3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

I remember , before the 2.0 beta is launched i was saying " peoples want the new version of 3DX now , but if devs give it now , peoples will complain about bugs" .

That's exactly what happen here i see lol :

2.0 Is too bugy to use right now. 

Doesn't even look like BETA. 

There are bug with colors. (Took black shirt, went to private room and puff - it's green)

Crashed 3 times in less than 5 minutes.

In room list I can see a lot of rooms, but when I go in, there is no one. (Why there are showing servers from 1.0?)

bk2(1).jpg?id=77322001

aloha, when all, lol, or id say, lots of bugs are killed n sorted out in 2.0beta, cosmetics fixed blah GUI "features n settings" added or implemented blah...means, when "we" then go "open" and finally "live", then besides a hell lot of other things...hahahaa, well, just:

dont_forget_about_your_customer.jpg

and in this particular case:

*click me* !Don´t forget about the BDSM community! *click me*

chk_jschl_small.jpg?id=60127394

giphy.gif

just thinkin, sayin, typn and wishn ya @ll an awesome weekend
whiles jumping out of the discu/suggs topic again

Showers with animations, not only in the rooms but ones for the beach areas as well. You could be really inventive and add a place in sin for people to give and receive shower lap dances to. 

I built an outdoor shower for Appt 1 using partitions, a stripper pole and a modded tilted down beer bucket. The "steam" flows down to simulate a shower. Not as cool as real water and really getting wet but I've improvised steamy shower sex and the responses from partners have been generally positive.

I do hope the Devs have focused on the stripping bug (other players in the room don't see clothing changes) as the first order of business and focus on other peripheral crap later. That's the one item holding up genuine gameplay and keeping folks from upgrading. Everything else can be worked out in due course. After that, we can move on to trivial stuff like unicorns and rainbows.

As we all just may have faith, and wait the devs fix the bugs in the 2.0... i vote for freckles too and i have my own...

SUGGESTION... ^_^ 

At the Dressing Room i would like to have a bar to make grow by 9 stages (or months) a nice "Big-Fat-Rounded-Perky Button-SEXY"...

PREGNANT BELLY!!!... :P 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Yes!!...

so far i talked with my pals, is a nice common RolePlay fantasy here in hetero and Shemale/girl couples... to get pregnant, and make every day to grow the belly one stage while they "recruit Candidates to be their kids on game, untill they finnally "birth" them and engage into a virtual family... ;) 

CNOXHxU.jpg

What you Guys Think?

KISSES 4U all... ^_^ 

lord no. far to much work if its even possible for the devs. now i know some want this to be or treat this as a sims type game and thats fine, nothing wrong with that however i feel this would be going a bit to far in my opinion

In the 2014 ppl was ussing the cheat engine to make the avatars fat and big butts like gas tanks... or massive exagerated boobs...

Then the devs engaged the proper changes and in less than a month we had the bars to make the body options more complete the way it is now... is not that hard so..

LORD YES!!!

:P 

Guest SherryS

Oh My stars! being prego is a fetish?  I'm so surprised! But I say what ever floats your boat! works for me.

As we all just may have faith, and wait the devs fix the bugs in the 2.0... i vote for freckles too and i have my own...

SUGGESTION... ^_^ 

At the Dressing Room i would like to have a bar to make grow by 9 stages (or months) a nice "Big-Fat-Rounded-Perky Button-SEXY"...

Yes!!...

so far i talked with my pals, is a nice common RolePlay fantasy here in hetero and Shemale/girl couples... to get pregnant, and make every day to grow the belly one stage while they "recruit Candidates to be their kids on game, untill they finnally "birth" them and engage into a virtual family... ;) 

CNOXHxU.jpg

What you Guys Think?

KISSES 4U all... ^_^ 

giphy.gif

Oh My stars! being prego is a fetish?  I'm so surprised! But I say what ever floats your boat! works for me.

