3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Anyone that knows if there is or will be a save room layout option in 2.0 so you can have different room themes without having to redo them consistently in manual labor way?

That is something I think we all need to push for, it would open up so many things for people in the game.

I don't like saying this because it seems to take away from people who make the suggestions, but in this case I will as I think this is something that would make a big difference to a lot of people in the game.

What was just suggested in comments before this one has been suggested before, saving our rooms, lots of times and it always seems to go no where.

For something like this to be added we have to really push for it, and that has been done before for other things and we did get it, even though some would say it is hopeless to try.

The cubes were pushed for and we got them, more additions to our rooms were pushed for when their 1st effort with the new GUI didn't include much, we pushed and got more.

The devs do listen, but it does take a lot of asking in these forums before they do.

If we are able to save our room designs then it will allow people to do more with them, it would be like having several rooms, we could make different types of rooms to suite different types of events, and just recall them as we need them.

If we are able to transfer our room designs to other players it then allows for the creative to be creative and have others benefit from that.

I myself would create rooms to share with others, and also be happy to create rooms to peoples desires.

So I am going to ask people, and especially the ones that have asked for this before to help me try something.

Please if this is something you want to be included in Version 2 quote my following post and ad your comment to it.

Hey Everyone! Trena here, and I'm not sure if this has ever been mentioned or suggested, but I noticed that whenever you put people on the ignore list on 3dx, said ignored person is still able to send gifts with messages if they find the person they're trying to gift from someone elses gift list. I feel like that partially defeats the purpose of the ignore system. Anyway, I'm going to suggest that it be fixed where people can't send or receive messages to or from an ignored recipient by any means direct or indirect! :)

Would be great if a room owner could kick off people that are on the habit of starting crap. Imagine a party where a trouble maker can be removed and ignored after.

Would say problem would be a easy fix, just add a room kick/ban as a 3rd option bellow the current two room options  customize - share. That open a window with a kick/ban list for room than remain as long as room is shared. That way kick/ban automatically lift upon room being closed. It will remove trouble makers without having to have any long term hanging ignores that people might later regret.

Would be great if a room owner could kick off people that are on the habit of starting crap. Imagine a party where a trouble maker can be removed and ignored after.

I support this idea , this will avoid me to close my club when someone come have sex in it and don't want to stop when i tell them .

Don't know if this has ever been discussed but an option to choose Voices would be nice! Either ajust the Pitch tone, or simply some options like Voice1-Voice2-Voice3 or even, like some game do, Addd Natonality to the voices, which gives even more or a personalized touch to your character! Id' be nice to hear different voice tone ^_^

MINI GAMES! PLEAAAASE!

Refer to my post made in to my post made in "Things I would like to see in this game".

Post #1070

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/234-things-i-would-like-to-see-in-this-game/page-54

We need some real expansion and I want a reason for my friends to come back. Many of them have moved on because they have no idea what 2.0 has in store for us. Therefore, many assume it will be the same, just with better graphics. I hope not people *pouts*.

oh! what new things are added into v2? why 3dx do not promote the new things added and not available in the old version to catch more ppl's in v2? I still waiting for a come back cuz I really don't know what's new stuff has been added. The only things i know is the v2 is full of bugs

The 2.0 don't have more bugs than the version1.0 lol . What's new ? well some new seats in the pool and on the stool , some new hair for men and women , the boat was modified , we have the seats and tables from the boat for our homes , we can set the time of the day in our room and in external maps , uuh ... what else ...  ah yes , we can color the collars and necklaces , lesbians have one new kiss pose and one new anal pose , we can send offline messages ,and of course , the graphics are way better .

Of course , all these options are new only if you didn't come to 2.0 yet . If , like me , you play exclusively to 2.0 , they are hmmm ... common now :)

The 2.0 don't have more bugs than the version1.0 lol . What's new ? well some new seats in the pool and on the stool , some new hair for men and women , the boat was modified , we have the seats and tables from the boat for our homes , we can set the time of the day in our room and in external maps , uuh ... what else ...  ah yes , we can color the collars and necklaces , lesbians have one new kiss pose and one new anal pose , we can send offline messages ,and of course , the graphics are way better .

Of course , all these options are new only if you didn't come to 2.0 yet . If , like me , you play exclusively to 2.0 , they are hmmm ... common now :)

claps <3

3 very simple reason i have not been on 2.0 for more than a few minutes:

1. Graphics are unbearable if you're in full screen shading and screen view looks really shady and discomfortable.

2. Can't use window mode long because there not really any UI scaler so can hardly see anything(text etc) on big screen at a distance.

3. It's feel like a graveyard when i was there, was hardly anyone there at all.

Personally i play in full screen and i have no problem with my low end computer , and if the game is too dark , just remove the additional shadows option. About the second point , i don't understand what you mean so i can't compare . And for the third point , actually , there is less peoples than in 1.0 , but there is more peoples than when 2.0 was launched . And if less peoples was afraid , it would looks less like a graveyard like you say :)

Personally i play in full screen and i have no problem with my low end computer , and if the game is too dark , just remove the additional shadows option. About the second point , i don't understand what you mean so i can't compare . And for the third point , actually , there is less peoples than in 1.0 , but there is more peoples than when 2.0 was launched . And if less peoples was afraid , it would looks less like a graveyard like you say :)

Turning off shadows do not help one bit also just because you don't have the bug doesn't mean it's not a problem for anyone else http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/3623-y-is-20-so-dark/

Hey Everyone! Trena here, and I'm not sure if this has ever been mentioned or suggested, but I noticed that whenever you put people on the ignore list on 3dx, said ignored person is still able to send gifts with messages if they find the person they're trying to gift from someone elses gift list. I feel like that partially defeats the purpose of the ignore system. Anyway, I'm going to suggest that it be fixed where people can't send or receive messages to or from an ignored recipient by any means direct or indirect! :)

Totally agree.  Iggy should be complete iggy. :)

I'm so sorry, but till now, 2.0 version is an epic fake(((. Nothing interest during more than half year. May be anybody think that this is developer's good work? i'm so sorry.

Except acid colors and some little things and so many bugs - nothing. For what we are disburse?