3DXChat Community

The Road So Far...Nitro

Nitro

(this fits perfectly! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZsNg1joqE)

Prologue

So after reading a lot here and there, and talking to RichardCypher, I decided to do something that should have been done somewhat earlier:) I m not very good at posting things, and my flow of thought sometimes is wild and well all over the place, so bear with me! I suppose this is a diary...a late one, but still a diary, and hopefully...it's a funny one (yeah...I will share stories!)

As a start I'd like to say that I was part of another similar community for years (no reason to mention which), but personal problems with many users there who clearly could not distinguish and respect the NO Real Life interaction or the sort thingie, plus many others I called friends stopped. 3Dxchat was mentioned by one of them, and I was invited to join them. I didn't... It took me a few months until I decided to take a look at it and see what it was all about.

The graphics are a million times better than the previous game I was at, but we all know that sometimes looks can be deceiving, or well not the most important aspect. There were some nice places to visit and a whole new world to explore.

Now I'd like to say just a tiny bit of myself, as it's important to realize some stuff going on later:P My nickname doesn't come out of Nitrogen or Nitroglycerin:P It's actually an acronym, which I now use for my second club :) (Never In The Right Order). My nature is shy as hell, especially with people I do not know. In my real life encounters I often pass as a snob, and sometimes cold person, but in truth...I m shy! I will not define myself as a dom/sub (well some people around know) or straight/bi/gay/whatever. Labels are of little concern to me (especially in music:P). I love to dance, I love music, and I love creating things, even though...I kinda suck at it! Last and most important...I am very protective to people I care and cherish, real or here. So...on with the show!!!

The Beginning

I joined near the end of January 2016 and sadly I found one or two of my old friends, who eventually quit. So all in all, I started...alone! I felt completely like fish out of water, and my shyness took fool effect. I would just go to Fresco and dance, few people would hit on me with lame pick up “lines” as in “you look hot”, “hey gorgeous wanna fuck?” in which well as a newbie I didn't mind that much, cause well...it is a sex game...so I reckon...well...it's how it happens.

I realized also that my profile was empty. So I worked on that, nothing much, 2 photos a small text telling people to not be rude or afraid of me, which is the only part of my profile that hasnt changed since I started! However..that did not help :P The majority of people around 3dx does not care about profiles...and well I shouldn't be talking, as (from the people I consider closer than just...people) I am THE WORST in reading profiles...that meaning...I dont usually do:P I talk to people and I get to know them without looking at it (funny-sad story coming up later with that).

Those first 10-15 days I litteraly just fucked around with... well not the best partners, but some were ok, talkative, and nothing too weird, but most just spammed changes in positions and the only words coming out of their texts was “uuuuuuh” “ooooooooooo”  Which well..didn't really work for me. I'd like to say here that around that time I met RobPathfinder with whom I m still talking with! However the game seemed to lack something for me...and heavy work and other issues made my 1st month here..short, and my subscription ended just like that and I could not renew.

At first I didn't want to, as I knew like noone and it seemed very...plain. And being shy like I was did not help me get into things so I thought I had seen what I could. Life though usually laughs at your decisions.. So I wanted to give it another shot, but I couldn't make my credit card work for BTM and well for 10 days I was trying to find a solution with them through support (which just so you know sucks...they never even answered back after the initial mail...) So 20 days or so passed and nothing, but I thought I'd try something else... and well it worked! So in April I came back!

Take 2!

This time I thought I would be more into things, and try to be more active and talkative. Some of the people on my friend list were still around, but that “hey wanna fuck?” was getting to damn boring. I got to play out some of my fantasies however and rolepays, which was awesome! But still the “human” element was missing out.

Even though I did join most rooms (yeah even the No Chat ones) nothing really clicked for me till that point, but I did see some nice ones, where people were more active and social. Sin Club became more to my likes (due to the music) and occasionaly found some people to chat for a while, while there was this crazy looking guy around Fresco (usually) who I did not know back then, but somehow...he felt “approachable” (Yeah..Dickmeister :P that OUTFIT!). My first week again was hopping here and there, I got my fair amount of sex as usual:P hanged out at AOD's place, which again is more to my taste of music, but I was still shy.

