3DXChat Community

Loading screen issues (and more...)

JessyDesire

just tested from germany after reading this and did a quick testconnect! worked like a charm and could connect straigth away...just sayn n typin!

anyway, good luck to u guyz and may the force be with ya

- over n out -

dives out of the forum again

halo-jump-956x682.jpeg

Using the vpn as suggested above fixes everything, of course it's only temporarily and it costs a small ammount of money. For a whole day of playing it's like 15 cents I think. I can write a tutorial on how to in case someone needs it.

ok tnx

so you guys are all updates on these issues

i got this answer from a great friend , moderator and spokesman between community and devs

Hello Jowey,

Yeah, a VPN is a protocol that redirects your internet traffic through a different route as I think the issue you and a lot are facing is due to routing issues when you are jumping through the servers in the world to connect to the one linked to the game.

If one of those servers in between goes down or has issues it can cause many problems connecting to services that require you to go through that server.

A VPN does it a bit differently, putting you somewhere else in the world (Digitally) with a VPN which then will direct and route your connection through different servers to the game server to avoid these issues you are facing.

Some are free to try out but some do cost unfortunately (Although the cost is very small per month)

Try FlyVPN for the moment (You get free usage for 10-20 minutes I believe) and see if that allows you to patch the game and such. If it does then it will be right about the routing problem and is the only way to fix yours and others issues for now until the server that is having the issues between where you live and the 3DX server is fixed. (This happens a lot, that was the reason for the EU Proxy to redirect people through a new selection of servers to the game server to bypass the issues US Direct caused to the french community and that a long time ago if you recall.

Try it out and let me know if it works. It is called FlyVPN it is free for a few minutes at a time, just to test out if it works or not, if so, then you may need to possibly buy a VPN for one month perhaps to fix your issue for now as it isn't a game server issue.

You could also try to run a Trace Route on your system to see where the timing out server is. As if it is not working correctly on both US Direct and EU Proxy, then the server that is having issues is close to where you and the others live, perhaps in the country you are all in.

Regards,

Ash

Yeah, just to add on to that, it could be packet loss from this, that is causing these issues, as this occurred a while ago with the french community where many users were not able to connect, getting disconnects frequently, some not loading, server database loading (Of profiles and FL and gifts etc..) and was the reason the EU Proxy connection was created, to redirect the traffic to the main server to avoid any possible break points between your home and the US server.

I have had these issues myself from time to time and when I do trace routes, I can detect where abouts in the world a server is either not responding or running extremely slow, causing packet loss, which then results in a hindered connection to the game server, but then everything else works fine on the net, like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Let me know about this if using a VPN fixes your issues. As I have seen it fix some users issues in the past and has fixed my issues from time to time.

Any other possible solutions or theories to this are highly appreciated!

Hi Telenet customers, here is a temporary, free solution that could work also for you

1. use a different DNS then Telenet's own, there are multiple options here, I used OpenDNS because they are fast

OpenDNS

Google DNS

OpenNIC

2. use a (free) VPN, here are also many options and I have succesfully tested CyberGhost

http://www.cyberghostvpn.com

just download, install and you can use the default settings, don't forget to disable/shut down this VPN if you don't play 3DX

good luck !

PS: I think Telenet modified some parameters and has issues now with Cloudflare services (as used by 3DX)

login this morning very shortly before work .

things seems to be improving , connection did go well , profile's are loading , just seem to step slow , but it is going the good directions !

great work Devs !

great work

tnx , Jowey

Guest Mira24

I keep losing connection on both servers when my internet is fine don't know if anyone else is having this problem or is it just me?

And it was fine last night just now i can't lol :D any help is appreciated 

Okay I for one am tired of my first apartment going completely white with no furniture inside resulting in an empty apartment. The load screens are still taking forever, and I've tried using the EU proxy and the US direct which is what I'm normally on. I've even tried switching locations in game and then switching to my apartment as well as logging off then logging back on, but nothing is working. Hell I even spent all day after nothing worked redecorating just for guess???? It did it again and this time the server didn't crash. I'd really appreciate a fix here. Thanks

Okay I for one am tired of my first apartment going completely white with no furniture inside resulting in an empty apartment. The load screens are still taking forever, and I've tried using the EU proxy and the US direct which is what I'm normally on. I've even tried switching locations in game and then switching to my apartment as well as logging off then logging back on, but nothing is working. Hell I even spent all day after nothing worked redecorating just for guess???? It did it again and this time the server didn't crash. I'd really appreciate a fix here. Thanks

Hey there, I'm not sure if this problem is related to same issue, but it could be! Have you tried contacting support, they seem to be responsive and actively working to fix any issues people might have. Maybe they can help you find the cause of your game not loading correctly and help with fixing the issue. I really hope they can fix the problem for you.. Are you a belgian player by any chance?

Thanks and I have. No I'm american playing in the US along with one of my friends who is still feeing the effects of the game not working properly as well. I'm still as we speak stuck on a load screen, he lost all of his decor again, and every time. I log in I'm either stuck due to a long load, my places are all white with no furniture resulting in having to relog or switch locations then switch back, or if I visit other places and then come back to my own it's all white with no furniture. Then there is the many random disconnects still happening as of late. Thank you again for the concern and advisement on contacting support, but me and my friend have both done that.

everthing was good few day's , this morning also, this evening i can log in and arrive in my room easely but when i look in my profile and get out my profile i have connection lost.

I see no friends and no rooms.

I tryed to change from eu to us server but same result.

Somebody same problems ?

Sounds like problems with your ISP or something between you and the server. Try and trace the route and ping the server typing "tracert www.3dxchat.com" and "ping www.3dxchat.com" in the command prompt.