3DXChat Community

Deleted character issue

Sarah_Fr

lol..what gold?

Game went down back in late 2015 for a day so they gave all of us 10k xgold and a new sex pose. I hope this is them rebooting system and uploading unity 5, but this isnt the first time this has happened. I'll keep trying and checking the game and 3DXchat.com Once the website is up, the game will be too

Game went down back in late 2015 for a day so they gave all of us 10k xgold and a new sex pose. I hope this is them rebooting system and uploading unity 5, but this isnt the first time this has happened. I'll keep trying and checking the game and 3DXchat.com Once the website is up, the game will be too

Sex Game Devil website is down too. So this is something with the server being rebooted or it just overloaded

Going to the website (3dxchat.com) gets you a bunch of error codes. This - fingers crossed - is hopefully it. They're overhauling the website to show off 2.0's graphics and whatnot....
I really wonder what's going on though. I'll be sorely disappointed if this has nothing to do with the beta. 

yes, both the 3DX website and the game is down. So that means that they're doing giant maintenance or adding in something. Last time game went down, they gave us xgold and new sex pose.

In this case, the minimum thing to do is to post an annoucement on the forum, for the user...

this is an elementary rule.