3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Nion, they're not going to give you a release date. If it's any consolation, here: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2779-3dxchat-new-graphics-researching/

New images were added as of April 19th. I don't mean to sound rude but you've been on for 1.5 years as you keep saying, yet you don't know how they do things? They've presumably always done it this way and you're still complaining about it. Again, no offense intended. This is just my observation.

Don't really think bashing or shaming the developers is going to solve or help anything, aside from maybe damaging their passion for developing the 3Dxchat. When i voice out my opinion i just want to let it be known, that i was in hoping to create better communication, as i think sometimes priority on some update and patches don't always represent what many wish or ask for foremost.

Just to take a example of topic my head there been a lot debate about Fresco Club, think it in many ways a great spot. But if more public club were answer then i can't help but ask why are there so much more traffic to user room clubs. Another example thhe big amount of orgy rooms and gang bang rooms but still aside from 1MMF and 1FFM it's been a long time since any group sex poses come out. Sure there a dozen other examples, while better graphic always a nice thing to see, could even say graphic part winning point this product as going for it along since the smooth animations(plus sex speed options).

It's still foremost a virtual sex product, where it feels like things that often not added a lot of it wider sex options, or decorations user rooms options for adult fantasy play rooms(like sex clinic RP, adult cinema, back alley, Sex on train etc)

Nion, they're not going to give you a release date. If it's any consolation, here: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2779-3dxchat-new-graphics-researching/

New images were added as of April 19th. I don't mean to sound rude but you've been on for 1.5 years as you keep saying, yet you don't know how they do things? They've presumably always done it this way and you're still complaining about it. Again, no offense intended. This is just my observation.

I am doing this to keep on letting them know that users want more communication.

You're not rude. You're too damn right and I am sorry to say that I so much know how they behave, just wanted to push some change.

Thanks for your opinion instead :)

Kiss

Nion

Lol Leeloo, you should try it again.

Plenty of poses for mm, mf, ms, ff, fs and ss, plus 3some, any combination (sure, you can always do with more).

Two updates a week (ok, occasionally one).

Catering for user development (at least for clothes and accessories), with user access to models.

Lots of tattoos, jewelry, etc. Sure, you have to pay for it but, for the price of an annual sub here (the actual annual sub is half the price), you get A$16k which can buy you a lot of stuff.

Sure, the group interaction isn't as advanced as 3DXChat but there are two group meeting areas now.

Then, of course, there are all the little extras, e.g. offline messaging, multiple (10-12 per person) actions within a pose (including hugging, kissing, etc, let alone all the variations on positions within a pose), free marriage.

I'm always disappointed when people are negative about Achat on here as I have subscribed for three years and I know it well.

They also have a great forum with games, competitions, etc.

here are some options that would be good for a trial version :

-let free play for hmmm ... lets say 3 days with big pixels on hmmm... best spots of bodies

-free peoples can go in public places but not in other users rooms during these 3 days

-free peoples can't customize their room during these 3 days

-free peoples have to get a subscription after these 3 days to continue to play

Also make them very clearly marked as a "free account" in some way. Maybe something in their profile or diff color name etc.

if they did do it, maybe do it in a way that you could only have sex with bob or betty in the 3 days. that way people would want to get the membership after checking it out. Otherwise you could end up with someone getting trial after trial and never joining

well, they should be allowed some sex. thats the best part of the game. You can get the chat and everything else in other places, not to mention far better customizing.

Ok I'm sure this has been asked numerous times but...WHEN THE HELL IS THE STUPID UPDATE COMING?!! So far we only have a few pictures. I hate being left in the dark and i'm sure many will agree. Grass grows faster than Devil Games can update their games and that's a fact!

13978a769d2f54080a05cf0c48f5391a.jpgThis Kitty isn't messing around.

29€ actually.

But thats not the point. I know this is a sex game, and people can have sex. The limitation is just your own mind, period.

EDIT: This game can have thousands of poses it ll never be enough for some people

I disagree for 30 Euro a month.

I can pay WoW / FF14 / and buy 4 other games on steam in sale each month.

Hint try paying for single one of those and see how much shit ton of content is there for barely half of the price. If you never played any other game besides this you will faint likely.

Limitation isn't my mind, we are here paying for product, and many feel that the large fee isn't worth the content thus it have such small playerbase even after 3 years of being online.

Simply if I want to RP in text only without character customization and sex poses there are hundreds if not thousands of chat rooms and websites that offer this for FREE.

It should NEVER be used as excuse. What would be point of this game?

Community is same as everywhere else, RP skills are below most text based sites. Most quality RP sites offer real time chat, offline messaging and way more functions for that only.

