3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

hello everyone ^^

so what   i want see here ... i have ask to some friends and this what we like see :

- for vaginal and anal poses already on game , the posibility to switch , can use anal with vaginal pose and vaginal for anal pose , the pose already exist just add the posibility to use anal and vaginal for all this pose ( i hope is clear im not a profesional of english sorry)

-  add some pose for wall and object like table and chair , i mean sure sexual pose not wait pose only

- i have look in all public room alot of object are in fresco ,sin ,night club etc....... but its been good to have for cuztom our room too , its already scripted normally not to hard to can give  the possibility at players to have in room ( im not really good with computer so sorry if i have wrong on this )

-for a pose  of "couple" when the man i lie the head on woman knees i ask the possibility to choice to reverse position of man and woman

- the posibility to use sex toy fore some sexual pose , like the option strap-on but for exemple for a anal pose F/M the possibility to add a sex toy in pussy

-more sex pose sure but dont need to add more have already alot in topic sex positions , same for clothes ....oh yes some pose with breast please have not at all

- couple pose like sit the man with his arms around the shoulders of woman for exemple

- for object a thing i want really see in first its the shower and bathtub

- a nature place or some object like little tree , more plant and flowers for be a green place like a park

-can keep cum on body just ad a option for remove it when the woman want

-more customisation for avatar , face ,hairs , body  etc.....

- all poses are accecible for all F/F -F/M -M/M

- its a adult game so please we really need more sex pose in priority  please

i hope is clear sorry for my bad english , good luck for the devs team and good game for all

thanks for have read me :D;)

So the newest patch looks nice, wondering when the new poses will start allowing for FF  so Futa/TS/CD and strapon users can have the use of those poses as well.

Just a thought as i'm sure alot of other players would like this option, and are maybe getting upset that they cant.

That said, keep up the updates, and the good hard work you all are doing :)  

Thank you for listening,

M.

More customization overall.

Presets for both male and female bodies.

Male

Slim , Athletic, Muscular, Thick

Female

Petite, Athletic, Amazon, Curvy/Voluptous, Thick/BBW

Still have sliders for arms, chest/torso, stomach/hips, glutes and legs for more customization.

Also a general Fat-Muscle Slider and an Age-Slider.

8 different faces (caucasian, african, asian etc) (at least 8)

8 different noses, mouths and eyes to choose from. (further customization)

More/better beards and hairstyles.

Voice-slider for Dark to Light voice.

Thick/BBW-example of custom body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKR1JYNWhd4

Can you guys please bring back the normal male moaning sounds? The ones associated with the mouth image? Ever since 337 those softer moans have been removed, and now it's just all the really obnoxious higher-pitched wailing that used to just be for cumming.

I think the sounds in this game really need to be updated, the squishy sex sound also sounds like Maggie Simpson sucking on her pacifier, and I just can't find that arousing xD I have professional sound equipment in my home studio, I could record some stuff for you guys if you'd allow it. 

This new "7 lights only" limit kinda makes 2.0 pretty much useless imo. The lights are already underpowered. Most people are forced to resort to daylight mode negating the benefits of 3DX 2.0.

​If this really affects the performance of most users, I would suggest making it an ​option, ​similar to "simple water", rather than  forcing it on everyone.

This new "7 lights only" limit kinda makes 2.0 pretty much useless imo. The lights are already underpowered. Most people are forced to resort to daylight mode negating the benefits of 3DX 2.0.

​If this really affects the performance of most users, I would suggest making it an ​option, ​similar to "simple water", rather than  forcing it on everyone.

I don't think it is for "performance". I don't have performance drops when my room has more than 7 lights.

Making it an option would indeed be the better solution.

Might be a bad excuse for shitty coding.

Also: The new "poses" are ridiculous. XD Just a slightly modified version of a pose that is already in the game.

not sure if that is a right section,

but kinda more normal situation poses would be nice, for sample I got in mind;

- sitting or standing, drawing something on a noteblock or big drawing place

- ability to bring out or hang a camera(video and photo camera) around neck and make photos/videos, so more RP would be possible

- ability to hold a phone on ear, which could also been used to look busy, afk etc

thats for it now

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silverbackalphabull

How about fixing the collar men wear so it doesn't stick out of the back of the collar of the shirt. Should be pretty basic shit.

I'm at the beach having a wonderful conversation with a friend and suddenly paid close attention to my shoes and thought to myself that I should be bowling. So naturally, if 3DX has made bowling shoes an option for the male attire then it's only fitting that the developers create a Bowling Alley room for the general population. 

I think in creating such a room it would give us another thing to do outside of sex but I do realize the danger of creating such a room because it would perhaps create a trend of things going away from sex rather than focusing on it. On other notes, I see the bowling alley room to be something like the Volleyball equipment at the beach. Some how make the bowling as simple as possible. Keep it as simple as pressing the space bar and however long you hold it down and release it would determine the speed of the ball. Pins that fall would totally be random to invite the reality of no skill being involved. But it would sort of give a more playful time to the 3DX experience. For those who enjoy the courting process in relationships, the bowling alley would serve as a fun date that would then lead to a night of passionate sex in gratitude for such an outing.

With all ideas there are pros and cons but I think the greatest ideas come from the smallest incidences, such as simply realizing that you are actually wearing bowling shoes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eddster

Chat box needs to hold onto more text before deleting it. I suggest making it client side if it already isn't, and remembering conversations that people have had previously. (Much like Second Life) The chat only displays 22 entries before the text is gone forever. Strangely, I logged in the next day and 3 of the entries were sent to me as if they were an offline message. These 3 were just the beginning of the conversation I had a day before. Anyways, chat still needs to hold onto much more text before it disappears. I suggest at least 100 would be ideal

Guest TrixyTrump

not sure if it has been mentioned but a block back button for when you are blocked and want the abilty to block back so they cant unblock you anytime they want, send a message and then block you again before you can ignore them

It is weird, that if trying to look at the profile of someone I have blocked. It says due to mutual block. I have no idea if anyone has ever blocked me, so I have not had the problem you have mentioned. It is wrong for them to be able to do. Harassing you.