3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else remember these words from the developers on March 5, 2016: 

"Pose system: The pose system has been rewritten from scratch. Which makes new animations easier than before."

Really?  So, where the fuck are they?  Why has there been no update in almost three months?

Does anyone else remember these words from the developers on March 5, 2016: 

"Pose system: The pose system has been rewritten from scratch. Which makes new animations easier than before."

Really?  So, where the fuck are they?  Why has there been no update in almost three months?

Ask Wilson...maybe will tell you when?

post-5159-0-01774700-1490500258_thumb.jpg

I must admit, it is frustrating waiting so long for ANYTHING new. If the little bit of new content advertised back in January is all we have to look forward to - I'm questioning if renewing membership is really worth it.

I know the VR stuff they are working on has to be time consuming and difficult, but I question; why put so much emphasis on it  - at the expense of the need for a vast amount of new content? Most of the shoes coming aren't all that impressive. Maybe a 6 on a 1-10 scale - better than average. I'd think women would want impressive fuck me pumps, more boots, swimwear, panties,  etc. etc. etc. As for guys, good shoes are nice, but a few more pairs of pants - maybe leather or chaps, dress pants, swimwear etc is also wanted.

But hell, the Christmas event stuff at that silly little saloon is still there. *shrugs

• 8 months later...

Suggestion:  

Allow more than one   ( two?  three)  

Owners to a room     maybe make it pay into?   

Whatever it takes  that way we could " manage" our room by spreading the responsibility of being on with it over several people. 

thanks

You can just save / load your rooms?

I am reporting a bug on behalf of Serefina who is new and unable to report that her profile has her as deleted. 

https://imgur.com/a/DhM4e

It is not right that new people are unable to post a bug, but I do understand why there is a waiting period and all. So for those who can report lets help them out.

hey rob, i think a relog should, help for must of this kind of issues with profilles, can ask at worldchat, most are very helpfull

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all. I just joined last week and have been enjoying 3DXChat.  I like the dancing and the music, and I love the profiles and pictures.  The community has been pretty good.  I get far fewer cold invites and rude people than I was seeing in AChat.  Nice work all around.

There are a number of things I'd like to see, but the one with the biggest benefit/devcost ratio for me would be a keyboard shortcut to switch between chat tabs.  Ideally, CTRL-TAB would cycle through them to the right and CTRL-SHIFT-TAB would cycle left. 

For instance, say I'm in World Chat, and I see that there's a new message in Local chat.  I hit "CTRL-TAB" on my keyboard and it acts the same as if I clicked on the "Local" tab.  Then, when I want to go back to World chat, I hit "CTRL-SHIFT-TAB."

Importantly, it should cycle through World, Local, Group, and PM tabs, and then go back to World.  And don't forget that some of us have our PM tabs on the right side of the window.  That would affect the order. 

But, even if you just gave us one key combination that only switched between World and Local, I'd be happy. 

Keep up the great work!
Tlaera

• 9 months later...

Not sure if this is the right forum section to put this, but maybe if there was some type of development blog that showed what the dev team was working on it would help both give us all some feedback and an idea of the changes coming.  It might help to keep everyone informed and avoid a lot of the constant questions, etc.  I'm kind of new here but many other games out there do this - to some some degree.  :)

• 1 month later...

Hi all!

What about some 3dxmessenger?

I mean, if you afk, you can login with your smartphone in your personal account and just read and chat in world, local, pm, etc chats. So in this way you can always be with your friends :)

• 2 weeks later...
I have a simple but a good idea (I think lol)

[sEX record count, Achievements and Titles system!]

With this you can see the Experience of each player in the Game, also make a fun competition! <3

Achievements and Titles examples:

- When a female character kiss and dance with others characters 100 times, got a Achievement with a Title called: Charming Girl

- When a female character have sex 100 times with 2 male characters (MMF) got a Achievement with a Title called: Cock Lover

O well, continue to 300 times! got a new Achievement with a Title called: Cumdumb

- Get Achievements and Titles just adding other players as "friend", etc.

These Titles can be placed above of the Name character with a nice color text~

SEX record count or Stats:

I consider it less important but may be a good idea too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think guys?

Sorry for my bad English.