3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

They don't care about this game guys. You give them money anyways. My sub running out and i will never pay to this game(this lazy money lover developers).

You should do the same. it's nearly 4 months on nothing, we have seen 2.0, no new animation, dance, any kind of improvement. All we see is bugs all around. And they will not be fixed, because they are just stalling time.

Hi,

I'm new here.

Yes a lot is still to improve and all is not perfect. I'm myself sometimes frustrated with the poses which are missing (FFF, foursomes and so on ...)

But beta 2 is very beautiful and I think developpers make all the best to ameliorate things.

Don't forget that programming such a game is not so easy. It is not made by clicking on the fingers. Hours and Hours of work are necessary.

So we have to be patient and be positive.

They don't care about this game guys. You give them money anyways. My sub running out and i will never pay to this game(this lazy money lover developers).

You should do the same. it's nearly 4 months on nothing, we have seen 2.0, no new animation, dance, any kind of improvement. All we see is bugs all around. And they will not be fixed, because they are just stalling time.

I am sorry but I totally agree...

If you want to keep paying and playing this game is only because you keep the enjoyment high all on your own, not because it has new features unluckily.

Devs don't have the same update rhythm they had the past years, this is a fact.

Bugs are normal to exist in new things, such as a 2.0 version of something anyway, and that's why 2.0 is still not crowded.

They said it was easier to add new animations with unity 5 update. They said a lot of things. They seem to follow the bugs-resolution-quest only now.

People can argue that it would be better to fix bugs before adding new things. Sure I agree. But the current game policy and publicity is not receiving so much approval by the community from what I see (I mean most of the old players, not new ones or the always-happy-devs-defenders).

I keep on paying and I try to keep my enjoyment level with what it is offered nowadays. That doesn't mean I am totally happy with that. It is about choices.

Surely I don't have the same "push" to log in like before.

This is my opinion of course and just another exhortation for the devs to add something new and not only, slowly, trying to fix bugs on bugs.

Kiss

Nion

Clipping may be a concern but even a bit more meat on the anorexic bodies would be nice. lol

Some guys like a chubby gal, and some gals like a chubby gal.

Oh my god, THIS, times 1000. I'm so sick of the female twigs with huge fake melons. Real women have curves. I like my women chubbier. This NEEDS to be implemented.

Clipping may be a concern but even a bit more meat on the anorexic bodies would be nice. lol

Some guys like a chubby gal, and some gals like a chubby gal.

I vouch for this notion but I doubt it will ever get implemented as with many other suggestions people may have put forward. I would be impressed and welcoming of it though.

Hello great jobs on V2.0

one point i have when i discuss on the V2.0 , I can only see the first two lines i wrote the other are well written but no way to see what have been written , while doing enter the global discussion appear perfectly .

Other suggestions is for room , when we open a room for a group everybody can have its own perception of day and night , there is no possibilities to push it for the whole group , if we want to dicuss under the star it's a pity that both don't have the same perception of days and night.

Last point normally it said in the last update that day and night features are linked to computer clock , it doesn't work for me .

Suggestions :

- access to beach on the  private room with possibility to add light and furntiure can be so romantic

-add a stormy weather with heavy rain and lightning on the sea

- some sex pose (hug , or equivalent ) in the sea

-possibility to have multi partners more than 3, and be able to choose pose for one two three or more, by choosing the partner at that moment

-possibility to have transition pose from bed to sofaor spa , in the room , without stopping sex action --> story telling action

-Possibility to have Web radio with http url in possible channel choices as well as server address

thanks to read me

Pretty much.  Apart from GoddessAthena's spectacle very early on, I haven't seen more than 1 or 2 in a room until today when there were actually 7, with 0 in the only other room. It may just be a time zone thing but it is very disappointing. When a considerable number of people say they aren't here for the sex but the socializing, I have found nothing that affects my enjoyment of the game (apart from the lack of people) and the lack of people is due to poor advertising and urban myths about the problems.

Pretty much. Apart from GoddessAthena's spectacle very early on, I haven't seen more than 1 or 2 in a room until today when there were actually 7, with 0 in the only other room. It may just be a time zone thing but it is very disappointing. When a considerable number of people say they aren't here for the sex but the socializing, I have found nothing that affects my enjoyment of the game (apart from the lack of people) and the lack of people is due to poor advertising and urban myths about the problems.

Uhmmmmm..... sorry, but that's not quite true. Someone suggested to do "2.0 Mondays", my slave and me showed up, and have been all alone. We spent several hours there, and it have been 2 to 3 ppl at the yacht. So, quite the population I remember from the yacht in 1.0, but this was the situation months ago as I rarely go there.

We had several bugs and to relog twice....,so much for the myths. ...

I have to add that I run 1.0 and 2.0 on my business machine. 1.0 is quite smooth, 2.0 is horrible, no matter what I change in the setup.

So, I guess these performance issues keep lots of ppl from 2.0,besides the fact there is nothing new. At least nothing, anybody would have asked for. Well, a pool at the stern of the yacht and some furniture....

It just shows what devs don't do: listen to the community that gave them several blueprints of what the game could be - but they added low-performance graphics and a pool. ...

so there have been warnings about performance issues for lots of ppl.... which we have now.

*ducks and runs*

soooo, in my absence is 2.0 still empty all the time?

Since we are able to see other players undressing , there is a bit more peoples going in 2.0 ( at least on the new boat ) . I don't know for others rooms because when i'm not on the boat , i'm in one of my rooms lol

But i don't know why peoples don't come to 2.0 now as the bugs that there is in it ( room linking etc ) are also in 1.0 .

