3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

I still feel that maybe in the next patch regarding content that we need a hot tub with animations that in clubs bubbles, steam, and maybe a couple of wine glasses on the side that we can place inside our apartment especially apartment 2. It would also be nice to get a third living space to decorate perhaps one the size of both apartments combined if not greater that comes with a bathroom (sink toilet, and bathtub/shower), kitchen, dining area, and a fireplace. More clothing, some tats, as well as piercings would be nice too. A clit piercing along with some earrings and tats would be great. For the guys giving them a male stripper pole and an option to allow them to choose from having a hard dick when they go nude or a soft would be great. You know like us women have the option to use strap ons or a dick for those women that chooses to all while having the option not to use either. Lap dance and strip tease chairs would be great as well as some wall decor. We could also use a magnitude of threesome animations ranging from bed, standing, and sofa hell even the bondage bar stool. Group sex animations would be great. Some FFF threesomes would be nice along with adding not FFM and MMF animations. Now I would love you for life if you gave us a sex swing or a restraining sex chair. A sex table would be great. One last thing: we need the ability to change our clothing, shine, and hair in our apartments and via a tab that would open up such editing without having to always go back to the character editor. I do feel that body enhancements such as skin tone change and breast size should be done via the character editor only though, but everything else should be readily available to use regardless of location.

No biggee but I would like to see a 180-degree pivot (an F-key is good enough) while standing (or a 90-degree pivot I can make twice) so less time is spent trying to negotiate out of corners. In some rooms, it is too difficult to negotiate among all the people/partitions.

I would suggest, as others did already, to add the possibility to move using wasd keys. People would choose to use mouse or keyboards to move (maybe using shift key button for running while hold too).

And one of the most important thing would be to show the direction of the animation, I mean the orientation, in advance. Or better would be to be able to choose it just before the click.

And, this comes now to my mind, I would add the ability to right click on walls and objects (tables, chairs, cubes, the useless cross etc...) to be able to use some of the animations we have on them (see the pool stroking and blowing animations that you can activate by clicking the wall of the pool as example of what I mean).

Nothing so new, so it is only about programming some, but surely it would add some bases for future updates too.

Kiss

Nion

I have read most but not all of this thread so not sure if this has been requested before...

It would be great if we can switch which of one of our Virtual Partners we currently control after adding one or more to Home1/2. This way we can get each one into a specific dance move, pose or state of clothing to see how they work together.

For instance, after adding a Virtual Partner, there is a popup menu for each in the top-left that has the options "Profile" and "Send Gift". A third option here could be "Take Control".

I ran the 2.0 beta with no trouble at all.

Other than small tweaks, there doesn't seem to be any other changes to the game.

Needs more sex positions for all (female, male, t-girl)

Also needs more options to buy items

Good morning or good evening,
I will offer some ideas that will not change too much play and interface.

For starters, there are two types of transsexuals:
MTF => man to woman.
FTM => woman to man.

If the game wants to take off on the number of people, do not forget the FTM (can play does). This could simplify many things. Besides, it would be nice not to always have an erect penis (not too good for the heart :D ), especially for nudist.

First idea:
      Women or MTF.                   Men or FTM.
                                          No penis.

post-8421-0-00783400-1473516978_thumb.pngpost-8421-0-36155500-1473517026_thumb.png
                                       With a penis.
post-8421-0-79170900-1473517049_thumb.pngpost-8421-0-23218000-1473517071_thumb.png
                                 With an erect penis.

post-8421-0-16148600-1473517095_thumb.pngpost-8421-0-89449200-1473517115_thumb.png

At worst:

post-8421-0-45949800-1473518119_thumb.png

Second ideas:
If two MTF are sex poses, they would surely be able to make gay or heterosexual poses.
If two FTM are sex poses, they would surely be able to make lesbians or heterosexual poses.
If a MTF and a man are sex poses, they would surely be able to make gay or heterosexual poses.
There are gays or lesbians poses that might interest people in poses straight.
I'm not going all the possibilities.
I offer a single interface for all, leaves a great many choices for everyone.

post-8421-0-52989900-1473517326_thumb.pngpost-8421-0-35839300-1473661425_thumb.png
Or:

post-8421-0-98841100-1473517314_thumb.png
It also allows to multiply poses for everyone.

