3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

i need First Person view :P

i think they need to support First Person View Even we don't have Occulus not all people that they have Occulus.

true and nods head

Oculus thing doesn't give you a first person view in any way. Its the exact same view >.<

hell yes, well in 3dx rochi, thats how it(still) here...unfortunately...and also i, for a long time didnt even know of that NOT EXISTING FEATURE IN 3DX!! if i didint get that wrong what i read sometime ago some where here in the forum *caughs* and finally  gettn to know of a oculus rift support, that like that, even doesnt exist in my opinion and SGD offers a real VR support for this game, but lol, without a none existing fps view!! beeing offered, "praised", "incorrectly" like it is now i think (and as a user of this, and if i had an oculus, id really sure be pissed off a lill big aboout that^^) is actually a tiny "fakely" advertisement with or of an vr hardware builtin game-feature, but with a NONE EXISTING FPS VIEW!!! and wasnt a vr headset/helmet actually been invented by mankind for fps view entertainment, for christ sake!!??!...thinkn of it now, its really a lill, or a big ridiculously and mostly, a kind of a dishonest advertising propaganda of SGD...atleast in my eyes and if u ask me!!

to cut the story short and come to an end here now: i mean, come on: vr headsets and or helmets in this meanwhile so hightech 21st century AND NO FIRST PERSON VIEW like blwow here for example done i a way as asmodeux posted above with 'F5':

vr3_small.png?id=71888176

vr1_small.png?id=71888166

vr2_small.png?id=71888171

and besides oculus, also NOT even as an option atleast till now for also 3dx gamers without using vr hardware to have fps experiences when wanted sometimes?!? *rolls eyes with supa big eyes a few time intense and lets its end with a shaking head pose*...so whats the point SGD devs:

• a) of evn using a oculus here at 3dx?!?! plus
  • B) this company advertising for it like here http://3dxchat.com/virtual-reality.html and it isnt evn possible to really "dive" into our matrix here, atleast optionalwise for "casual" and oculus gamers in a fps view enviroment with its vr hardware, that actually only was desinged for virtual reality first person view expirences that u btw and just thinkin, sayn n typing!?  

- amen, over n out -

just thinks now atm suddenly: oooohhh, or maybe, its just isnt not ready yet^^

anyway, just my 1500 cents to this,

wishes ya @ll a nice WE and

runs'n, jumps'n dives out of the forum again

Parachutistes_Balagne.jpg

Since this thread has evolved into just general random suggestions about everything game related. I would like to just say... 

We need pigtails and hair physics to go with em. They are a necessity for crying out loud! :lol:  

giphy.gif

Also i want a supersize sex exercise ball to jump up and down on, so my pigtails bounce! lol

11.gif

There is my random demands and suggestions for the month of April.  :lol:  sooo pfffffffffffff

More than 2 months without update... or news! Is that normal?

Even SexGameDevil twitter has more news than the forum (but still very few). :(

I don't want to complain but well... I got a 1 year subscription and I don't get enough motivation to come back in game when I get some time, because even if we can meet plenty of gool guys and gals, we don't have much to do. The game currently looks like to me an abandoned project: no news, no participation from developers on the forum, no answers, no updates, no new content, no new features and no real easy possibility to contribute.

That makes me sad.

The announcement for 3DXChat 2.0 was now 5 weeks ago and I think a update of this size needs some time :)

God Achilles, you're really, really biased concerning this game...

Patch 337 was always discussed together with unity 5 and a lot of the guys here thought after the patch that we're now already on unity 5. The first concrete information about this patch (and that was the response of the first waves of complaints) has been on 11th February.

So I really appreciate the fact that your loyal to this game. But please stick to the facts....

Patch 337 was always discussed together with unity 5 and a lot of the guys here thought after the patch that we're now already on unity 5. The first concrete information about this patch (and that was the response of the first waves of complaints) has been on 11th February.

So I really appreciate the fact that your loyal to this game. But please stick to the facts....

:huh: My post was a fact ;) if you click the link and check the date you will see was official announced 1. April 2016

And my post was a reply because my pre-writer wrote two months no updates or news and it wasn't correct!

Guest RobT

Actually he is one of the few sticking to facts. The fact is that it was announced 5 weeks ago, The fact is that its a major update. It baffles me how people cry about the devs never telling them anything but when they do tell people they are working on something, They bitch and moan because it isnt out yet. I have no clue how many are working on this update, i would wager to guess not many others do also but for arguments sake lets say its Giz and Lisa... Is it taking a while, yes however you have no clue whats going on behind the scenes. are they working on it around the clock, etc.  Do they have day jobs also that limit the time they can work on it.  I dont know the answer to that question. 

