3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

what we need is more updates, and sex positions. I do not really care about chairs or socks.

Strange people.

Instead of being happy that people can walk naked, and live in caves, and have sex in the same position - they want more things, locations, and Kama Sutra.

Till now the joke is the announcement of 3dxchat 2.0 and not saying anything more for two months. This is the bad big joke to me....

3DXChat 2.0 is true and not an april fools joke. We will inform the 3DXChat Community about the release date for the 2.0 Beta later.

Let's give the last chance for developers.
I know that many players are waiting for the end of subscription.
Since the limit of optimism among so many old players have long ended.
I'm sure it's aware of the developers.

If 2.0 was released, there will be only cosmetic (2-3 new visual effects and day / night) - we were waiting (and paying) for nothing that these two long months.
For many players (including me), this will mean the death of interest in this game.
I do not want to pay for one new sex pose 40 dollars and wait for her 2 month.

Guest Twiggy

Yes my sub is due on Monday, paying month by month at the moment.

Deciding on if I will cancel or not.

I can understand why the devs have not given a date so far, if they had said it will be like 2 or 3 months a lot of people will have cancelled their sub and waited, I think I likely will have.

But now I think they could give us a date as it must be getting close, and them not doing so is making me think it may still be well down the track.

Is why I am thinking on doing what a lot of my friends already have and cancel and wait.

There seems to be a lot of new people coming in the game lately, so I don't think any of us cancelling will make any difference to the devs at all.

But I am thinking so just because things are getting a little boring.

Some times it is fun, but lately mostly it just seems to be the same thing each time I come in.

I enjoyed making my new room using the cheat and will open it on Saturday with some new things in it that I think people are going to love.

But I don't know if that will be enough to have me feel like the place can be fun most of the time again.

As it is I come in for friends and a bit of a sex romp every now and then.

Other than that everything else isn't that exciting.

Only through my web resources (and this is a little percentage of the total weight of materials of the game to web) - I see on arrival xGold -  make registration in the game 1-2 new people per week. That is, in the game there is an influx of new players.
Remains only one problem - to keep them in the game.
There I can not help developers )

Update? did someone say update. Hell its been so long since it was announced I kinda forgot and more to the point lost interest in it, pretty much like logging on the game at moment, nothing new, no friends logging on because they are finding it boring too. oh well back to playing The Division on Xbox.

Update? did someone say update. Hell its been so long since it was announced I kinda forgot and more to the point lost interest in it, pretty much like logging on the game at moment, nothing new, no friends logging on because they are finding it boring too. oh well back to playing The Division on Xbox.

lol  :D  :D  :D  make it better than this guys :D  :D  :D  :D

1237720380_soldier_making_love_to_his_casoldier-army-military-animated-gif-31.gi

I look at it like this, I play 3DX and pay monthly as well but it's a bit frustrating when the only way to see "constant updates" is to join Twitter and Twitter for them has been just as quiet. I just wish the Devs would at least give us an idea so we don't lose anymore hope.

Don't lose hope guys. Its true that the lack of information is a pain in the ass, but sometimes the best things are worth waiting for. I'm sure we'll be hearing something from Gizmo or Lisa in about a week or two. 

Let's not lose faith in them, I'm sure they're working as hard as they can to get this next update for us. I know how it feels waiting for something amazing and being left in the dark. I'm in the same boat as you all. Just be patient and we will surely be rewarded. 

As for me, I stopped my subscription about a month ago mainly because I couldn't afford it. But also because 3dxChat is lacking new content. So I've listed 5 things that Dev should be doing to make this game better

1. Weekly Maintenance: Devil Games should be doing a weekly maintenance for just a few hours to fix any bugs, glitches, or problems that would come about. Being a MMO, they should already be doing this but they wait for the last minute to do anything. 

2. Weekly Notifications on Updates: This is a big one. Instead of leaving us in the dark for months on end, they should be keeping all of us posted on the updates and on their progress.

3. Bimonthly small updates: If they are working on a big update, they should include small updates in between to keep the community occupied. Such as new clothing prints and so on. They could easily give us small stuff like more jewelry and even new furniture that don't require animation. 

4. More Events: I'm not  talking about player made events, I'm talking about 3dxChat making events in game to keep us entertained. Either it be a live beach party, a xgold event or anything that would put color in the ever dull world of the current 3dx. 

5. Color text: I've mentioned this many times. But 3dx should really bring back the color html text for everyone. Color gives players self expression and also makes the chat a lot more fun instead of the everyday boring gray text you see. I also believe there should however be a size limit and also that it should only be available in Local, PM, and in your profile. We had issues with html abuse in the World Chat, and the consequence was that they took it away. So I think if they choose to bring it back, it should not be included in World Chat. 

At this point, I'm willing to money down on the possibility that the developers have abandoned this project for whatever reason. Maybe they bit off more than they could chew. Maybe there was some drama. Whatever it was, it is highly unlikely for them to be neglecting the community like this while working furiously on the next update.

Any developer who actively wants their project to be successful would reassure the customers of their presence. Currently, this is not the case.

At this point, I'm willing to money down on the possibility that the developers have abandoned this project for whatever reason. Maybe they bit off more than they could chew. Maybe there was some drama. Whatever it was, it is highly unlikely for them to be neglecting the community like this while working furiously on the next update.

Any developer who actively wants their project to be successful would reassure the customers of their presence. Currently, this is not the case.

Don't be afraid by that. They logging in every day, so the project isn't abandoned.

Don't be afraid by that. They logging in every day, so the project isn't abandoned.

I'm not afraid. I haven't been playing 3DXChat at all, but still remained a subscriber until recently.

The only reason I did so is because despite the fact that I don't have the time to play them like I used to, I want to see this genre grow past the shitty state it has been before 3DXChat. This game was one of the first ones that wasn't a quick money making scheme for people who wanted to exploit people's sexual fantasies for over-priced micro-transactions and click baits.

So I want to support them. But if my goals aren't aligned with the developers, because they clearly don't want this genre to grow as much as I do, why should I?

...Now I'm definitely sure that when a developer says "soon" - is at least a month or month and a half ))))

Or 2...3...

Checking the meaning of the word "soon" (said by the developer) to our great regret is not finished yet.