3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Just a thought and something that could be easily sorted. Would it be possible to add a yes/no pop-up box when you click on Character Editor? Every other major option in-game has a confirmation dialogue and seeing as character editor is right next to the day/night options it is so easy to click on by accident as it is when simply trying to move the avi around. Clicking there unintentionally can be very annoying, as it relocates you without choice.

Absolutely right, Eroaulon, and also Toran!

I would love to have at least the possebilty to make a "moonlight-walk" or "moonlight-dip" with my love at our private beach!  :wub:

The thought to have your own yacht is extremly lovely! B)

To be honest, i never really understood why the yacht should be a public place?

- Kind of a swimming club/ disco on a larger vessel: Yes!

- the "regular yacht" as a public location: Hmmmm??? Why? :rolleyes:

And Leeloo - a moon: Yes, please!!!!! :wub:

"Hear me roar!" ;)

I've managed to get my avi down onto the mountain surrounding the apartment. The landscape there is not 'walkable'. If you F5 real close up you'll see significantly less detail in how they have drawn the terrain. Same for the sand on the beach. Pity. I'd had the same thought as you about moonlight walks, but that landscape is just for show...

It's certainly possible to walk in the water and on the beach (I am not sure if the wide apart embedded cubes are necessary to enable it, I guess so), as has already been demonstrated by one fabulous creation that was constructed very early on in 2.0 and that  I used and enjoyed immensely. Haven't seen anything similar since but then it might be a timezone (and playing SL, due to the horrendous lack of people here) problem.

hello everyone^^ i have speak whit some friends for an echange of idea on what whe like  see on the game :

-change the move speed of sex animations more slow at the minimum and more faster  at the maximum

-and reverse anal and vaginal pose

i explain all vaginal pose can be  add in anal sex not change pose just use other " orifice" and same for vaginal pose

thanks for  have read me and sorry for my bad english , have a good game and devs continue this nice works the 2.0 is very nice :)

I agree with these two suggestions that would greatly enhance gameplay and would not seem to require a great deal of programming effort. The speed of sex is simply a matter of making the animation loop go faster or slower. The position of either vaginal or anal sex is essentially the same animation pose with a slight alteration in penis position. Therefore, more options in both the vaginal and anal categories for players to experience.

Like the wonderful color wheel for clothing, a simple item is changed to a whole closet of choices all by allowing multiple colors. It provided a great deal of player choice yet with minimal programming required. Such upgrades ought to be at the head of the list of upgrades. Programming-intensive upgrades ought to go towards the back of the wish list.

One of the things I noticed in the 2.0 Beta is the Aliasing, the options for Anti-Aliasing are poor at best, FXAA and SMAA? SMAA 4x and TXAA would be good options for this, if you were to include TXAA and an ingame Sharpening filter with a slider to control the amount would be nice too, as TXAA while it does a job of getting rid of Aliasing, it blurs the image a fair amount, so the Sharpening would help counter that.

I hope after this graphical update they will focus on content/feature and enough on visuals. This game is as good as its going to get graphic wise. Lets have more diversity in poses, customization, and things to do besides chatting and porking. I'd love more games to play, even freckles so I can make my avatar more like me. A pale skin redhead freckled 'outgoing' girl needs to be herself right?

I hope after this graphical update they will focus on content/feature and enough on visuals. This game is as good as its going to get graphic wise. Lets have more diversity in poses, customization, and things to do besides chatting and porking. I'd love more games to play, even freckles so I can make my avatar more like me. A pale skin redhead freckled 'outgoing' girl needs to be herself right?

More single pose, more multiple pose, more multiple sex pose, more clothes, new types of rooms, and scripted events.

Repeat)))

I Totally Agree... and that's exactly what i was talking about in my past posts... :) 

Evidence that Graphics are not more Important than "Playability".. comes with the fact that the 2.0 (despite how beautiful it is)... is practically desert now... -_- 

Hurry up guys.. fix the Undressing and moaning bugs, and more ppl wil be there playing... ;) 

Kisses 4U all... ^_^ 

hihihihi "Good Boys"... :P 

Just yesterday i was telling about to fix the undressing and moaning bugs and then... BAM!!. they went fixed...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It certainly gives the feeling that someone is listening to me... :P 

Yes i toke time but finally the 2.0 is taking a nice shape to be played, and i have faith the devs will leave it ready before my subs expires...

in the mean time i may suggest.. (and i know is not to much job to do, so don't troll me with the "is useless ad will be to hard to do"... :P )... 

can you guys add the tiolet and sink maybe an small mirror and a fricking loooooooooooooong requested shower to the furnitures we may place in our rooms?

In anycase.. i send you all guys kisses 4U... ^_^

Toolan said...

Why is it so bright at night on the Love Island? It was perfect, now it's as bright as a city park. An island in the middle of sea should be dark.

I think they have raised the brightness level for all locations. My apartment was fine before the latest update but a lot of people complained about theirs being too dark so perhaps they have altered it to suit them.

Good work devs , and in a relative short time . But i agree with Toolan about the night mode . Even in my fabulous crypt it'zs too ... uuhhh .. don't find the word ... It's not enough dark . In room 2 , the night mode looks more like the sun will appear in a few minutes as it should be the full night .

Tested too the "new" ( for me and my computer ) water . It's good , but i think i will stay with the simple water option on because when i turn it off , my low end computer start to have a bad lag . So , my advice for the ones having low end computers : Let the simple water option on .