While its everyones choice and right to question whats going on, Its also Achillies right to choose to defend them. Seems odd how the naysayers always try to drown out the people who are defending things. 

Guest RobT

More than 2 months without update... or news! Is that normal?

Even SexGameDevil twitter has more news than the forum (but still very few). :(

I don't want to complain but well... I got a 1 year subscription and I don't get enough motivation to come back in game when I get some time, because even if we can meet plenty of gool guys and gals, we don't have much to do. The game currently looks like to me an abandoned project: no news, no participation from developers on the forum, no answers, no updates, no new content, no new features and no real easy possibility to contribute.

That makes me sad.

no, its normally not this slow for updates. Its due to the unity update i would guess. My hope is that after its out they will be able to add more content easier.. or maybe add a bunch of content with the new patch. 

Updates used to be way more often.  Look at how many members join every month.  They don't seem to be short on subscriptions so they should hire a couple more people!  Why remain so mysterious? How does it benefit them on the forums?  If they told us about how much time they have to do things, if it's their only job, how many developers there are... then people would really be able to say either "You guys are lazy I'm out of here"  OR "Wow, only two people working on this, I understand"  So, them remaining mysterious benefits them and lets them do whatever the hell they want, when they want.  While people just keep subbing.  When I joined back in 2014, I loved the game, updates every week it seemed.  Then it slowed to the pace of a turtle.  I'm not currently subscribed but I do keep my eye on the game, waiting for it to bloom into what it could and should be in my opinion.

It may be 5 weeks. It may be frustrating to wait.

Ever think with a major upgrade unforseen snags could arise?

Think about the unforseen problems when renovating a house. It is RARELY ever as easy as one hopes it will be and is usually rife with problems, extra costs and wasted time.

This isn't just adding some furniture, painting the walls, adding carpeting. This is gutting a house, making sure the electrical and plumbing is working, adding new desired upgrades to bathrooms, kitchens - the entire house.

If the structure is crap and you add new upgrades to that house, chances you will have problems with your renovated house increase dramatically.

Guest RobT

All OK.

... but "waiting" = $20/ month per user

1000 users waiting 2 month = about $40 000 cash

2000 users waiting 2 month = $80 000 cash

This is waiting cost.

then dont wait? lol. i understand what your saying , its a pain in the ass. 

Guest Twiggy

I have been defending the devs for a while now on this, well in a sense anyway. but I have one question that has been bugging me for a few days now.

It is my understanding that I think I actually got from something that was said in here, that Unity 4 did not allow for animations to be separate from our avis, meaning our avis carried all the animations with them.

I can remember it being said that Unity 5 will enable them to be able to separate the animations and reduce the workload on our computers and also something about because of that updates will be easier.

I noticed a few days ago that the second last update says that animations are no longer carried with our avis.

I was under the impression that update 337 was Unity 5, but somewhere someone has said it was not.

I believe it is likely we are already using Unity 5, that the update to that has already been done which they did say they were working on for quite some time before patch 337.

Which would mean that 3DXChat 2 is all about new features, which includes accessing the benefits that Unity 5 offers but not the upgrade to Unity 5 as we are already using it.

It would also mean that a lot of the work had already been done which was in patch 337 like everyone thought.

So I would like to ask Ash if he can confirm where we are at, are we using Unity 5 already and what we can expect in 3DXChat 2.

This has gone on long enough now for us to have a right to expect some answers.

And we are not just paying to play this game, we are also paying for its development as if it was announced there was to be no further development most would leave.

Sure we can sit and wait and be patient like good little school children or cancel our subs and wait until it's release, it is our choice I know.

But there seems to be a lot of misinformation going on, confusion and frustration caused because of a lack of communication by the devs.

Yes I can see why they would likely not want to have said how long this will take but we are their client base, we are their customers and the way the devs have handled things for a long time now has the majority of us feeling very unappreciated.

We know very little about what will be in the all new 3DXChat 2 let alone how long it is going to take and I for one think that a very arrogant approach by the devs.

So I think you need to understand people have good reason to be getting angry and frustrated and that also the game is suffering badly at the moment because of it.

It is well and truly time for the devs to let us know a lot more about what is going on.

Speaking for myself and after almost 2 months of hiatus I've found new bugs and problems related to the new patch, so before to focus on new poses they should probably take care of that as chats, camera and some sprites are way more bugged than they used to be.
And not even included problems with streaming, loading (sometimes you can't see others).

I agree on the fact they should give info, an eta about what they'll release and I don't mean a teasing pic, but an estimated date, otherwise this will only lead to negativism and what some here and other threads have tagged as "whining", which it's not fair to point in such a silly way, as a customer has all the right to criticize (politely ofc) and at the same to suggest/debate with other players, devs included.