3DXChat Community

The new music stations blow

dickfitswell

To be completely honest with you , I have roamed several of the public 3dxchat rooms and the music is horrible. The genre of music is way off! The Sins classic rock isn't bad but I have sat here for hours and didn't recognize any song that was played from this New York based station.  Why use public radio stations? Might as well use the default ones that are on our personal radios in our inventory for our rooms. Just a suggestion. -Rip-

I've updated some of the streams, can you please let me know what your thoughts are? The more peoples thoughts the better!

I need to head out for now, but I will be back and hopefully read some thoughts and ideas on it. Thanks again for feedback. :)

I have visited all of the public 3dxchat clubs and the music is perfect now.. Thank You. Ash!

Much Appreciated! -Rip-

Just a suggestion, but why not turn off the music on here and turn on an online radio station you like, put a CD in, or listen to your fave MP3 tracks?

i also sometimes do that, most on LI but i mostly enjoy hearing the same music an that silmultan with all others, cause well u know or maybe not´yet^^ :

THE MAGICAL WORD is: T O G E T H ER!!

well, lets see what the new stream is about

dives into sins

to the other "piggies" oink oink