And then it hit me, just for the fun of it...it freaking hit me! I love making rooms (hell it's why I play Sims:P) So I thought “hey...why not make one yourself? You can decide what it looks like...what music you play...and well...the rules! And hey if people come you can socialize!” And that is exactly how Meet N Fuck room was created... and no I dont freaking play that game! The name is as literal as you can make it . You come to Meet people..and you come to Fuck... so it made sense.

Now for the love of me, for all that holy in this world and whatever else, I have literraly NO IDEA how the room got 50+ on that first day, but I m more than thankful for that. And here is where 3dx gets AWESOME for me. You see on that day, that very first day I got to start meeting the people that became my closest here. And let me tell you from now...I am blessed and lucky as hell!

The first person to get a bit more acquainted with me was Jeann, he seemed like fun to be around and we talked a lot about our jobs and lives, but the person that came and made the first impact was...MOONA :P Moona my dear friends is a hurricane of sex ! Haha I mean you could not stop her! She was all over the place and as fate would have it..had almost the same look as me in the game... so suddenly two “sisters” meet, and from that moment on we were the Silver Haired Sisters.

On the second day, I was even more blessed...and no I m not talking about numbers, which again I have no idea...but there 40-50 people, but because at that day I met several special people to me in my later life.

The Party Got Started

So there I am dancing on my little stage, socializing, greeting people and all and I see a girl who seems a bit edgy :P and well...I go and hug her.. Then on local she goes crazy “Who hugged me?!?!” and at that point I thought I had made a bad thing:P , but proved out to be a good thing. So that's how I met my... “wife”, and even that story took a really bad turn it was a really nice start. Also on that day , I was blessed to meet Anissah, Franco, BigBen, but also...my bestie....the closest person for me in 3dx and who is a total bish  Eliara. Now I don't even know how we started talking with any of them, I guess it just happened...but we hit if off like that (snaps her fingers)! And we are besties ever since!

The next day was the officialy opening of the MnF room and it was a blast. 72 people honored us with their presense and I got to know even more fantastic people, and 3dx suddenly became...amazing. QuietDeviant, Darkox, SexxxyJessica, Dissonance, Sayakoh and a whole bunch of others litteraly became close. And I would like to thank each and every one of them for what they brought to the table.

My life in 3dx was now interesting. And yeah it actually took a lot of my time, as I had a nice room, which I tried to improve daily (I m super bored of the same stuff ) and I had an amazing circle of people that we fooled around and had FUN! Yes FUN! That magic word that I want everyone to have here! If we are not having fun, there is no reason to do it right? So as days passed and we partied almost daily like crazy, I got to meet DoctorJones the crazy weirdo bunny:P Dickmeister!!!( YEAH THAT OUTFIT!), Divabelly , Xeni and a few other people that loved to dance and chat around the club.

SnN

So one night I m with the girls and well, I m beat to host, cause hosting can be really draining...too many pms, a local that is mental and fun, group chats, occasionally getting down to it (yoohoo), so we decide to hit another place for a change. So we end up in an engagement party...a fated one if you'd have it  and there are many wonderful people there! So I start talking in the LC and things begin to take their road and its a great night, though we did not stay till the end of it, but....its how I met SayaX :) and ChloeMinx. Again...no idea why...no idea how....but I feel blessed to have you as friends...all of you...Saya however holds a different place in this "life" . We have found that we click great in parties: P So...the S + N = Jon Snow, no wait :P is kinda of a thing and yeah...I m honored and freaking love it!

Party Hardy oh boy new people!

That period for me was the best I could have. Another great person walked into my life, SweetT, and two days after I got married in an epic marriage filled with puns, weird music:P and amazing guests! And again, even though it ended bad, it is a nice story. Everything was amazing, and each day (even now) I find at least one new person to talk and get to know better and for me that is the most important thing of all.

Yes I had my share of drama, and lately a bit more, and I m guessing more is cruising over...but I will not keep that as a memory for a diary. No. I will keep the good and funny ones. So I will share with you a couple of funny and weird stories, because I know you will like them.

Lately I had the pleasure to meet some very interesting people again! Fergie, the fiesty demon from not Hell , Epithany, JessicaX, LauraTWK, FairyDust, Yvonny (the lovely kitten), BreannaX (my Nitronaut), Richard(the Request Machine)Cypher, and again I m leaving so many names out, but my brain is fried lol! And this is taking 3dx to another direction for me, since I am mostly now into Hosting and goofing around socializing :) And God, I am ever excited to see whom else I am going to run into !

