public view on things and mmm experiences. Thank you for your comments dear, I m glad you like it!

I hope I haven't shown anyone any disrespect :) As I've said, I do whatever I do cause it keeps me occupied and well I dot have fun :) I m kinda daft for parties :P

Rooms...rooms...ROOMS!

So lately my main focus and fun has turned to rooms! If anyone has been around me much, she/he must have seen that rooms (especially poor Room 2) doesnt stay the same for very long! Truth be told it changes every week :P This is mainly cause I get bored easily with things and I constantly like to make nice changes, plus I am insane :P The ideas are flooding me daily (I have already in mind 10 rooms, I dont know how to make half of them however..working on it) and as everyone has seen, other than the throne I never expand outside the room.

My greatest success (though not the most beautiful one) was the drive in room. Yes I am very proud of it...and why not...the room had...CARS! Retro/minecraft looking ones, but still the idea hit me one day and I thought "yeah so doing it" It had popcorn and lets call it a screen! I am happy that people loved it just as I did, cause it did take me a while to get to it.

It takes a lot of time usually to create something nice and (yeah...asking a lot!) I wish the editor a) had more things to put in your room...B) it was working in a lot better way... but we work with what we got ^_^ Also many people still complain about hacked rooms etc, but to me its awesome to see the creativity someone can bring to the table and make something different, just ...don't over do it (POINT 1 explained later:P), which is why I never go outside the walls (Throne exception:P) 

Here as a side note I will put the "Djing" or Djing :) and events...I couldn't care less about copycats, licenses and all that...for me it's all about fun and as the above statement...is to see what ANYONE can bring to the table in terms of creativity, cause music...is ART. That being said, there are days that 3dx is soooo boring I wish there WHERE 2-3 events to pick from besides the 10 fuck rooms, and no...Fresco is boring  for me, and SIN plays less better music that it did.

-BACK TO THE ROOMS! So rooms usually provide (for me) the essence of the event/party. I can't have a nice lounge smooth and all and go play EDM or Metal! No, I want it to be themed (and it's why I'd love non light cubes and RED ones!!) 

Point 1 explained: So...dont overdo it...See when you go outside...you practically have the WHOLE world to build upon and some people do just that. I remember trying to join a room like that, the loading took very long and even worse the lag was killing me. So I didn't stay or went back to it again. However....I have seen amazing rooms (you know who you are demons ;) ) and even though they take 40 secs to load they have little lag (it's how you build it). Again though if you don't know it, no one would join a party there, cause they would think the game just froze.
So why is Nitro going on about all that...well the answer is simple. I finally went outside:P And it was a BAD IDEA:P I mean I love the ideas storming with what I can build there, but the current one...is huge...no really...its H U G E...I am nearly 50% complete and it take almost a minute for me to load :P I don't plan on using it for events, but I wanted for the fun of it make something big. It is not going to be (I think) my best idea or execution (Room 2 variations will always be my favorites : NITRO club, drive in, wedding chapel, and the lounge), but I love it! 

All in all it's about being creative and doing something "different", sure some ideas look alike, and yes people do get inspired by other people...and I would like to say you people honor me by asking me to see your rooms and give opinions and ideas...really thank you it means a lot to me, and especially from a person that has one of the best outside rooms I have ever seen...

Listen(read), think, reply(or dont)

This is a small entry, mainly considering the latest forum wars, and everything else this forum has gone down to...I see a lot of "hate" or in forum terms "flame" and not trolling. Guys really as I have said to a very kind person here, there are no rivalries..I mean really...its not like anyone is getting paid or something, but I m sure everyone likes to make something nice, and see people enjoy it as much as they do. And I was very surprised to learn that there are a couple of people that actually "hate" me. The surprise is for nothing else than the fact that these people don't know me...like we have never spoken...we have maybe seen each other once or twice in game? Not even sure about that. Anyway moving on, please think what you write when you write it...It is one thing to "funny" and a troll and another to be in rage mode and fire accusations, and "names". A) nothing good comes from all that, B) you just build up more anger, rage and an argument turns into a fight.

Yes people sometimes post things that offend other people and those people SHOULD be prepared to have an argument about it, as this is an open forum, and everyone (really everyone:o) can see it and post, or reply to anything. However the people replying should ALSO THINK! And sometimes...it is even better NOT to reply at all. Now I will name only two people cause I loved the resolve and it shows a good point. SayaX and RobT. Apparently they had an argument, and at some point it got a bit off the road (I think :P) they didn't fight, but it was "heated" in the end however RobT saw that he had made a "mistake" and said something that was either false, or aimed at the wrong person (forgive my memory). He apologized and both had the decency and clear mind to see what had happened. For me it was brilliant. People admitting being wrong (when wrong ofcourse) are my people I respect, cause it shows intelligence. Sure we all have our bad moments, but those are moments...if you only have those...then maybe that's who you are...

