3DXChat Community

It's time for me to leave this game behind me

Guest JeanetteVoerman

Guest Dj Megalon

We will miss you all painful.

burocb43.gif

Guest AdaWong

You're right Jeanette, in real you will find people more serious than here to build a relationship. Take care of you, kisses. :)

Said the one who tried again and again to break their love...

Jeanette i'm a bit surprised about this because i've always thought your love was stronger than dramas, but i can understand that you're tired about this...

I'll miss you because you were in this game my best friend, take care of you and try to enjoy a bit more your real life and like you say see you in an other life. :)

Guest JeanetteVoerman

i won't forget you, especially Rukyaa who gave me 2 years of happiness and ZoneTan (Wednesday etc etc...) who, on the contrary, made me flee this game because of all her dramas against my in game marriage.

i've asked the deletion of my game account so don't think i'm around with another one it would be a waste of time.

i keep my forum profile to send news to those in my friend list who are interested.

hate_saying_goodbye-4269.jpg?i

when i started here 2 years ago, some1 told me "sooner or later all the good ppl leave 3dx and all the assholes stay"!! doesent mean all ofm here are still a-holes here, lol, but quiet a few and actually their not even worth to be mentioned here'n now and so yeah, sad news to read this janette...a nother nice person leavn our matrix!!! soooooo, may as many of ur tasks and dreams come true and may the road outside at the fresh air rise up to meet you with happiness, health, licks, aeh, i mean, luck^^ and peace! may the wind be ever at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields...until we maybe, maybe meet again...you'll be missed!

rachel-monica-hug.gif

bon voyage moi ami

Woman-Waving-Goodbye.png