3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

will be same lame stuff in a new jacket

I am pretty satisfied with the jacket we have now.

It's hell of a lame practice to stay silent for so long. I won't return into game till i see a progress and the progress should be huge to get me back paying for the game.

a complete disaster. if they don't update until the end of May, i will not renew the subscription and goodbye

Wow"! What an ultimatum! Do you really think dev's care of? I already did not renewed and no update showed up till now.Small dev's team in here need more times and income to implant the unity 5...some say it worth the time to wait ,good for those who paid a full year sub, not my case.

_this_is_optimistic_blah_blah_blah_looking_forward_pay_for_other_4_month_waiting_last_argument_naive_people_with_year_subscription_more_time_more_time_

Interestingly, after we paid for 4 months of waiting, we get the editor such as editor is in this free game?

/BTW - this my avatar/

That we are all waiting for and what we pay? )))))))))

post-3607-0-53881000-1464019777.jpg

All:

Either you're willing to stick this out or you're not. No shame either way. I agree that there needs to be more variety in face/body sculpting and it would be cool if you can get a lady to smile and laugh rather than always wearing the same passive look.

But you can sculpt drop-dead gorgeous people and scenery all you want and if you can't have realistic-looking sex in it, it won't be as much fun.

I'm willing to wait this out (what choice do I have until August when my subscription expires?). I hope there will be something that is worth waiting the three months or so of no other updates and attract new players to the game.

Well said CowboyBob.  It's hard for me to believe that they thought the graphics were not good enough, I mean they looked fantastic compared to any other sex game out there.  It seems like them doing this big update means that they want to keep this game going for years.  They can't realistically expect to do that by updating at the pace of a snail.  When I first joined in 2014 there were updates like every week, it was great.  The developers know what everybody wants, they know people want more customization, and everything else.  I really hope that once it's running Unity 5, they reach out into the community and recruit some talented artist to help them create content.  Imagine if they had five more people working eight hours a day on content.  The game would go crazy, subs would stack up and paying those five people would be a piece of cake.  I guess I'm saying that I think they need to put their foot on the gas when Unity 5 is done.  They would truly be miles ahead of the competition by then.

I let my subscription expire at the end of April and decided I'd renew once there was a new patch out. It's been nearly 2 months since the initial announcement and nearly a month since the last engagement by the devs regarding the update. It's disappointing to see that it's taking so long and I wish they would keep us all in the loop better. I'd like to continue using the product but at this point I think I'll have to wait. A real shame since this game looks way better than anything else on the market and doesn't have an interface that is a complete clusterfuck. See yall next update!

My suggestion for patch 2.0 would be for the devs to give us some kind of a progress update. I get that it's a long process with a small dev team but we haven't been TOLD anything since April. TALK DAMMIT!!! The people who pay you every month want to know what you're doing.

Truly, madly, deeply...

His hands look weird! :lol:

In 3dxchat look weird not only the hands. All of the characters look like identical twins. So what? :)

The main thing that these hands well to catch the female ass )

Let me remind you, this is a free2play game )))

Same old same old. I like the game but I quit in December for lack of content, I hope they're working on getting content out faster.  I'm not rejoining until I see it; for all those sticking it out I feel your pain, let's hope for the best.

Unfortunately, I fear that we do not get massive content update, but only a cosmetic improvement - some lighting effects and possible of day and night rotation .
Most players do not even notice the difference between 3DX v1.0 and 3DX v 2.0.
Perhaps we will be with the new socks )))

So I think - interest to game will flash after engine replacement. Old-timers will return to the game.

After one month they will see that they have to pay 2 months without receiving new updates, and again two months wait for cosmetic update - one new pose and few socks, and then they will leave the game. Again.

Like all of us)))

Funny how since day one though they never communicate. I guess they're too old to know what social media is. :P

You have customers, potential customers, if you don't speak up about your product and work you won't interest them and business slows down to a halt. Then what? You're boned.

Devs, speak, up. Give us an in depth look to development and progress. Use your Twitter even like many devs do for progress updates. Just announcing something once every few months and nothing else isn't a good form of communication and business model. If you worked in other places you'd be fired long ago.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/3000-3dxchat-20-announcment/

Why is there no fighting mode based off Rock Papers, scissors basically the way it works is the loser gets punched, and loses their clothes when the loser is naked the winner can fuck the loser for 60 seconds...

Why are there no tentacles or aliens yet?

It doesn't have to be a joke...

Till now the joke is the announcement of 3dxchat 2.0 and not saying anything more for two months. This is the bad big joke to me....