Now let's get back to work -whip sound- and lets have some fun <3

N out!

• 3 weeks later...

The end of an era

You know...I have been trying to figure out how to write this, and I can't really find the proper way. As some might have guessed (as I am no longer active), this is goodbye :) And I m really reeaaallly bad at goodbyes. I try to avoid them, just as much as fights. It was a very nice ride, and I'd like to think that I will be able to be back, but I prefer not to make any promises, It is easier this way.

The main reason is RL, which I had been avoiding for so long, but problems always tend to run so much faster than you...and you can never really outrun them! The details are of no use, but it is something that doesn't allow me to be here. The other reason is the "dear lord no more drama" around. Forum wars, friends ignoring friends...acting like spoiled brats, people ignoring the infinite in wisdom Granny N's advice, etc...but the main is RL...even if the latter was not here...I would still be forced to go. Perhaps I would have gone out with a bigger BANG!:P

I would like to thank you all for making this experience worthwhile, for embracing me and accepting me for who and what I am, and I m blessed to have met many of you. A sidenote.. SIN was never "Nitro's people" (yeah it's the one thing that disgusted me the most). I don't know if it's fair...life ain't for sure, but I will just note a couple of people that made this a great journey. Some people will get "hurt"..deal with it. We are grownups, and we need IQ tests and psycho evaluation:P

My girls....all of you (Nitronauts)! I love ya all, and I am sorry you have to learn this the hard way :)

JessicaX, Era, Gene, it was a fun ride:)

SayaX...you old hag...I ll send you private:P

Epithany  I love you dear very much ^_^

Richard the request machine!! You have been a true friend and I thank you:)

Lord Eddark(ox) hihihi you will be the Hand of The Queen forever:P and keep your head ^_^

To all of you in my FL...there is a reason you are there <3

Well seriously...you thought I would forget those 2? Really? My little ones <3 Khaily and Raelyne...I have no words! I love you sooooooo much both ^_^

So...that's it! I hope you all have a wonderful time, I hope you grow up and rid yourselves of that drama mood that keeps you down...haters gonna hate forever, and people not doing what others do better will always try and cause trouble:) Ignore them, it is always the best course of action. You don't need those people, neither here nor in real life. You need the people that are a positive force, and will bring something to the table...not try and steal from you.

The room is 95% complete(I didn't have the energy to do it.) I will open it at some point, but it takes 1 minute to load:P

Kisses!

Guest SayaX

I don't usually care too much when people leave but this news really saddens me. You brought a whole new life to 3DX, a wonderful host and entertainer, but most importantly a truly wonderful friend and person. We made a great duo creating some memorable parties. Thank you for being my friend. I love you so very much. 

I'm not good in Good-byes either, and I hope so much that this is not a final one. Such a big hole you leave in 3dx, and I will miss you. Thank you for your awesome friendship, dearest, that was like a bright light here. I hope you get your RL things sorted out ( my offer is still valid, you know where to find me ), and that me meet here again. Take care, Nitro-sweetie, my awesome friend.

Kisses

Richard

Hi Nitro,

so sad that you leave this world. But I wish you just the best for your real life.

To bad that we had no chance to know each other better. 

But who knows, maybe you will come back someday. 

Good luck and take care of yourself.

Chloe

I am going to be missing you everyday, i love you my dearest Mistress, my wife.

You have made this person very very happy, and i truly love you and adore you. You are the most amazing person that exists in this world for me, and i wish you all the best in the future.

I hope to my with all of my hearth that its not the last time i will be seeing you but i respect your decision, ( I truly understand everything you told me. ) 

You will always have my love for you, it will never perish, my hearth belongs to you and you only, no one can never give me what you have given me. You have made this person truly happy with the time i have had together with you.

I will never forget you, never ever i will.

I love you Nitro, my dearly Beloved Wife

I'm sorry to see you go sweetie but I understand the RL  will always come first. I hope things get better for you and that they work out, I'll miss you hun and do hope to see you again someday.

Thanks for always giving the great moments and memories, you always did know how to throw a good party and mainly for putting up with me :P

I'll be thinking of you sweetie, so take good care of yourself 

Kisses

I'm gonna miss you, kitty. Very dearly! You managed to become one of my best friends in a short amount of time so of course I'm sad to see you leaving.

However I understand that RL always comes first, I think I pointed that out already when you first told me about you quitting :)

All I can say is I enjoyed our time together very much and wish you the very best. Hopefully everything will sort itself out and we will be able to see each other again some other time.

Until then take care my little kitty, and remember, you always meet people at least twice in life :)