The problem is very simple, currently adult market in terms of games is mostly unexplored and game have no competition at all. 

If this was any other non sexual game on the market (say adventure, point and click etc) people would laugh at it and you would see articles about scam for the price. Developers here have literally gold mine.

This game is same as minecraft, stardew valley, Faster than light and each new indie game that came to market and filled niche genre that wasn't on PC before respectively (sandbox, harvestmoon, roguelike) each of them are in millions in term of sale due to exploring market that previously wasn't saturated with any quality title.

You can tell me to unsubscribe if I don't like but considering the game population being so small here, I think it's clear that many already voted with their wallet, the people who seems to stay more than month seems minority here.

Game is growing but with this game they could have 100x as big playerbase right now if not more.

You might say you are happy with the small playerbase but that's just another shitty excuse, as business goal is to make as much money possible and as many happy customers as possible.

I do follow games development quite closely and I don't believe the pace they do stuff is best indie studio can do, when other games with small staffs and one time fee of 10 to 20$ update 10x as faster and 10x as much content.

The difference between this game and any other game in the world is very simple - in this genre this one have no competition so far and my biggest wish for this game, is to see proper developer embracing this genre, come with the proper game on the market, and in first month you will suddenly see game update as fast as possible or go under pretty fast.

I would like to use this monopoly as example.

You can search google for Comcast internet in USA, they just can't give you internet without cap or fast speed like anywhere else in world... they just can't its not possible.

Moment the Google Fiber or their own city put down their own internet, within day you see Comcast suddenly changing all contracts for 10% of the price and increasing speeds for 10x and lifting all the caps. Suddenly everything is possible.

I do believe the game is same case as well.

I might be very wrong but I didn't yet to see any counter argument why I am wrong.

I don't mean to sound negative I am just listing here facts when I compare this to other games in other genres.

Look, I spent hundreds of euro on the XGold before we got gold for free daily, I paid subscription for 3 years, which half of it wasn't discounted, I made so many documentations about bugs, features, problems, forums and everything I want this game be good otherwise why would I made so much work? I helped hundreds of people on the forums and in the game but I just ... I just feel like it all goes to deaf ears. I am just .. disappointed with everything.

SL varies in visuals depending on what you have, and the area you're in. I've seen a few breathtaking sex videos online that until I saw the tag and tried looking hard enough to spot anything familiar about the game did I realize twas Second Life.

I'm old school I prefer gameplay > graphics. So 3DXChat is boring as hell, but it looks pretty.

AChat isn't that fun either, but its expanding beyond just the room as they have public areas now which I enjoyed checking out and then fooling around in public orgies to which the forums blew up into a frenzy about removing the ability for public sex. lol

I tried Chathouse by Thrixxx and its dull, like Sexvilla or anything by Thrixxx you pay a ton of money for very little. Want to uncensor the game? $10! Ouch.

-------------------------------------------------------

3DXChat has the potential but they focus too much on graphics and not enough on expanding the gameplay to offer more things to do and bring in a larger variety crowd. For now its only good for high quality sex, if you machine can even run it!

So, when is this update supposed to take place now? The month of April is almost over; are the developer(s) waiting for people to subscribe again for another month, before updating the game, possibly in May, possibly June or the latest, July or August, maybe even September?

Is this an update that's going to take a few months to put into place? Is content being created for it; is that why it is taking so long?

Are there beta testers trying out 3dxchat 2.0 as we speak, while the rest of the community keeps playing on the Unity 4 339 update? Or is the community already playing the 2.0 build, but things like shading and lighting are being added right now?

Is that why the server went down for 13 hours+ at the beginning of April? Did the developer(s) use that time to upgrade the game?

When is 2.0 being released, exactly?

Edited by SamanthaSweetheart

I invite you to read again Terms and conditions from 3DXChat.

In this text, that we were all accept it when we are payed our subscription: there are no engagment about update/upgrade of the software.

it's just bad that Liza do communication long time before a new update and we don't have it.

But in the legal contract that we have with the company SEXGAMEDEVIL, if they don't want release the 3DXChat 2.0, they are no obligation.

We pay about using a service: to access of 3DXChat virtual world, but not to have software update.

If we are not satisfact with that, we can stop our subscription.

But, there are more and more customers in 3DXChat, so where is the problem for SEXGAMEDEVIL ?

Why invest more resources to propose new update, they are no obligation and we pay again.

So, we pay or we quit !

