3DXChat Community

Beach Graphics comparison

Guest Twiggy

Guest Twiggy

Lisas shot of the beach using Unity 5..

post-5-0-26021900-1459499440.jpg

Current as comes up on my screen in extra high setting.

3_DX_Beach.png

Lisa, if you see this can you show us some more screen shots please ?

Maybe love Island and some shots of how the avatars are looking now.

Guest Twiggy

Hey Twiggy,

There is some images here Lisa linked for the community of some of the newer visuals, check it out. :)

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2779-3dxchat-new-graphics-researching/

Also if all goes well some new big news about it should be coming in the next 1-2 weeks.

Hey Ash, thanks, I have seen them though, the last one was posted almost a month ago.

I am sure they have done a little bit more since then, like maybe to the looks of the avatars.

Would be nice to see some more pics, I know they cop heaps every time they do but some of us do appreciate them being posted.

The reason I put the 2 pics up is not just because there is a big difference in the quality, but side by side I saw other things as well.

For instance the palm trees are completely different, they must have replaced them all and likely all the plants and such with higher detailed ones.

Hey Ash, thanks, I have seen them though, the last one was posted almost a month ago.

I am sure they have done a little bit more since then, like maybe to the looks of the avatars.

Would be nice to see some more pics, I know they cop heaps every time they do but some of us do appreciate them being posted.

The reason I put the 2 pics up is not just because there is a big difference in the quality, but side by side I saw other things as well.

For instance the palm trees are completely different, they must have replaced them all and likely all the plants and such with higher detailed ones.

Just can't imagine how my pussy will look like ;)

I think someone here could misunderstand big news with release and if so Ashbash better to confirm that (maybe even Lisa could reply right here), otherwise the negativity around the waiting will rise up even more.

Reading what he wrote I only get that we'll receive further details about what will be released soon or later, not that we'll have a new patch to download in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully they have added tress from the Unity3d program made by Speedtree

Very realistic, it's what I use in my game.

Looking forward to this all, and it's gonna add to the visuals and the settings , hope after this we get more sexy clothes options, and delicious poses, preferably more threesomes and finally some hot piercings and tatts to go with it, but I'm patient, I do want them to keep the impeccably sexy graphics that this game is unique for.so In time, It can only just get better..:P....)))))

Guest Twiggy

As I have said before I will wait til the new update gets here for as long as it takes, but the longer it takes the better I will expect it to be.

I think a lot of people in here are of that same opinion.

March the 5th I think was patch 337 and work on Unity 5 had started before that so it has been around 3 months it has been worked on.

If 3DXChat 2 is not something really spectacular people are going to scream fowl like never before and I think and hope the devs know that.

So I am not only expecting the graphics to have a huge improvement, but I am also expecting there to be quite a few new things added as well.

The graphics upgrade alone I think really doesn't justify 3 months work.

We know we are getting a day night feature and small changes in the UI, but I would expect there to be lots of new clothes, poses and other things as well.

Oh and it is likely nothing, but in Lisas pic below can anyone find where that spot on the beach is, as I can't.

post-5-0-09099000-1458207604.jpg

Oh and it is likely nothing, but in Lisas pic below can anyone find where that spot on the beach is, as I can't.

post-5-0-09099000-1458207604.jpg

It's near the last two long chairs, before the isolated right side beach (Sorry, beach wasn't empty when I took picture, so the photgraphed people can ask for copyrights :P)

tznhhgH.jpg