3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Well, don't want to whine but the facts are:

1) The last news was 1st April, we are now 5th May = More than 1 month without official news

2) The last update was 8th March = ~2 months without any update

Picture for fast proof: http://www.hostingpi...6lastupdate.png

To me the game (which I quite love) seems an abandonned project. I'm sure the game allows the devs to earn money, so why don't they hire someone to help them doing effective content? Or why the community do not motivate them enough to actually work (or work more) on the game? Or at least to communicate? If they don't communicate, does that mean they don't have anything to say? And if they don't have anything to say, then they don't work on anything to speak about?

I think those questions are legit ones. In my head, I expected this game to become a bit more than just virtual sex with limited poses and very limited customisation features. I expected a real game with some things aside sex to do with others. Will that happen one day? Or will it just be another average sex game but with good looking graphics?

The announcement of the 1st april is quite disapointing to my eyes: one of the "best"/"original" feature announced in that news was an April fool joke. I don't say that the game should become a fighting game (not at all), but the game could contain some cool activities and the volleyball and the rolling bottle was some interesting (but too simple) attempts in that sense.

Hope things will move forward a lot more in the coming months after the Unity5 move. But honestly, who can know that without any planning, without any ETA, without any news?

And come one guys, Unity5 is already ~1 year old...

Last news was just some hours before your posting :)

Hey guys! Current game client is on Unity 4. And we are working on a new client that will be on Unity 5. We have no ETA sorry, but the first beta of new client will be released soon. Stay tuned! :)

PS: ETA - Estimated time of arrival[/size]

A detail about the update 2.0 . It would be a good thing if the fact to update to 2.0 wasn't canceling our ignore list this time . I ignored an AH few days ago an i would apreciate that she can't harrass me again just because we can't have an update that don't cancel the ones we ignored . Thanks by advance :D

Hey guys! Current game client is on Unity 4. And we are working on a new client that will be on Unity 5. We have no ETA sorry, but the first beta of new client will be released soon. Stay tuned!  :)

PS: ETA - Estimated time of arrival

Is the Unity 5 update going to allow girls to be able to wear a cute pair of Chuck Taylors instead of nothing but high heels? 

Is the Unity 5 update going to allow girls to be able to wear a cute pair of Chuck Taylors instead of nothing but high heels? 

I wouldn't count on it. I think you'll have to wait a little longer for that, but who knows?

Developers normally don't jump from 1.0 straight to 2.0 because of a graphical change. I'm sure there's a lot of good things coming in 2.0 which include clothes and poses but only time will tell. As of right now, we just have to be patient and wait which is easier said than done.

Hi all...

in my opinion, if this new version does not correct bugs and stabilize the game, i don't see the purpose.

The current version is unstable and there is a lot of bugs :

- Wearing clothes during sex or seeing other wearing cloth during sex

- Clothes does not display when we are weraing it (other user see us nacked, without hears)

- Can see see others user profiles.

- Sometime the chat stop, and we can't type

Does the new version correct all thoses bugs?

Sarah.

Hi all...

in my opinion, if this new version does not correct bugs and stabilize the game, i don't see the purpose.

The current version is unstable and there is a lot of bugs :

- Wearing clothes during sex or seeing other wearing cloth during sex

- Clothes does not display when we are weraing it (other user see us nacked, without hears)

- Can see see others user profiles.

- Sometime the chat stop, and we can't type

Does the new version correct all thoses bugs?

Sarah.

Those types of problems are most likely related to your system or internet connection. I realize my own experience is not evidence, but I have never seen any of the problems you are describing.

I came in 2014 but sorry to see:

_The game was almost unchanged

_The number of animations but it's just a joke

_How have you retain subscribers? changing the menu every 6 months?

_I remind you, that your game has a base cost is 20 bucks per month

You're lucky there are still subscribers or curious gamers

Those types of problems are most likely related to your system or internet connection. I realize my own experience is not evidence, but I have never seen any of the problems you are describing.

Multiple people have complained of this for a long time and have learned to live with certain bugs in the game. Let's not give them a false sense of things working that aren't. I suppose they can just go to the bug thread to check out those existing bugs. As there has been no update there has not been any bug fix releases either.

yes , they can continue to talk of the game , but why whining and bash the devs as they don't have money engaged anymore in a subscription ?

They want to be heard I suppose. Maybe they itch to come back. Still, people are talking. When no one has nothing to say that is a sign of the problem. People bash devs because of the way that they handle their communication. No ETA, no discount for the trouble, basically just deal with it type of attitude. 

Multiple people have complained of this for a long time and have learned to live with certain bugs in the game. Let's not give them a false sense of things working that aren't. I suppose they can just go to the bug thread to check out those existing bugs. As there has been no update there has not been any bug fix releases either.

They want to be heard I suppose. Maybe they itch to come back. Still, people are talking. When no one has nothing to say that is a sign of the problem. People bash devs because of the way that they handle their communication. No ETA, no discount for the trouble, basically just deal with it type of attitude. 

But if peoples are no longer paying to play the game , they should don't care that there is no ETA nor some discounts as they put no money to the game . 

Nothing change, so... what is the point of coming here and complain?

A waste of time, they are going to continue with their polizy.

GL.

Yes, as you can see I am not posting anything anymore..

Tired and bored of.

Bye

Nion

I assume more people suggested this as a development, but just in case...

Would it be possible to have a means of leaving messages to members offline? Maybe attach a limited message box to your profile for short messages?

It is frustrating that we can't leave a short message when someone is not inworld.

And, since a lot of people are not in the forum, is difficult to get in touch sometimes .

That's me for now ;)

Guest Twiggy

While its not perfect, gifts are a good way to leave offline messages for now.

Yes, but the trouble with that is everyone can see them, and there is a need for private messages.

Yes, but the trouble with that is everyone can see them, and there is a need for private messages.

Guess you could use forums if something is so important and can't wait till you see the person again, but yes, offline private messages in-game would be pretty cool and make things easier