3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

I do really like the saloon idea! I love old West stuff. I just can't get it to work right when it's so full! Perhaps allowing players to host these places, without the DLL hack, would be fun! Maybe even have a player limit in the player hosted ones? I'm no developer, just throwing out ideas!

Why are not updates so often? I think that adding poses, clothes and so many things are really easy by all the comments of people that knows how to do them and it looks like it not takes much time. I think in my opinion, no offense, the devs are a little lazy about this. If this are your business, make it grow adding content to the game, 3 years and the game in a month stills lacking of content, well we are paying for this to enjoy it the best of it so i think it's time to start evolving it into a something much better than it is. Thanks and kisses

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fuwakumi

2017-01-13_10-58-49_148185.pngWhy are the shadows so pixeled, every thing else in the game is of decent quality but shadows look like 8 byte trash?

They said the current graphics in the game is not the final render for the game. So don't worry about it yet until after they said otherwise. :)

They said the current graphics in the game is not the final render for the game. So don't worry about it yet until after they said otherwise. :)

This update hit back in April yes? They have a targeted time frame for a final version or is it set to come in 1-4 more years?

Guest Fuwakumi

This update hit back in April yes? They have a targeted time frame for a final version or is it set to come in 1-4 more years?

I don't know honestly. We can't be sure if when the devs, will say when the final rendering graphics is ready to be used in the game. I think this is a small company so knowing when they make the announcement is anyone's guess.

I heard others joke as to how slow the devs comes out with new content and/or features in the game.

Guest Fuwakumi

I'm too lazy to read this long thread so, if someone has mentioned this already, sorry for mentioning it again. :P

For the gifts, wish there was some sex toys to give as gifts. Adding more different variety of gifts. :D

But definitely sex toys please!! Just come to show how much we care for each other deeply. :P:D

Hope dev's are not too...if does, we all waisting our time by making suggestions in that case!  lol

Briana...how can I put it.... I don´t want to be too harsh, but.....yes. We are wasting our time in that case. You have to be a strong girl now.....kisses!

Just have a look there: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2107-don´t-forget-about-the-bdsm-community/?p=198551

Guest Fuwakumi

Briana...how can I put it.... I don´t want to be too harsh, but.....yes. We are wasting our time in that case. You have to be a strong girl now.....kisses!

Just have a look there: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2107-don´t-forget-about-the-bdsm-community/?p=198551

No way, seriously?! What the fuck...This is terrible girl! That's still unread? Then I gave the devs too much credit.

I'm starting to think "terrible" isn't a strong enough word to describe this.

For me the most important update would be more customization options. Every character looks the same...at least sort of. Let us make our characters more individual.

Yes they made a big mistake not adding more characters and customisation, now the place is full of inbreds.

Guest Fuwakumi

Yes they made a big mistake not adding more characters and customisation, now the place is full of inbreds.

lol :D

Inbreds :P :P :P

I don't know honestly. We can't be sure if when the devs, will say when the final rendering graphics is ready to be used in the game. I think this is a small company so knowing when they make the announcement is anyone's guess.

I heard others joke as to how slow the devs comes out with new content and/or features in the game.

Yes we joke about it because it is a joke, unfortunately the devs don't put in a lot of time for this game.

All joking aside they do a good job on what they do, they just don't do much or do much of what people really want.

Guest Fuwakumi

Put it this way, a Japanese trying to say fuck me but with their heavy accent. :D

But just Fuwa is fine. :P

Sage Stoner could tell you. :D:P

Why are not updates so often? I think that adding poses, clothes and so many things are really easy by all the comments of people that knows how to do them and it looks like it not takes much time. I think in my opinion, no offense, the devs are a little lazy about this. If this are your business, make it grow adding content to the game, 3 years and the game in a month stills lacking of content, well we are paying for this to enjoy it the best of it so i think it's time to start evolving it into a something much better than it is. Thanks and kisses

thats funny... you have no clue how much time it takes to do these things... there is a reason CGI movies need hundrets of people for couple of years! 

Guest Fuwakumi

thats funny... you have no clue how much time it takes to do these things... there is a reason CGI movies need hundrets of people for couple of years!

She's right, I have to agree. And this isn't a big company either.

I dunno as well how much time it takes to develop such things, however i will trust people who know it. Just check this post, I believe it's curious: 

I made some of these animations faster than the others to demonstrate how fast they can be played without looking too weird. Some of them are jumpy but that's just how they saved as a gif. And yes there's a lot of oral because there's barely any in-game already, though the majority of these are user suggestions from this thread.

These are all 16-20 frame loop animations, while an in-game animation would be something like 120 frames (I'm just guessing). Those animations would have constraints on certain bones to change their movement over time to make it look less repetitive.

None of these pictures here have polished head/face/hand/finger/legs/feet bone movement, they're simply for demonstration. These all took about 20-30 minutes each but if I were to do a full animation it would have all of the above and only take about an hour to complete each final 'pose'.

Why am I doing this? Because right now I have nothing better to do (holiday woo woooo) and more importantly I want to show you how easy this is (lazy devs).

P7RN26pH.gifUNRNEvl5.gif
Ok7DvMFE.gifOAObXeuQ.gif
rRs47YmU.gifxgohG5Hb.gif
bIYBEgba.gifCHgbcoaX.gif
WvER91Wu.gifHNmfSLMw.gif