3DXChat Community

Update or Rocket science?!!

JuicyJina

i shut my mouth or some male dev of whom i am not going to say his name will tell i am saying bad stuff .

so by this :  YaY , i still have these jeans , 1 pants , 1 short , 1 ugly army pants and yay i got an ... HAT at the  last update .

YAY .. a HAT

WhooHoo

i am so thankfull i got a HAT 2 months ago

YaY

too much huh ?

i shut my mouth or some male dev of whom i am not going to say his name will tell i am saying bad stuff .

so by this :  YaY , i still have these jeans , 1 pants , 1 short , 1 ugly army pants and yay i got an ... HAT at the  last update .

YAY .. a HAT

WhooHoo

YaY

too much huh ?

Well we are not here to hate on the devs we just want answers and yes you are right they are updating very small things and we got no news on the next update!

YAY .. a HAT

WhooHoo

YaY

too much huh ?

Till you pay a membership you've all the right to share your opinions and ideas (politely), as well devs must accept critical if customers are not happy about the product and especially about updates and lack of comunication.

That's even to consider, as already expressed by other members of the forum, that a little part of the community post here, mostly lurk and imho there should be an opposite trend, maybe voting pools to help the team to focus on what community would really like to see, from bug fixing to specific new poses/clothes (seriously male avatars have a poor choice).

And well..truth be told I'd not wear that hat neither irl, so my avi won't surely use it  ^_^

Back to the title of the thread:

i think unity 5 is a biggie but a progress report would be nice

A progress report!

Each time I (and other asked) for it, we received only a "soon!" from the devs. And then they added that they don't have a date of release to communicate..

Here you are your progress report, ergo "wait, we're working! (And in the meanwhile help us by keeping on paying the subscription...)"...

Lovely feeling from this...

I want another hat now...

Kiss

Nion

A progress report!

Each time I (and other asked) for it, we received only a "soon!" from the devs. And then they added that they don't have a date of release to communicate..

Here you are your progress report, ergo "wait, we're working! (And in the meanwhile help us by keeping on paying the subscription...)"...

Lovely feeling from this...

I want another hat now...

Kiss

Nion

Why would it be so good for you if they post a progress report? It won't made the update closer. They said a week ago, that they are are working on it, and no ETA yet.

I think you will find that was nearly 3 weeks ago, and as Ash said in another thread , an announcement will come in 1-2 weeks, thus making it over a month since we got a 'we are working on it'.  As a member who logs on daily to the game, not just the forums, I think  are entitled to at least some sort of a regular correspondence from the Devs, and not just a we are working on it, no ETA which to me is just taking the easy way out.

Why would it be so good for you if they post a progress report? It won't made the update closer. They said a week ago, that they are are working on it, and no ETA yet.

ok think of it that way, you are waiting for someone to come visit you, and he didnt tell you when he is gonna be coming.... wouldn't you be annoyed? wouldn't you keep calling him/her to see when is she gonna come or whether not so you may go out and do your things normaly? well same thing here! i want to know and its my right to know cuz if they are not working on anything so i may leave the game and my sub ends soon so i want to know what to expect from 3DXCHAT if i pay a new sub! IT IS MY RIGHT TO KNOW AS A CUSTOMER! ITS MY RIGHT NOT TO BE LIED TO WHEN THEY SAID "WEEKLY UPDATES"!! ITS MY RIGHT TO GET WHAT I EXPECT WHEN THEY SAY "100+ POSES AND ANIMATIONS"! its simply my right but in the end i know nobody from the devs or the mods here will give a fuck about what we are saying or complaining about!

Unity 5 is not all, if in last years, the game updates were very rare, why you guys think "they"(devs) will be works better now?)

P.S. I think the devs now is planning, where they gonna trip on the summer vacation... lol

Anyway, what you expect? When the update will come, environments will be better, thats all. Nothing else will change at first. Avi quality and UI will remain the same. Maybe they will add some new poses or clothing with the update if we are lucky. Don't expect too much at first IMO.

Guest Twiggy

Anyway, what you expect? When the update will come, environments will be better, thats all. Nothing else will change at first. Avi quality and UI will remain the same. Maybe they will add some new poses or clothing with the update if we are lucky. Don't expect too much at first IMO.

There is going to be some slight changes in the UI, they have shown that in a post somewhere.

From what I understand no one knows if the avi quality will change or not, but you seem to be saying that you know it wont, have you heard something the rest of us have not ?

There is going to be some slight changes in the UI, they have shown that in a post somewhere.

From what I understand no one knows if the avi quality will change or not, but you seem to be saying that you know it wont, have you heard something the rest of us have not ?

Pictures shows nothing about avi changes. I think first they only make environments, other things later when the base stuff will work properly. That's why i don't really understand why ppl waiting the beta so much. For a few months, not so much will change imo.

Guest Twiggy

Pictures shows nothing about avi changes. I think first they only make environments, other things later when the base stuff will work properly. That's why i don't really understand why ppl waiting the beta so much. For a few months, not so much will change imo.

Yes they have only shown some changes in the environment but I don't think that will be the only changes we get.

The devs would have to know if that was all we got with the time it has taken, then the cry out about that and the amount of custom they would loose would be huge.

Environment changes only would not justify the amount of time it has taken and everyone would realise that.

I also think that environment changes alone without the improvements that Unity 5 offers for the avis would not justify it being a new version of the game, it would simply be just an upgrade.

So because of that I am expecting changes to the avis, how far they will go with it I do not know, but there would simply be to many people really pissed off for the devs not to do so.

A last note: this forum is on 3dxforum.com, not 3dxchat.com/forums. Have you ever thought about this forum not being linked to the game at all?

The "Forums" link on the official 3DX website leads here. I'm pretty sure its safe to say they are "linked" in some way :)

Yes they have only shown some changes in the environment but I don't think that will be the only changes we get.

The devs would have to know if that was all we got with the time it has taken, then the cry out about that and the amount of custom they would loose would be huge.

Environment changes only would not justify the amount of time it has taken and everyone would realise that.

I also think that environment changes alone without the improvements that Unity 5 offers for the avis would not justify it being a new version of the game, it would simply be just an upgrade.

So because of that I am expecting changes to the avis, how far they will go with it I do not know, but there would simply be to many people really pissed off for the devs not to do so.

Want to make a bet? :)