3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Guest Twiggy

Lol, I am not saying there will be no more updates, I used that as an example to have you think of what would happen if they did say that.

Sorry if you misunderstood what I meant by that and I am definitely not saying there will be no more updates.

Also just to add, I am not complaining about how long it is taking to switch to Unity 5, I know and have said before in these forums how much work will be in that.

All I am saying is they need to pull their finger out and get more serious about finishing this game as it is not really finished.

They can employ more people and I think they should.

Rob I think a lot of that can be avoided if they communicated with the player base about upcoming content. They seem to be checked out, not really caring about the play base. You can see that when the game goes down and people are shaking and posting up to 15+ pages. I read a comment from Lisa that was pretty much an "Oh well. We'll give you a refund". There is an arrogance there that they seem to think that because they MIGHT be leading in design for a game of this type, no one will leave for lack of the things they are not getting.

Twiggy mentioned a competitor, I have no clue what that is. However, I know that in India they have the resources among teams to get it done even in a low wage economy. Hell, in the US so much IT work is outsourced to India for that reason. I won't get into terms of quality because it is a workbook. Anyway, personally, I prefer another platform. For poses, yes also for other things that I can do. I can also create which is what I mostly do anyway if I am on. I will drop in now and then for friends but I never come back because of contents or the game itself. 

i guess im not as hung up on poses and such as most i guess. But i do understand where you are coming from and respect it.

Every thread turns into a dev bitchfest. No matter what it starts out about. Its really a shame Shanti is no longer a mod because obviously from the looks of it she is the only one who kept things humming  in the right way

I think Twiggys points are completely on the nose. Unity 5 is a big update, requires tons of work, a big upfront investment in time, but will open the door to better content and faster updates once done.

That said, having competition from a larger team cannot be ignored.

My hope is that unity 5 will make user content integration finally a more significant reality. There are some very talented people here, and I'd think that folding some of their work in would really enrich this place.

Would be great to have the developers post more often and give us detailed development information so we can get a better understanding of things as well as anticipate future updates more. But at least they're not like EA developers, they can't say anything unless its close to release otherwise they lose money and their jobs *cough* Maxis *cough*. >.>

Seems the location GUI is being changed again, any chance while changing this we could get following features:

Save room design(user room)

Share user room(design)

Feel like two user room we have now is not enough design options, many i think not just me use rooms with multi purposes, i know i use my current room 1 for RP and movies, room 2 being used for truth or dare. That leave me still wishing i had more room slots or design slots for things like a party room for instance.

If we could save a room design a load it again we could switch room to suit various purposes, without having to redesign entire rooms again, just a thought.

EDIT: with share user room i thought maybe i should clarify what i meant just in case,for instance if i design a room it would help if i could share that room design with a lover for instance so our home look same, or with friends if were like doing user room clubs together so we have same club layouts, which also would prevent one person from having to on all time to keep club open.

More and more people are asking those that have been on here and those who have just joined on when it will be released.  Will there be a beta version to test again as it was done the last time for those who choose to test it?

We see so far what is being shown and look forward to it come into fruition.

Devs forget that necessary not only make version 2.0, - need updates version 1.0 - new poses, other new stuff :))))

90 percent of the players with whom I have spoken in the game - feel abandoned for many months, and they are not fun to play.
Developers are losing people.

And yet - the devs should be given minimum 1 time per week, information about what is happening.
Developers silence is perceived very negatively and very disappointing.

Devs forget that necessary not only make version 2.0, - need updates version 1.0 - new poses, other new stuff :))))

90 percent of the players with whom I have spoken in the game - feel abandoned for many months, and they are not fun to play.

Developers are losing people.

And yet - the devs should be given minimum 1 time per week, information about what is happening.

Developers silence is perceived very negatively and very disappointing.

This.

Just saying eh, but with the amount of money we pay every month, there's should be a minor patch each week, or at least some "patch notes" that tell us what to expect and what devs are working on.

But of course, that would happen in a fair world, and this isn't.

I'm not hating eh, but I think we deserve more than a patch every couple of months, when the monthly fee is this high.

I'm not hating eh, but I think we deserve more than a patch every couple of months, when the monthly fee is this high.

I totally agree.

This is perceived by players as total disaster. The game has very few things and poses. Upgrades and add-ons do not come for months, and people just lost interest. No interest - no subscription.

Developer silence further strengthens the disappointment. People are starting to feel like an idiot. I, idiot, pay the money and wait, wait, wait. Month after month.

What do we hope? No one is interested to do something that we stayed in the game.

This will be nonsense to create stuff for the "old" game and have to rework it in one month for the version 2.0 .

@Vladok : If you still play the version 1.0 , you have 339 updates to do lol

None of the players are not interested in version 2.0. Engine version 1.0 makes all of us happy.

We are interested in version 2.0 only in theory.

It will be ready after six months? After 1 year? No problems.

We pay and play version 1.0, and we need new poses, clothing, and things.

We are interested in version 1.0 - in practice.