3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

BTW
Some news... no from 3DX devs (I understand that the 3DX news will be only in the end summer... here optimistic blah blah blah... looking forward, forward looking, more times, more more more, no updates - all to sleep mode and wait, wait, wait...), news from @ch*t devs: 

Users received a great tool to create user-generated content - Animation Editor...

Community to devs.... Community to devs... bzzzz...bzzzzz... Community to devs.... Community to devs.....bzzzz..bzzzz.. Can you hear us?...bzzzz..bzzzzz.... Is there someone...bzzz..out there?....bzzzz...Community here..bzzz..present...bzzzz...Devs can you hear us??...bzzzz..bzzzz..

The point is that you cannot drop here and on the loader some teasing pics and then cut the communication for almost 2 months, or it seems (just mho) only showing a cardboard cutout where behind there's nothing. I don't have problems with the actual content, bugs apart that sometimes are really annoying, but I understand especially "veteran" players that are wondering if it's the case of staying or moving to other platforms (are there any valid competitors ? Good question).

Oh wait maybe someone will use the word whiner again, so let's wishiper our opinions.

...but, again... They have no valid competitors on the market

Wouldn't say that they don't but so far 3Dxchat been a head with graphics and really smooth animations, but just wish it felt as observer like they were more passionate about the product. Feel like if you look at 3Dxchat as a whole it feels like it is practically a fantasy fiction dating/party sim, most location been added so far usually dating hot spots, while user room decoration and expansion being neglected and ability to play out themed fantasies and so forth. I used to be extremely passionate about 3Dxchat 1year ago but over ½ year time it's starting to evaporate, i feel like 3dxchat in their perspective is a finished product now and will receive very little forward thinking from now on aside from scarce new poses or cloth every now and then.

Which really has me thinking if once my year subscription runs out if i really wish to renew just to have better graphic, while i can find pair up products with as much or better range of options, maybe with slightly less eye candy graphics but either free or very low monthly subscriptions.

As courtesy to the developers i won't mention which products i am thinking of but just saying they're out there now.

EDIT: IF i am wrong about developers idea's for future or where they're taking 3Dxchat i as constructive feedback, suggest they make a road map(map of plans for 2016 etc.) for a year plan on their goals, instead of keeping communications to a minimum to nothing and leaving subscribers in dark for periods at time.

Hey guys! Current game client is on Unity 4. And we are working on a new client that will be on Unity 5. We have no ETA sorry, but the first beta of new client will be released soon. Stay tuned!  :)

PS: ETA - Estimated time of arrival

Soon the 15-30 days? )))

I sit down to wait Gizmo "soon".

I became very interested, what means the word "soon" in terms of devs )

Soon the 15-30 days? )))

I sit down to wait Gizmo "soon".

I became very interested, what means the word "soon" in terms of devs )

Soon

A word to describe a time frame of one's choosing without stating the exact time.

While yes they're highly non communicational I don't expect a bunch of strangers who are most likely kids playing with Unity and milking a dying horse to exactly speak. I've gone to RLC2, at least they speak over there and we have the freedom to CREATE so there's plenty of stuff to do. Then again 3DXCHAT is NOT a virtual world unlike RLC, Twinity, and Second Life. So there's nothing but 'high quality' sex here, NOT worthy of $20 a month.

Guest Eddster

Increased chat limit/buffer (Not sure if that was added or not yet. Maybe having chat go client side like second life would help) but you guys have all the check boxes on the next patch marked for me. Thanks Gizmo and Lisa. I may be back for this patch!  :D

P.S. Adding speedtree would be nice. Unity 5 <3

As this is a sexgame apart the night/day feature (hoping for it) what that should be the main target of future updates and before poses, rooms, etc.. is the customization of characters, especially the face which is very, very poor detailed and let appear everyone like a clone of another player/avi. Same the plastic-styled hair that could be easily improved with little effort imho.
I don't usually list names, nor I will now, but in the spoiler you can see a picture of a game I mentioned in another post, single player and always in Unity (4 I think), with 2 part-time devs on it and most of all with an editor.
Only the editor alone could lead 3dxchat to make a huge step forward.

And I want to clarify that it's not to sponsor another game, at all, but just trying to understand why some features are still not available after 2/3+ years (?? I'm a newbie, but that's what I got lurking the forum) and of course to suggest as this thread is also about that.

EDIT:
Vladok I play that mmo, but you can't pretend to port its editor here and if you really hope to see that kind of details applied to this game you're probably way too optmistic.

Asmodeux, you see personage editors to any 2015-1016 games?

We need something like this )))

Think it's a delicate balance, while i agree with you large part way you'll also need to analyse you're market. Meaning you need to be sure system requirement doesn't end so big it exclude a large part your potential market. Customers for a product like this may not be same in large as play largest more intense technically requiring big AAA titled games.

Not sure what category Black desert falls under here as i have not checked it's system requirement, but something like say Dragon age inquisition graphic level in a MMO with a big latency might be to much for most.

EDIT: Think from what i can tell from short video clips from RLC2 it has nice graphics, but on beta footage it's very laggy on the PC of those taping it, just a example.

Checked the game and it seem nice , but , apparently , you have to pay the game 50€ ( more or less ) , and it don't give you all the contents as after you need to buy some game money to buy things ( maybe special outfits etc ) .

So... that SOON to be released beta, where is it? I mean.. that's not the right topic to complain, but well... the others are dead. So it's been 2 weeks since the last response, they're probably very busy so they can't respond to it. Well... I still looked forward for the beta.. and actual update, the pics the devs have been posting stopped too I think.. so there is absolutely no info... except for SOON... which is outdated since soon can mean.. like 3 months or tomorrow.

last update Match 8th 2016

if pierr is right , last pose update November 2015

pfff don't bother about the 2.0 thing

will be same lame stuff in a new jacket

greets jowey

and they wonder why people leave this 3dx thing , right ?