Honorable Mentions and the Things I like

I'd like to say a special thanks to: Polyanal, Allaround, Khaily, WyldDragonFyre, Mali, ChiChiLove, Aoife, terrie, Sikufake, Slaughter, ChrisNew, LVTeddy, Falco,

Also I would like to put down some places I like to hang out and I think people should give it a try if they haven't already:

• SayaX's Sound Lounge – Music and fun/social people!!!
  • Angels Of Desire room – Again Music and fun/social people!!!
  • Sin Club – Good Music and you can meet some interesting fellows :)
  • The Loft – Good music and people:)
  • I wont put my Club, though I love the people that come at it :) and I'm happy that those with brains....can see what it really is about :)

Now as RichardCypher recently mentioned. People should read profiles, and if you see that people dont like rude, pushy people, or colds...you should really respect that. If you are being an ass, you are going to be treated as one so dont complain...

Funny....stories!

The "Oh no you didn't..."

My first big talk around 3dx was with a female...and it was a bad one, because people here, as in real life, can be...well...stupid:) So my outfit in the beginning was a nice red dress, heels, and a bdsm collar (not the spiked choker), which well I liked how it looked. So I am approached by this person who begins to tell me that my collar is a statement that I m a slave and I m looking for an owner. My kind nature is trying to resolve this in a peaceful way, because me saying that “no, I just really like how it looks” is not working.

All I am constantly getting is “no, my collar looks good and it's fashion...yours is a statement that you want to be someone's property, but...if that's how you like it...”. So...I see there is no light:) And I unveil my claws of “get your shit straight”! So my reply was something along the lines of “look here girl, cause you are obviously a girl, you come talking to me about fashion, yet you are wearing a white collar, a shitty turquoise dress, green shoes and a shitty outfit all in all. If you can't grasp that a collar is not a statement and I wear whatever I like for me, then sod off and really...get your shit straight”. Needless to say she left and well I m guessing she ignored me :P

The "WHAT NOW?" Guy...

The following one is one of my favorites...it will never get old and really...it shows a bit of what girls put up here most of the times :P So I m at my club being a hostess, and CurlyMe is with a guy. She asks for me to join them, and I know that this is a sign she needs help to escape. Now as we said I am a protective person. So I join :) Oh boy! Best CHOICE EVER!

So this guy is doing some crazy talk, like...really...but I had no idea...how ….weird it could be. So I m trying to get into it, and suddenly I see in GC “Oh yeah, I m stabbing your box, and punching you inside with my cock” (ok there were more, but that's the key phrase). I am like “what...the...effing...crap?” So I m really laughing back home and I m not even sure what it meant.... but hey, I am also kind of a troll:P so I m like “oh well”. So we are trying to finish this up and the guy then sends us the most epic line of lines.... “I m fisting my cock hard”. Take a moment to let it sink in :P Imagine me...seeing this.... So I m now actually crying from laughing, and I get an enlightment! I send CurlyMe “Ok! I m going in!”

So I send in LC “oh yeah! I m punching the wall with my claws and make a hole in it as I m enjoying this so hard, stabbing the couch and feeling you” and some more gibberish.... but he actually likes it! And I m like... “wait...that actually kinda made sense...” So I send again to CurlyMe “Ok! Going full head on!”

My next message is “My wail breaks all windows like a banshee, my super strenght clawing the wall, holes, fisting your box, oooh yeah, stabbing your cock, punching yeah oooooh fuck goood soooo!” ^_^ the guy...is going mental. We get like 3-4 lines of full caps how hard he is and all that and then he cums. Now I don't know if he did...but that was the most hillarious thing I ve ever encountered here:P

Wonderful, Nitro, you did it :).

I can fully understand your description of your first time, that reminds me of my own start here.

Great to get to know the Story behind your wonderful Meet'n'Fuck room, dear Nitro. What an enrichment for 3dx to have you here and let you share your room with us. Your personality and your creativity is so highly appreciated, and the high number of guests just prove the wonderful balanced concept of your room.

Keep going on, you're awesome, and see you in your room.