About peoples insulting devs because "there is nothing else than the 2.0 , no new animations etc etc ... " , i would say to girls liking girls ( lesbians and bisex ) go to 2.0 and you have 2 new poses ( 1 kiss pose on bed , and one anal licking on bed ) , or just try to make your own game , and if you succeed , you can come back and insult devs ( if your game is better than this one )

Guest Twiggy

I can't help thinking what it would be like if V2 had improved avis.

If our avis had been improved to the extent of the water what would people be doing then.

My opinion, if that had been done a lot of people would be spending all their time in V2 and the lack of interest in going there shows the devs missed the boat with their decisions.

I'm no fan of the devs Sandra or what they have accomplished (or failed to accomplish) so far but essentially you have proved my point. You have had problems, I haven't. So, perhaps urban myth is an exaggeration but I don't go round telling people that there are no bugs (or not enough to affect my playing the game) so 2.0 will be good for you (except on here and you can hardly say the forum members are representative of the player base) but people aren't coming to 2.0 because those who had problems tell others that there are problems. Apart from the fact that the advertising was shit, what other reason can there be? You can't tell me that even 1/100th of the player base has actually tried 2.0 or that all of those who have played it have had problems.

btw when I said 1 or 2 in a room, I meant a shared private room, there are sometimes more at the public areas

Since we are able to see other players undressing , there is a bit more peoples going in 2.0 ( at least on the new boat ) . I don't know for others rooms because when i'm not on the boat , i'm in one of my rooms lol

But i don't know why peoples don't come to 2.0 now as the bugs that there is in it ( room linking etc ) are also in 1.0 .

About peoples insulting devs because "there is nothing else than the 2.0 , no new animations etc etc ... " , i would say to girls liking girls ( lesbians and bisex ) go to 2.0 and you have 2 new poses ( 1 kiss pose on bed , and one anal licking on bed ) , or just try to make your own game , and if you succeed , you can come back and insult devs ( if your game is better than this one )

Leeloo,

It's not about insulting devs. If this was what I wanted to do, be sure it would sound a bit. ... harsher. ....

Anyways, waiting for months for an early beta game with almost no info in between and a "shitty" (Cordelia), almost nonexistent advertisment is what causes ppl to not go to 2.0

Still, I think, meeting there on Mondays is still a good idea. Give it a try.

Guest Twiggy

I haven't been in the game for almost a month and haven't seen V2 after the update.

But if the main bugs are fixed and it is now playable then are people saying their party is in V2 in the room list.

I hadn't seen that before, any rooms advertising it was in V2, but that was before the update.

So if you have not tried that, give it a try, call your room "V2 fuck party in the dark" for instance, see how it goes.

Guest TrixyTrump

I have not had major problems in 2.0.

But the one I have and why I choose not to go there is the chat box.

You are limited by two lines. I can not claim to be the best or quickest typist in the world.

But, without a spell check, and not being able to see what I am typing makes my encounters a bit choppy.

It would be one thing, if like on other games/programs where you could tell when the other you are in a chat in it typing.

But as we do not have that here, they think the thought is finished and do there own thing.

So for me until that gets fixed me and my partner will continue to use the 1.0.

Just my 2 cents.

Trixy

Twiggy, only 2.0 shared rooms are listed now in 2.0

And Trixy…

knowing the problem…

you can always use a universal technique...

the ellipsis…

to continue your conversation.

If the chat was better, you could reduce it to one character by using Alt+0133 too but, unfortunately, they don't cater for those characters.

I haven't been in the game for almost a month and haven't seen V2 after the update.

But if the main bugs are fixed and it is now playable then are people saying their party is in V2 in the room list.

I hadn't seen that before, any rooms advertising it was in V2, but that was before the update.

So if you have not tried that, give it a try, call your room "V2 fuck party in the dark" for instance, see how it goes.

I don't think it's useful to advertise as it seem that now , 2.0 rooms are only visible in 2.0 version and 1.0 rooms in 1.0 version

Guest Twiggy

I don't think it's useful to advertise as it seem that now , 2.0 rooms are only visible in 2.0 version and 1.0 rooms in 1.0 version

Oh ok, my bad, lol

• 2 weeks later...

The camera function needs to be fixed. Whenever you turn on the little camera menu and you turn off the interface, as soon as you click "Take Photo," the little camera menu disappears, and you have to hit Shift+Z to bring the interface back. Whereas in 1.0, the camera menu stays visible unless you manually turn it off. So far that's the only glaring mistake I've seen. I think 2.0 looks great, although it's now been several months since the initial rollout and there still hasn't been any new content added to the game. 

I cannot stress this enough: they NEED to set up something that allows users to create their own content to share with the community. Like, Skyrim had the Creation Kit, and The Sims has user-made software for creating your own items and clothing. That's what this game needs more than anything else; that way the devs can just focus on fixing graphics, GUI, animation and scripting, and we can all start to make our own clothes, furniture, etc. Provide users with the framework to generate their own clothes and designs, and the amount of content will skyrocket. 

Seriously, if they don't do something like this soon, I'm gonna learn Unity myself and start to add my own stuff. I'm astounded at how long it takes them to make new stuff.

Here's a thing I would love with the new 2.0 overhaul. Cum that would actually shoot out and stick to material. I've seen it in other Adult MMO games and I loved it. I don't know if any Cum lovers are with me on this but so satisfying to shoot a and watch the damage done on the sheets or couch, but best of all, I would love for someone to shoot his load and be able to cover me in it more than what we get with the default 3-4 stage animation of cum on the skin...

Capture.png