3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

A topic has been made but won't show up in the side bar due to it being some posts from an older date. If I have missed any, please let me know.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you don't think I should be a mod I do understand and no hard feelings! If there is an issue with a Moderator, please contact the Administration account "3DX Help" as that is the main admin account for forum related things! But all posts shall be removed, mod or not. I will now get back onto reading through the 12 pages to remove any off topic posts or move them to the discussion topic made from it, thanks for the feedback Riela and other users, it's much appreciated!

Now back to the topic at hand! ^_^

All Discussions for 2.0 and such that have been addressed here have been moved to this thread: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2999-3dxchat-20-discussionsuggestions/

If I have missed any please PM me personally to let me know to keep this topic from going further off topic.

Honestly, if its just announcement maybe better idea would be delete all the 12 pages and just lock it down?

I am unsure, as Lisa left the topic open for comment so I think she wants some discussion on the announcement. So it's not to worry, I do not mind going through page by page, I have some time to kill! :) But thank you for the suggestion!

I don't see the need to move all the forum like you Ashbash, my opinion of course.

It is kinda less intuitive to reach it now.

Anyway I like you so I forgive you. XD

Can you ask to Lisa to post something? It seems my posts are not read by devs (only mine? .... Ops... Maybe not only mine).

It is so difficult to say: "hey guys we're 80% done with the update, it will be released around 1st January 2020..." Or something like that?

I think this is something people would love to read, more than a new pic with new graphic and no words. She explained already what the update will have, on 1st of April... 1st of April...now it is 26th of April, and not a word of the time of release still.

See what YOU can do Ashbash, because it seems the COMMUNITY ALL cannot do anything to talk with the devs of this game.

Thanks

Kiss

Nion

PS I would like to see LISA posting something, not you reporting her words, thanks...

I think the bigger problem with the anouncement of 2.0 is the lack of communication . 

I'm sure there will be less whining if the devs was talking little more . Something like : "this week we added those textures and effects" , "today we made a lesbian pose (pic of the pose)" , "this week we removed all hétéro poses" etc etc ... *think* uuuuh ... did i go too far with the removal of all hétéro poses ?  :lol::ph34r: 

Could we have the possibility to not be stuck with a perpetual boner? It'd be nice to be able to go nude without having a permanent boner scaring off 95% of females. ;)

Maybe add a slider on the right, that lets us differentiate between erect and relaxed penis state? Thanks!

Slider for erection is a good idea Nielskee. I support.

One thing that would be good too would be to have different shapes for pussies (pulpy , less pulpy , lightly open ... etc ...)

To add on to that, also different penis sizes  and types. ^_^ It's not really nice having the same penis as all other gents and shemales/futas in here. :P So it'd be nice to be able to have perhaps a penis slider that ranges from perhaps 2-3 inches up to 12inches perhaps! With different variations, like some more veiny than others etc.

Also one thing that'd be nice is different skin complexions. Sorta like, some types that may have moles, freckles, blemishes, scars and such over them both face and body, that would be cool, to add more definition and detail to the skins. As I think the ladies skin seems too smooth and clean. The mens skin is pretty decent with the odd moles and such, so it'd be nice to see a range of different skin complexions and features. :) and more body hair options!

I think it would be great to have different kinds of pussies and shapes and sizes of penises. Not only for the men but only for the transgirls in the game. Flaccid penises, thin or thick, small or long ones, large or small clits, puffy venus mounds, long, short lips. Variety is the spice of life.

AND ADD SOME BLOODY BODY JEWELRY AND BODY ART ALREADY.

And fix your poses while you're at it. My arms still jab through my 1500cc boobs when I'm kissing or sucking off a guy. :)

I agree with Ash and with the fact we should have more features for customizing the appearance of our avatar.
Or why not a full-body editor ?

This screenshot is of another sexgame (I won't list names), single player, with 2 part-time devs on it and it's supported through a patron project:
3e7f1a137d6090e83c00729d0693800f.png

I think that something like this could be introduced with the 2.0 version, or just my honest opinion as I'm not a developer.