3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Guest Twiggy

This is just me, but I'm hoping the female characters get updated textures. I've realised that the men have it slightly more detailed as shown in their hands and feet...

I noticed that to, it happened quite a while ago where the guys skin texture seem to improve.

The guys skin does look more life like than the girls but I think it harder to get the girls skin that way.

I do feel that the devs will improve things that way with Unity 5 as it allows for more detail to be seen on skins.

There is quite a few more settings to play with than Unity 4 that allows detail to be shown.

Hopefully us girls won't look so plastic.

I love the coming soon. So this is 3DX 2: Electric Boogaloo. Question though: If your laptop is a brick, how well will the new update run? I have to keep it on low settings all the time anyway since my laptop only has HD standard card.

This is right around the point when Wanderer starts to slow down, shit man honestly?! Can we get an estimated time of operation? I am not trying to rush you good people at 3DX chat, but I only have so little time to enjoy some dank trolling.

The new time of day feature sounds and looks awesome!

Can't wait to see the boat at night and the beach to. Or even love island in the day time. Apartments with night feature is really gonna rock.   

This is a feature i have been wanting since i started. It is gonna be so cool. Finally we won't have to pile book cases and dividers in front of our Windows. Will free up space in both my apartments and not go blind with the sun. Yay  B)

Guest Twiggy

The new time of day feature sounds and looks awesome!

Can't wait to see the boat at night and the beach to. Or even love island in the day time. Apartments with night feature is really gonna rock.   

This is a feature i have been wanting since i started. It is gonna be so cool. Finally we won't have to pile book cases and dividers in front of our Windows. Will free up space in both my apartments and not go blind with the sun. Yay  B)

Yes :) and we can play, what's the name of that game where you wonder around in the dark and try find each other, I call it the feel you up game but I know that's not it

Hello 3DXChat Community!

Today we want to announce the new innovations and changes that will be introduced to 3DXChat in the next global update Unity 5.

Graphics

- New highly optimized next-gen physical based graphic rendered visuals, which allow you to realize a picture of incredible beauty and add to the game, film quality like effects.

- Additional support for DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 in the future. (The game will still be able to run on older DirectX 9 video adapters, but some visual features won't be available.)

- Updated more physical based post-effects like Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO), Screen Space Real-Time Reflections, Bloom and Depth of Field.

- Presets of color corrections. It will allow you to customize the look of the game as you wish. (For those who may like a more vibrant colorful world or a more cold colored feeling world.)

Performance

- Multi-Threaded CPU Rendering.

- A-Sync Texture Upload. Asynchronous loading of Texture Data from the disk drive and enables time-sliced upload to the GPU on the Render-Thread. This reduces load time for texture GPU uploads on the main thread.

- GPU Skinning (Available on DirectX 11/12 mode only)

Locations

- Materials and Textures of Locations and Objects will be processed under the Physically Based Rendering technique.

- Change the Time of Day with the Real-Time Global Illumination effect on all outdoor locations. It will allow each player to customize Time Of Day without server synchronization. (Meaning you can have it look how you want it to be without disrupting the other players selections.)
Available Time of Day presets: Day, Night, Dawn, Dusk and Cloudy Weather.

- New realistic water effect.

- Fixed re-spawn of virtual partners and players in apartments.

- New scenic models outside the windows of the apartments.

Clothes

- Materials and Textures of clothes will use the Physically Based Rendering technique.

- Available RGB color palette for some types of existing clothing that didn't have it before.

GUI

- New user interface of the Character Selection screen. Now you can instantly move to any location.

- New GUI and customization on detailed graphics settings, allowing you to disable and enable visual effects independently to each other. Global presets (Low, Medium, High) are also available.

- New user interface of the Clothes window will allow the take off and put on all of the chosen clothes in one click.

- A new user interface to add virtual partners in apartments.

- Fixed deletion of virtual partners in the apartments.

New game mode

Due to numerous requests of players to add mini-games to 3DXChat we have added to the game a new mini-game mode: A Fighting Game. Where you can punish the mini-games characters abusers in an equal fight.

Thank you for being with us. Stay tuned and wait for more news!

I think they should be more concerned with keeping what we have now up and running before they started talking about new and improved .....I can only imagine the cluster fuck that's going to be ........

Maybe the cluster fuck has something to do with the new stuff, or mayb e its something entirely out of their hands....who knows we can only speculate.

On a separate note though *laughs to myself at the people who jump on their second forum account when they want to bitch or attack the game or devs. You know who you are.

Maybe the cluster fuck has something to do with the new stuff, or mayb e its something entirely out of their hands....who knows we can only speculate.

On a separate note though *laughs to myself at the people who jump on their second forum account when they want to bitch or attack the game or devs. You know who you are.

and its not like the devs cant see ip addys or anything, twits.

Well If Ash says its server maintenance live with it.  I have played other MMO's and not uncommon to do the maintenance at night.. Usually give a 10 minute warning but its not unusual for something like this.  Yeh i know u paid you money so do World of warcrafters but every Tuesday night they are down for a few hours for maintenance.  Were just spoiled here because they usually dont shut down at allA few hours wont kill anyone.

FYI: It's been over 12 hours.  

I cant wait I hope it comes soon! Hoping that is why servers are down right now lol!

-crosses fingers-

Hey Akali...so it seems you werent able to get on as well (by the way its TheLoneWolf here lol)...i was wondering why i couldnt get on myself and maybe this is the reason...guess well know something during the weekend