Kisses

Richard

Guest SayaX

Thank you for your kind words Nitro. At first I thought, who is this crazy person who keeps PMing me?! :P As promised I attended your engagement, come wedding. Not that I particularly enjoy going to weddings, although you seemed like a lot of fun and I went to your party. That party was some of the most fun I have had in 3DX for a long time. I know this is not real, but I DJ in this game because one I do enjoy doing it, but I love to entertain people, I love to make people smile, to help people forget real life and just have a good time. You are a fantastic host, a good friend and so full of life and energy. You make a lot of people smile in 3DX, so thank you, and keep up the great work.

The more stories I see the more I feel obliged to write my own which has definitely been eventful over the course of 1 year in 3DX. I keep starting it, then decide against it. I will do it. So stay tuned for the SayaX diary :P

The more stories I see the more I feel obliged to write my own which has definitely been eventful over the course of 1 year in 3DX. I keep starting it, then decide against it. I will do it. So stay tuned for the SayaX diary :P

You're making me curious, Saya. Would be a pleasure to read about your adventures and Impression of 3dx :rolleyes:. I'm looking forward to finding your blog here ..

My memory still jogs back to this quiet, wall flower girl sitting next to the stage in this room, the Meet n Fuck Orgy Club, and looking at these fun, friendly and cool people in the LC chatting, having a laugh and having fun. Finally, she plucked up the courage to speak to these people and join in. Was one of the best decisions this particular girl has ever made and hasn't looked back since. Because here I now am with so many great friends on here and so many great stories and laughs to tell and enjoying myself on 3DX every day. And it is in a large way thanks to you Nitro this happened. You always make your room (or any room your in!) so friendly and inviting and most of all fun!

Heres to the best host on 3DX! And thank you hun :*

If necessary, I'll ghost write a diary for Saya.

(Disclaimer - the events that I portray will have absolutely no basis in reality whatsoever and will purely be for the benefit of entertaining my own whimsyness)

(Second disclaimer - Being whimsy is probably too much effort for me at the moment so it would actually just be an essay about the virtues of muffins and cookies. Saya may be mentioned in passing but no more) 

The Nicknames!

If anyone has read my profile, he/she will have seen a paragraph full of them! So...here is the short stories behind them ^_^

• Mighty Beer Butt:, This was the 2nd nickname given to me, and it is courtesy of the lovely QuietDeviant (Detective Q). It was in the opening night for the MnF Club that Q decided it was a very clever idea to tell the world the infamous “Grab Nitro's butt and you get a free beer”. I can tell you that never before in my life has my butt being grabbed so many times! Ever since...it's a thing, thus came Mighty Beet Butt!

• First of her Nickname: This on pretty much came as a pun towards Daenyrys Targaryen, and it doesn't hold much of a story, was mainly added to connect the dots.

• Queen of Orgy Rooms: The lore behind this one is that NMC (Nitro, Moona, CurlyMe) and a few others (like Jess) held Orgy rooms, and as the creator of the NMC move (lol) I was given the title Queen (thus I have a throne...again...lol)!

• Breaker of thirsts: Another pun by Jess about the Beer Butt being able to stop people from getting thirsty by...letting them grab my butt >.<

• Mother of Hawtness: As the Club grew and more hawt ladies came to our company making the stage floor fiesty and extremely HOT (it is really..) one night I was complimenting the ladies about how Hawt they looked and danced, and Jess released the verse “Yes but you are the Hawtest of us all, Mother of Hawtness” and forever it stayed :P

• The great Corruptor : Ah! I take pride in this one! So for those of you that have been to my Club, you might have seen that I talk...alot....and...well...I try to get people involved in well pretty much everything. So I have managed to “corrupt” many into getting down to it, stripping, dancing on the stage, or doing other weird and nasty stuff ^_^ Yooohooo!

• Imposer of Sex Fines: This was was given to me after giving Yvonny a Fine for being overly cute! Before that I had given Q one for being an overly sexy Detective and earler on Moona for being a little Minx!

• Silver Haired Sister: This was the first nickname I came up with, and the story is well me and Moona being almost identical and people getting crazed to 3some the Silver Haired Sisters (and Hosts). It is one of the dearest nicks and times I hold in 3dx, not because of the sex:P, but cause it was the first bond I created with someone! Moona you crazy minx....wherever you are I miss you.