Just fear if this patch going to not get done till after summer, it going to get really dull in here.If last year is any indication there will be a lot more people spending time offline being outside than on here, hoping this year that developers would consider putting a discount on annaul monthly subscription at least during Juni and Juli to try prevent situation like last year.

In this text, that we were all accept it when we are payed our subscription: there are no engagment about update/upgrade of the software.

it's just bad that Liza do communication long time before a new update and we don't have it.

But in the legal contract that we have with the company SEXGAMEDEVIL, if they don't want release the 3DXChat 2.0, they are no obligation.

We pay about using a service: to access of 3DXChat virtual world, but not to have software update.

But, there are more and more customers in 3DXChat, so where is the problem for SEXGAMEDEVIL ?

Why invest more resources to propose new update, they are no obligation and we pay again.

So, we pay or we quit !

amen_1982c.jpg

amen.jpg

So, we pay or we quit !

So very true, but please have a look at the last seconds of the video advertisement on 3dxchat site: "Steady stream of updates"......

This shows to new users that this game is evolving, that it will receive updates constantly.

So while the contract doesn't mention updates, the advertisement yes. It is not "you pay for what you have or you quit", it is "you pay for what you have and while you pay we'll improve our product".

This is included in the " features" of this game.

(And I don't want to remember "the shemale riding the guy scene", which was a big false at the beginning...because shemales didn't exist for a long time while that scene was there since the beginning of the game).

Kiss

Nion

Tell it to game players in game. And you will see that people will unsubscribe. Regularly paid for a subscription and get nothing in return?

No such game in the world.

You pay 1 time $25-50 for Arma, for Battlefield, for Minecraft, other multiplayer games - and the money includes multiplayer and using company servers - for years and years. Also - you can open up their servers and making any game mods (Open API).

Well, here's a example.

From the life of the game.

The game left a few older players. My friends. They unsubscribe.

After the update 33х, they buying a subscription for 1 month. They looked at the update. They said that the 1 position is very small and uninteresting. They played for 1 month. And they were gone. They told me that they will come back again - if there is an update and new poses and stuff.

Everything is very simple:

Do you want a regular subscription? Regular payments each month? Excellent. No one is against. Keep people in the game by making regular updates. New positions, new things. New locations.

Do you want to lose all the people?

Stop doing updates and frighten their statement that "if you do not agree with the fact that we are not promised updates, you can leave the game."

And 90 percent of players will leave the game. And the game will die.

Let's go back to version 2.0

A lot of people come in the evening. After work. And coming out of the game just to sleep. Many go to sleep a couple.

It would be nice to 2.0 appeared pose - sleep together. Something soft and gentle.

Because we have the ability to upload images - need to think about upload their custom gifts. Dimensions 150x150, jpg/png/gif, 150 KB maximum 1 gift = 300 Gold.

Need an opportunity in their rooms to give all visitors the same time of day. Without rotation time of the day.

It would be interesting if there was an option in the profile to insert video from youtube )

Whoa, this has gotten out of hand and do not worry the off topic posts will be removed. Sorry not all posts are removed at the moment been busy with RL and not had much time to sit and read all 12 pages, with work and all that. But will get right back on it!

Also, your posts are not permanently deleted and can be brought back, it is why I asked if you make a topic and I can move them all to that topic. As a central hub of discussion which may have suggestions and such in it for the 2.0 release and then the thread can be moved to the correct forum, but not to worry I shall make a topic and move the posts there, but please keep it on topic to avoid any further removals in the future! :)

Whoa, this has gotten out of hand and do not worry the off topic posts will be removed. Sorry not all posts are removed at the moment been busy with RL and not had much time to sit and read all 12 pages, with work and all that. But will get right back on it!

Also, your posts are not permanently deleted and can be brought back, it is why I asked if you make a topic and I can move them all to that topic. As a central hub of discussion which may have suggestions and such in it for the 2.0 release and then the thread can be moved to the correct forum, but not to worry I shall make a topic and move the posts there, but please keep it on topic to avoid any further removals in the future! :)

No Ash, I don't want it back it was just post that's all.

If I feel like doing my own topic about it, it would include tons of links, sources, details, staff numbers etc I would try to make it as much detailed as possible my issue wasn't you as much as the other mod acted and this isn't first time he did this.

He is extremely biaed and not fit for community manager, that's my opinion on the matter, this isn't first topic where he acted like that I am sure not last as well and he seen the discussion we had when it was happening. So again I am saying double standard.

Unless you can be as skar or shanti you shouldn't be mod, that's my opinion on the matter. You are entitled to have your own opinion but as mod you are supposed to have responsibilities and guidelines and follow them as well, which he clearly does not.