3DXChat Community

Thanks for the memories

DocQ

Those of you that are good friends with me will know what I am speaking off when I tell you that I must leave the game for medical reasons.  I need to devote all my time and energy to recovering and getting rid of this once and for all.

I would just like to thank everyone that took the time to be my friend and got to know me.  It means everything to find someone that is willing to spend there time and energy to be friends with you.  I don't take anyone's friendship for granted and ask that you send me a PM in here, for I will still check it to stay in touch.

Thanks for all the good times and the memories.  Memories stay with you a life time. 

I hope that I was also a good friend to you.

For those that saw me as someone they didn't like, I apologize for anything that I might have done to cause that, although I never intended to mean anything bad. 

Take care everyone and keep on Rockin...

Being a DJ is about entertaining people, not just changing out the music tracks...

DocQ

Hey there,

I don't think we ever really spoke much. But I did see you around and just wanted to send my best wishes to you and yours! And someday when your feeling better come back around, always gotta have good DJ's, right?

<3

Guest Twiggy

I am going to miss you so much doc, you have always been someone I could rely on and trust.

I know you will beat this so please keep your spirits up and try not to let it get you down.

Thank you for being such a good friend :)

You will always be very special to me.

xxxooo

Guest Mira24

I'm Sorry to hear this Doc i know we didn't know each other long but really enjoyed the music you played wish you all the best and hopefully we can all see you again :D :D 

Guest MeganMasters

Best wishes doc.. ill miss your energy. Ill miss your friendship and most of all you obession with mini skirts.

xoxo

Hey Doc,

thanks for the amazing music you played for me. Thanks for the nice and amazing time you spent in AoD.

Thanks for all the laughs, all the jokes and stuff.

I'll miss you. AoD will miss you. 

Thank you!

take care docq and may as many of ur tasks and dreams come true and may the road outside at the fresh air rise up to meet you with happiness, health, licks, aeh, i mean, luck^^ and peace! may the wind be ever at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields...until we maybe, maybe meet again!

goodbye2015.gif

• 4 weeks later...