• Purple Eyed Angel: Well this was in truth my very first ever given nickname, and it was in my first days here, I dont really remember who it was, but I thank him and I love it (yeah Nitro has purple eyes:P)

• Cupid: Hihihi, this one is also a favorite! If anything is known about me, is how I love matchmaking and getting people together! Maybe I should rename the club...from Orgy to Matchmaking... well anyway! It seems that through the Club and through me (by introducing the right people together:P) many couples have sprung and many fear my arrows of love! But you can't hide forever !!!

• Protector of Pipes: Now I know you are thinking the wrong pipes...I am talking about the one in Room 1 (which in mine stands over the N stage). It has gotten a lot of hate by Jess, who always goes on and on about ripping it appart, but it is under my protection and I love that pipe! You'll have to go through me first!!! (meeow!)

• Nitronaut : This is Xeni 100%! So recently Xeni appears (if you don't know her you should:P) And I see this in local “Hello Nitronauts”. Needless to say it stayed forever!!! Thank you Xeni for everything <3

• Founder of F.A.R.M: I am in no liberty to reveal much about this as Chicken Agent Egg Nog is undercover trying to unravel the mystery around his nemesis....Goldfeather!

So there you have it! The short stories of all my nicknames and I m sure there will be more to laugh at :P I suppose you could add the puns of Game of Poles....or

Where the music takes me

So lately that is my location:P And well lately the game has taken as I have already mentioned a very different turn for me. Most don't even bother to understand this, and most don't even respect it. And many will be ignored:P Lately I m all about hosting events and parties, and a bit of DJing (especially at my Club). I don't pass myself as a DJ DJ, but hey, it is always nice to play music! So this is really a good place as any to ask all you of simple question :P
What music would you like to hear from these really?

1. Industrail?
  2. EBM/FuturePop?
  3. 90's
  4. Something different (specify)

It's always good to have some feedback ^_^ and while we are at it. I got an amazing joke that I love telling people! It's called...The Update :P Good one huh?!

The Hostess

So as I have said lately most of my time is taken in 3dx by hosting parties, either at my venues or at friends. It is something I enjoy very very much, and I try to be as good as I can at it. I don't know what I offer differently than others, but I like how people enjoy my hosting. I can tell you that it is not an easy task, and I usually end up exhausted, and with a headache, or my eyes see stars! Usually I have 15+ active converstations (which ok are not that many, but I try to give them my attention), a very fluid and live Local Chat (which I'd like to thank you all for keeping it alive and fun!) and usually a GroupChat with the Nitronauts!

Being the hostess has its pros, and cons, pretty much like having your own club! For starters I get to design the room, and pick the music played each time, which is not always a hit mind you! Also I get to meet more people and talk to them. At this point I would like to say, that you shouldn't be shy with me, or anyone else for that matter. People in 3dxchat, like in real life, are dying for communication, but sometimes our shyness, or fear stops as from doing so. Take a step, a leap of faith and you will be surprised, even if it doesn't work from the first time! Also in the pro's is this unique feeling I get from seeing people enjoying themselves, being happy and getting involved and socialize.

However there are a few cons, at least for me. The fatigue is not one of them mind you! Dj's most times I think are more fatigued than I am, and it's normal. The cons start when people see you just like that...a Hostess, and not a person, and I ll explain what I mean. Many people are actually “afraid” to approach me in any way, and if they do they go all defensive like “I suppose being the hostess means this and that” and they automatically reject themselves of everything. And I am not talking about sex here. Or those “daring” just want to score with the Hostess and then a) brag about it (what are you 8?) or B) think that being the hostess is like being a “hooker” or someone obligated to do whatever you want cause she “has to”. Well let me stop you right there... NO :P And I put an asterisk for a story right here --->*(asterisk). The Hostess is not obligated to do anything, but is there to make sure you have fun in the room. That doesnt mean I have to do anything, but I will try and help you to find what you may need, whether it is people to talk to, sex partners that I can guarantee are of your matching, or simply chat with you, cause yeah I like that!

