3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Guest Twiggy

Thanks Lisa.

Before anyone gets it wrong, I am sure Lisa doesn't mean that the server going down was an April fools joke from the Datacenter, more she is saying it is a joke it happened in a way as it made a problem.

Thanks for the heads up Lisa. Seems the server had an outage whilst the devs were asleep its why it has been down for so long. A bad case of timing on the Datacenters part.

On the positive side, the Community shot the Concurrent User record out the water it went from 206 concurrent users all the way up to over 500 so congratulations community although it may not have been on a good term but nonetheless it is still an achievement a round of applause for you all. :)

First, I'd like to thank Lisa for information.
Whether this all comes as is to be seen, but many would be desirable. But what I see very critical is the fighting game, what if you do not want to engage in such a fight is, regardless of whatever reasons, one is the denounced as weak or coward. Should now be eigeführt law of the jungle. I hope not and it's just an April Fool. We have but to fight with the Ignore and delete the friends enough possibilities.

I have translated the Google translator from German into English and hope that you understand what I mean.

Guys the only joke is "Fighting Mode"  :P Info about 3DXChat 2.0 is true  :wub:

Well we DO need more things to do besides each other. :P

So maybe a Dance Dance Revolution mini game? :3

Seriously I want to come back but just 4K cock isn't going to do that. :lol:

Hello 3DXChat Community!

Today we want to announce the new innovations and changes that will be introduced to 3DXChat in the next global update Unity 5.

1.jpg

Graphics

- New highly optimized next-gen physical based graphic rendered visuals, which allow you to realize a picture of incredible beauty and add to the game, film quality like effects.

- Additional support for DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 in the future. (The game will still be able to run on older DirectX 9 video adapters, but some visual features won't be available.)

- Updated more physical based post-effects like Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO), Screen Space Real-Time Reflections, Bloom and Depth of Field.

- Presets of color corrections. It will allow you to customize the look of the game as you wish. (For those who may like a more vibrant colorful world or a more cold colored feeling world.)

3.jpg

Performance

- Multi-Threaded CPU Rendering.

- A-Sync Texture Upload. Asynchronous loading of Texture Data from the disk drive and enables time-sliced upload to the GPU on the Render-Thread. This reduces load time for texture GPU uploads on the main thread.

- GPU Skinning (Available on DirectX 11/12 mode only)

Locations

- Materials and Textures of Locations and Objects will be processed under the Physically Based Rendering technique.

- Change the Time of Day with the Real-Time Global Illumination effect on all outdoor locations. It will allow each player to customize Time Of Day without server synchronization. (Meaning you can have it look how you want it to be without disrupting the other players selections.)

Available Time of Day presets: Day, Night, Dawn, Dusk and Cloudy Weather.

2.jpg

- New realistic water effect.

4.jpg

- Fixed re-spawn of virtual partners and players in apartments.

- New scenic models outside the windows of the apartments.

Clothes

- Materials and Textures of clothes will use the Physically Based Rendering technique.

- Available RGB color palette for some types of existing clothing that didn't have it before.

GUI

- New user interface of the Character Selection screen. Now you can instantly move to any location.

- New GUI and customization on detailed graphics settings, allowing you to disable and enable visual effects independently to each other. Global presets (Low, Medium, High) are also available.

- New user interface of the Clothes window will allow the take off and put on all of the chosen clothes in one click.

- A new user interface to add virtual partners in apartments.

- Fixed deletion of virtual partners in the apartments.

6.jpg

New game mode

Due to numerous requests of players to add mini-games to 3DXChat we have added to the game a new mini-game mode: A Fighting Game. Where you can punish the mini-games characters abusers in an equal fight.

5.jpg

Thank you for being with us. Stay tuned and wait for more news!

3DXChat 2.0 is true and not an april fools joke. We will inform the 3DXChat Community about the release date for the 2.0 Beta later.

The Fighting Mode however was a joke for players. :)

3dxchat 2.0 will be lovely to look at, I hope all the users could play it (I mean with the new graphic effects based on the power of their laptops/desktops).

It seems this game is turned a lil into an experimental tool for testing the capacities of Unity 5 engine. This is wonderful of course, but... putting a new good sexual pose/appearence thing here and there in the meanwhile wouldn't be so bad to keep the users interested.

My opinion of course.

I am not a developer, programmer or whatever. I am just talking like a good user of this game.

Since the announcement of the patch 337, all turned towards the unity 5 graphic and GUI upgrade sides. Specially if you're a new user, you aren't so much interested about "waiting" for the realistic water effect and the special lights of the unity 5. You're interested into new things you can do (and they can be also other things, not only sex poses), or new ways of personalisation of your avi.

So, and then I stop, my hope is that this new 3dxchat 2.0 will bring also new poses and appearence stuffs, and that we won't have to wait other months for those things after the super graphic game will be released (that maybe I won't be able to see, due to the power of my machine, which will bring me to the same graphic level as now).

Sorry for my "rant".

A kiss to all, developers included.

Nion

Reckon the one hand controls are intentional. ;P

its what it needs, the click to move dont work in crowded rooms.... its just something that should have been scrapped when the idea came to light its not good the way we move arround now.... i will say that till its changed, and it is a change that is needed

regardless of what others think

Guest Serapina

Well we can still hope a "finish him/her" animation for colders ( kiss/hug/invit/partner )  :ph34r:

You WIN PERFECT !!! 

I imagine very well put a Punch who tear up the head of the person who would make a free hug without asked

raiden-lightning-uppercut-fatality-o.gif