3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Wow! Such toasty! So 3DXChat!  :lol:

Just happened to wonder if GUI being changed again too, if we could maybe get hotkeys for speed increase and decrease on sex animations. Like for instance pressing + key increase speed and - decrease speeds, would be really nice for recording movies.

Also could we get closet and cloth rack from the changing rooms as deco props, as they already exist in game in changing room they should not to much work to add right? But would give some more options to customize and make a user room feel home like for non club like rooms.

Announcement was on 1st April... So mmm let's say no update before the second half of April-last week (being optimistic).

My opinion...sigh

That said, they've been working on the graphical update for a lot longer, so that may roll in rather soon - that too, I'm being optimistic about.

What I see from what Lisa has posted recently, is she is working on the lighting in each area as I guess she will need 5 sets of time of day presets? That fit the atmosphere and design of the area. Awhile back she posted the Beach with a sunrise time of day so I assume the beach is completed interms of lighting rebuilding and design for each time of day preset. And now recently posted Love Island in the day which probably means she is working on that now. Also she posted a couple pictures of private apartments so I assume they are complete also as I see there is a big mountain in the background of Room 1 which makes me think the new scenic stuff is done for apartments.

Finally she made a post saying they will announce the launch of the 2.0 beta soon so myself I hope this month but at the latest May time. And I expect the Beta period to last many weeks as they bring in new features, tweak them, fix bugs and rinse and repeat with the help of the community. As I think the Patch 337 public test was a test of the community on their bug testing capabilities. So I hope it is soon *Fingers crossed* as I am excited as you guys. :)

I think the developers need to do this function (day time) very simple : 2 hours  real (player) time = 24 hours in game time to public locations "in nature."

Rotation time of day for all players - the same, synchronization with the game server.

What I see from what Lisa has posted recently, is she is working on the lighting in each area as I guess she will need 5 sets of time of day presets? That fit the atmosphere and design of the area. Awhile back she posted the Beach with a sunrise time of day so I assume the beach is completed interms of lighting rebuilding and design for each time of day preset. And now recently posted Love Island in the day which probably means she is working on that now. Also she posted a couple pictures of private apartments so I assume they are complete also as I see there is a big mountain in the background of Room 1 which makes me think the new scenic stuff is done for apartments.

Finally she made a post saying they will announce the launch of the 2.0 beta soon so myself I hope this month but at the latest May time. And I expect the Beta period to last many weeks as they bring in new features, tweak them, fix bugs and rinse and repeat with the help of the community. As I think the Patch 337 public test was a test of the community on their bug testing capabilities. So I hope it is soon *Fingers crossed* as I am excited as you guys. :)

Thanks for update Ash. Checked out the love island pics. It sure looks different in the day! Looks like daytime storm brewing in background of new pic. Looks awesome.

Can't wait . This will drastically change the landscape of 3dxchat and beta will be booming if they release one. So much so i can't imagine anyone will play on old client unless their forced to do to a major bug :P

dude, seriously with that question or just trolln??

post-38538-Friday-Ice-Cube-damn-gif-wtf-

anyway, as john carmack for doom 3 in those days and the duke him self once said:

66772307.jpg

and replying to something trying to cause a arguement is also trolling, he or she was just asking a question, it was not harming any1.

Is there new content being developed to coincide with the new upgrade or is it just a graphics upgrade with the same content already in the game?

Do I dare hope, a return of <tags> to help revitalize the storytelling community and propel our stories back to the forefront of our game playing experience here once again like we had in the past?

Will old computers struggle to keep up with the new update/upgrade? With the option to toggle key elements to the game's graphics (like shadows and lighting) help our desktops more efficiently run the game?

With a new redesign of the game's interface, can we expect the Roleplay Channel make a return so that we can openly have a chat tab available at all times to invite other role players to join in on our stories so as not to put our stories up on Local Chat anymore or, have to invite several members into a group chat? Some of us would love to play out scenarios in local rooms, but are afraid to do so because of the ridicule that comes with sharing a story no one wants to read.

Can we look forward to the return of alternate playable characters, now that a Global Ignore is in place to help keep 'trolls' from abusing that option?

Is creator content now a possibility, since the game is being structured to run on a new engine? Could members of the community come together and create content to submit, with a high probability of that content, being implemented in game?

Are any or all these thoughts a possibility, now that 2.0 is just around the corner?

Is there new content being developed to coincide with the new upgrade or is it just a graphics upgrade with the same content already in the game?

Do I dare hope, a return of <tags> to help revitalize the storytelling community and propel our stories back to the forefront of our game playing experience here once again like we had in the past?

Will old computers struggle to keep up with the new update/upgrade? With the option to toggle key elements to the game's graphics (like shadows and lighting) help our desktops more efficiently run the game?

With a new redesign of the game's interface, can we expect the Roleplay Channel make a return so that we can openly have a chat tab available at all times to invite other role players to join in on our stories so as not to put our stories up on Local Chat anymore or, have to invite several members into a group chat? Some of us would love to play out scenarios in local rooms, but are afraid to do so because of the ridicule that comes with sharing a story no one wants to read.

Can we look forward to the return of alternate playable characters, now that a Global Ignore is in place to help keep 'trolls' from abusing that option?

Is creator content now a possibility, since the game is being structured to run on a new engine? Could members of the community come together and create content to submit, with a high probability of that content, being implemented in game?

Are any or all these thoughts a possibility, now that 2.0 is just around the corner?

simple make ur RP Room for you and your friends..... its not hard to do

RPers need to think about how to do stuff instead of having the answer handed to them

Double standard, my friend. ♥

and replying to something trying to cause a arguement is also trolling, he or she was just asking a question, it was not harming any1.

I'm talking about things that were already in game a few months back but were taken out because of stability issues, so having anything handed to role players is hardly the case here. I'll clarify so that we don't have any misunderstanding from here on out, deal?

These are merely questions that I would love some form of answer to, now that 2.0 is being implemented. Nothing more.

*Edit, implemented, not implement. Sorry about that.

*Edit, Edit* I'm excited to see what 2.0 has to offer, so my questions were asked out of excitement and curiosity, not out of negativity. And there's nothing wrong with editing my posts so that we better understand each other, right?

Edited by PaulaSamantha