So my real “problem” as a hostess is being treated as a pretty object and not a person, but thankfully I don't get that a lot! Most of the times, I am having a blast out of it, and I m proud of it! And yes another thing you have to do and takes delicacy and takt is being the “diplomat” or “firefighter” when something bad happens in the club. Haters gonna hate I suppose...but I find it silly and well childish to jump into a room and start calling names, or say that everything is shit around the room, and the people. But you will just get the same response from me always “thank you for your feedback (though you did not really provide the reason) and thank you for dropping by”. My kisses to everyone!

------->*(asterisk)<-------------

The whore/hooker guy

A guy comes to the MnF Club and goes “oh all the whores are here?”. Lucky for him noone gives any attention to him,but the host does...ME! In which I (sorry but...) replied “I am sorry dear your mother is not here”. He left. However it seems that being a prick is a quality :P So he came back. This time he decided to pm me sometihng along the lines of “hello you hooker”. So I ask him with my kind and caring – NOT- face “hm hooker you say? So I suppose you are paying me to have sex with you? Am I having sex with you? Are you paying anything anyone here? Do you even know what hooker is ? Why are you here?:P” he puffed and never was seen again. Maybe he even got a dictionary!

My respect grows even more now, as you let us take a look behind what it means to be a host. I appreciate much that you always find the time for a chat with me. And I sough if I have 5 or 6 convos in parallel :unsure:. Thank you for hosting your room, dear Nitro, you're a big gift to the world.

Nitro is a great host. When I'm hosting, if I'm miserable or worried I shut up in local and just focus on the djing... But I've noticed nitro always active in local regardless and giving the room a good feeling AND replying to pm spam from the likes of saya and me.

Guest SayaX

Nitro is a great host. When I'm hosting, if I'm miserable or worried I shut up in local and just focus on the djing... But I've noticed nitro always active in local regardless and giving the room a good feeling AND replying to pm spam from the likes of saya and me.

You completely stole my quote!! :P

Living your fantasies

As I've said the game IS about living out your fantasies, and well I do have plenty, and well...people have plenty as well, and that's ok, it's good. It is important however to not let or try (depending on which end you are) to destroy them for others, and respect their needs. Again people the key here is communication.

Now some of you might know me from my first days (which well let's face it, it's not THAT long ago) and remember some of them on my profile, and I do have many kinks and fantasies. But like colds, I don't like getting in the middle of something I am not prepared, and well YOU don't know if I will like. And yes...both have to be ok with it for it to work.

So when you invite someone for some sexy time, you should talk to her/him about what you like or dont like (basic stuff really...) instead of suddenly RPing a rape (?), incest....or well...cocks coming out of girls without warning :P Needless to say the first two are an immediate “leave” and it is so funny when I get offensive messages for leaving...like seriously? The third is not going to make me leave, but well...I would like to know what I m getting into beforhand no?

Anyway, part of living your fantasies here are establishing the proper communication and not assume that everyone is onboard. Another important factor (at least for me) is not stepping over the boundaries set by people, like I do with real life. This place will always be an escape from RL, somewhere that I can get to do things that I am too shy, or dont have a chance to play out, so brining RL to it takes away most of its magic. Sure you can connect deeper with some people here, and yes I have many close friends and I m lucky and blessed, but they know that our Real Lives will not cross.

All in all....respect, communicate, build up a “relationship”, and for the love of God, don't be a douche because someone doesn't want to have sex all day...

The sandwitch guy...

So I suppose it's universally common to joke about women and kitchen :) So in this short story of -what-not-to-say-to-me-, we have a guy (mind you, I've never seen him before) who decided it would be funny when I said “I ll be off soon going to make some lunch” to throw the epic line “hey Nitro, go make me a ham and cheese sandwitch”.

Now I ve said it again...I m a very kinda person...but...anyway I answered a very calmly with a nice “emotion” action “/me points to the kitchen “go make one yourself, and while you are at it bring me one too...””.

He dared pm me a “should I roll my dick in one for you”, and then decided it would be wise to go local again and say “give me a blowjob, and I will make you one”. Now...let me analyze it.

Is my blowjob worth a ham and cheese? If so then you definetely ain't getting one...and really was that your best move,comeback,whatever to do what? So I answererd to him …

“Hey Dick (long name dont remember him...) is that a new cologne? It smells like...desperation” at which point he left. And well good riddance: ) I don't like shit like this really...same with “slut””whore””hooker”