Guest SherryS

SUGGESTION... ^_^ 

Yes!!...

so far i talked with my pals, is a nice common RolePlay fantasy here in hetero and Shemale/girl couples... to get pregnant, and make every day to grow the belly one stage while they "recruit Candidates to be their kids on game, untill they finnally "birth" them and engage into a virtual family... :)

Question though? whats wrong with it now?  You are imagining it, and being descriptive why do you need to be fat as if pregnant?  I sometimes think more is less. when playing this game we use our imaginations to create situations. The situations are what we play upon. I honestly think it would be better to just keep using your imagination and Robs right in that it would take a lot of work. I had to think about it.. I should have the first time. :P 

well some 

I was here in 2014 and i dont remember seeing that. as far as i remember the cheat engine never changed body size outside of boob size. could be wrong , perhaps it did happen but for as long as ive been here body types have been the same as they are now outside of boob size

Also, was just my opinion, you are free to disagree.I dont ever see it happening due to it screwing up poses. thats the reason avis are all the same size now. pose quality. but who knows

*Just an edit, it could have happened before i arrived, if so my bad. I myself cannot remember a time when that happened however that doesnt mean it didnt*

no problem, ppl cannot see further their own ego... :P 

So i can say "yes with 100% acuracy" because close friends of mine like CrushGirl form Spain and Amanda From UK (wich are stil in the game actually) was using it to break the limits of the growig bar, to make themselves a bigger boobs or hips and a thin waist... ;) 

same way with the long past update that made the avatars taller or shorter, was useful with some poses and with others was totally unacurate, like the slowdance/kissing... and worked only for the ones who liked, it until they deleted it.

And if there comes only by "imagination" like SherryS says.. we would just be "performing in a chat site without graphics or avatars"...Just Writing... however poses and avatar desing options comes to lead a "base to start" a roleplay and make a more realistic experience.. that was all about this 2.0 update right? to make this more realistic... there was no need to make "day/night changes if we could imaginate it"... :P 

Of course any suggestion comes for the "one who likes it and goes for the ones who like it too"... i see no reazon to troll me down... -_- 

In any case thank you for taking the time to read and comment my post and have a nice day U2  :) 

Guest SherryS

lol! touche' but to each his or her own.. like I said. I don't need visuals I don't have to hit the poses. but I find it boring after a time too.. so who the hell am I and what opinion I have really doesn't matter anyway.. :P

Guest SherryS

I see no reason for them (marrying) unless it's for mutual roal play likes.. With many understandings as to what each want out of it. I have realize that, took me awhile though. But I've been pregnant 2 time I found nothing sexy about it. But like you said who knows.

Definitely a big NO for me . This will be a loss of time and ressources .If they do different size for belly , they will have to modify most of the poses ( slowdance , pool couple pose , and all the front sex poses ) . So no , no , no .

In game we can find people taking public locations and using them as their rooms, downside of this believe is the streaming no longer works. In 2.0 allow people the option of creating their own night club, sin club, yacht and so on. Allow the cliches to grow and entertain each other more. This world should mimic ours in the respect of option, unique styles. 

hello everyone^^ i have speak whit some friends for an echange of idea on what whe like  see on the game :

-change the move speed of sex animations more slow at the minimum and more faster  at the maximum

- add an option for use sex toy for the pose when whe can

- have a palette for skin alot of ppl want  more choice for cuztom avatar

-can have freckles

-have  all object of public room for  cuztom our rooms like fireplace , bar and bottle game for example

-can have more than 7 light in our room whit the 2.0 its not enough

- add position  for use object like table, chair etc

-and reverse anal and vaginal pose

i explain all vaginal pose can be  add in anal sex not change pose just use other " orifice" and same for vaginal pose

thanks for  have read me and sorry for my bad english , have a good game and devs continue this nice works the 2.0 is very nice :)

Guest SherryS

I don't know much about how long it takes to make improvements to a game, let alone a complet overhaul of vertical effects. But I can imagine that it takes time, factor in the fact that the devs also have lives and families to be with they can't sit there 24/7 just to make the masses happy about sex poses, or let alone the fact we can't see another Avi nude if they take their cloths off. The way I choose to look at it is; it will happen when it happens in the mean time my subscription is payed up until September and I'm chilling, I'm hanging with friends and I'm still here.

In game we can find people taking public locations and using them as their rooms, downside of this believe is the streaming no longer works. In 2.0 allow people the option of creating their own night club, sin club, yacht and so on. Allow the cliches to grow and entertain each other more. This world should mimic ours in the respect of option, unique styles. 

Absolutely right, Eroaulon, and also Toran!

I would love to have at least the possebilty to make a "moonlight-walk" or "moonlight-dip" with my love at our private beach!  :wub: 

The thought to have your own yacht is extremly lovely! B)

To be honest, i never really understood why the yacht should be a public place?

- Kind of a swimming club/ disco on a larger vessel: Yes!

- the "regular yacht" as a public location: Hmmmm??? Why? :rolleyes:

And Leeloo - a moon: Yes, please!!!!! :wub:

"Hear me roar!" ;)