Third ideas:
It would be good that men can also use "pole dance".
The men might have the same animations that woman on the "pole dance".

post-8421-0-79921300-1473517373_thumb.pngpost-8421-0-20510700-1473517390_thumb.png

Conclusion:
They would be well to free entertainment for all kinds of sex, which could give more opportunities in the game. Each new installation would be available to everyone.
These are just ideas.

(Sorry for my English translation.)

Thank you for having read it, good luck and good play.

Initially the game was to have one or two rooms and no member room. If I'm not mistaken, the first room set up, it was the room "sin club". The game was mainly designed for heterosexual, gay or lesbian without asking. Do come into rooms only possible and see men dancing on the "pole dance" cold shock certain person. But the game has evolved and players too. The new version of the game must also evolve and make way for the gay and lesbian, as all the other players. Deny the "pole dance" for men is denied a part of the player community. Nobody is obliged to use the "pole dance" people should be free to play as he wants. It is always possible to set up a vote for the opinion of the players, but I know many people who would like the (more than half). Why, when men Place the mouse on the "pole dance" was the little green star on the new version? Is that there is always the possibility to put it. This is only a proposal, as the penis transsexual, it is always possible to set up votes. But I repeat, the game and the players have evolved since the beginning of it. Must not go back and look forward. There is also the ability to "ignore" a person, if it really gene to see a man dancing on the "pole dance", as I said, the game has evolved. I am heterosexual, so I can understand and I would not use the "pole dance", but I also respect other people and their choices.

From what I understand and maybe someone can confirm it, I was told by a guy in here that has been in the game since 1 week after it started that it did start with just user rooms.

That all girls had to wear back then was underwear, that was when it 1st started.

Now I know he has been here that long as it has been confirmed by others that have been here over 3 years.

But I have seen several times in these forums where people say the user rooms came later and am wondering which is the truth.

Game started with only Home1 at first and if I'm not mistaken you had a list of who was online, and you could cold invite them to your room (lol)

If I'm not mistaken, the first room set up, it was the room "sin club".

A month after release, the first public location was added, which was "Night Club".. Sin Club was the third zone added, and was back then called "BDSM Club" and had no poles on stage, just a stool lol

That all girls had to wear back then was underwear, that was when it 1st started.

I believe that's true ... (eyerolls) ... but I'm only saying that judging by the early pictures and updates. Girls even had a christmas hat before clothes... -.-

You have the whole game history here, through the updates, which started on December 6th 2012 : 3DXChat Updates

Thank you for this information, indeed the "pole dance" has been set up on 21 February 2014 (verified by the "updates"). That woman could use the men therefore could never use it, so the idea is still valid (so there could never have the petitions against). I have not known about the game is the beginning, it was the deduction I had not thought of watching the "updates" but thank you for this information.

Thank you Shanti.

Wow, I guess back then could be when the "this is just a sex game" likely started, and I think back then I would have agreed with them, lol

Game started with only Home1 at first and if I'm not mistaken you had a list of who was online, and you could cold invite them to your room (lol)

A month after release, the first public location was added, which was "Night Club".. Sin Club was the third zone added, and was back then called "BDSM Club" and had no poles on stage, just a stool lol

I believe that's true ... (eyerolls) ... but I'm only saying that judging by the early pictures and updates. Girls even had a christmas hat before clothes... -.-

You have the whole game history here, through the updates, which started on December 6th 2012 : 3DXChat Updates

The game evolved somehow and people tend to forget that :D

I like the idea of Magic Mike. I mean come on where do we ladies get to enjoy a man shaking his junk in our faces as we stuff 20s down his g-string or take turns deep throating him while being jelly the bachelorette gets him all to herself while we watch her enjoy a pounding by a stud! :wub: (Oh the bachelorette parties I've been to, what good times).