3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Great work ( it seem ) , and i really hope the mini game is not a joke lol . But if it is , here comes an idea .

When someone out of our friend list try to hug or kiss us , we could have a "finish him/her" move done in place of the hug/kiss  :D . Forget this idea if the mini game isn't a joke :).

Like some others , i hope my computer will still handle the game , even if i don't understand all the changes that are mentionned .

Post scriptum : 

Sorry Vladok , no new pose it seem lol

- Change the Time of Day with the Real-Time Global Illumination effect on all outdoor locations. It will allow each player to customize Time Of Day without server synchronization. (Meaning you can have it look how you want it to be without disrupting the other players selections.)
Available Time of Day presets: Day, Night, Dawn, Dusk and Cloudy Weather.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Available RGB color palette for some types of existing clothing that didn't have it before.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

New game mode

Due to numerous requests of players to add mini-games to 3DXChat we have added to the game a new mini-game mode: A Fighting Game. Where you can punish the mini-games characters abusers in an equal fight.

YESSSSSSSSSSS I really hope this isn't a joke! Even though Mortal Kombat wasn't my first choice for mini-games, I am a HUGE fan of any mini-game they want to include. P.S. if I uppercut someone off of that balcony, PLEASE tell me spikes rise up out of the dance floor below...

toasty!

Down + Low Punch! Down + Low Punch!!!

Yes yes yes, we want and need the fight functions^^ :D I think it's the most wanted function for some ppl :P

I hope the Fight Function isn't the first April Joke of 3DXChat :angry::lol:

I look so forward for 3DXChat2.0 with this awesome looking Graphics and updates :)

Good Job 3DXChat  Developers!

Let’s have a …

happy_gaming01.jpg

I have a feeling a lot of this is real (I believe I saw progress on the updated water a few tweets or something ago...) 
- While I'd like the fighting game to be real (veteran fighting game player here!), I know it's prooobably not...unless it is.

Hoping more poses and stuff come along with this major update. I may have been around for about a month now, but bring on 3DXChat 2.0!!!

OOOOOOOO!

Super Turbo Turkey Punch 3dx!

New game mode

Due to numerous requests of players to add mini-games to 3DXChat we have added to the game a new mini-game mode: A Fighting Game. Where you can punish the mini-games characters abusers in an equal fight.

Thank you for being with us. Stay tuned and wait for more news!

While the "Streetfighter" Minigame might be an April fools prank, I d appreciate if they make the "Slap face" pose for colders and mean people.

Face-slap Pose:

- Unlocks / Available when a Partner-, Home, or any other unwanted Invite is sent

- On activation your avatar is face slapping the sender

- After animation completition -> A red mark remains on face & cannot send invites for 1 minute

Also there is an idea for an advanced pose of this:

Kick in the Crotch Pose:

- Unlocks / Available when a Partner-, Home, or any other unwanted Invite is sent

- On activation your avatar is kicking the sender were it hurts
- After animation completition -> Dizziness & cannot have sex with anyone for 30 minutes

B)

Please make it so!

WOW! yeah is pretty amazing, i specially like the feature that allows to change day and night in locations, that was something asked for to long... GOOD JOB!! :D 

As for the "fight game".. well i'm not up for that... (sorry i'm honest... -_- ), i'm here to relax and chill.. and yeah spread some love around, and that feature... i can see myself from now receiving dozens of "Cold Fight Invites", form the ppl who hates me... (and dealing with them the same way I already do here and in real.. just ignoring)... :P 

*Better would be to fix up the "VolleyBall" Game we have at the beach already to leave it in a similar way like the "DOA extreme beach volleyball from TECMO...

*Add a "DRUNK ANIMATION"  that affects the locomotion after 3 beers and a permanent drunk effect until the next login

*Tequila shots to be licked from the girl's belly up on any table...

Stuf like That was the kind of "Mini games" we talked about for a place like this.. not to spread more violence... sorry but that's my opinion

I see now with the huge shemale's update, and this day/night.. that the Devs are listening to us... taking the time they Need, but giving in a messure to all the preferences groups what we want, and that is just great.. "Two Thumbs Up!!!"

Soon maybe we are gonna have some "sub animations per sexual pose"AChat style".. (like the "closedance with kiss and behind" we already have)... 

a one single massive enviroment like VLADOK says.. maybe not that inmense like ARMA 3 or Los Santos GTAV.. but our sunny beach with the LI, Boat, and Huge building for hotel, all together, and no need to use a glicth to climb the mountains... ;) 

aaaand lots more... ^_^ 

Congratulatios and Thank you for this Update

Kisses 4U all... :) 

Guest JuliaNiky

fighting? nobody need that. It is hopefully a joke. I was once a short time in a game, here it was possible. I still have blue spots ...

While the "Streetfighter" Minigame might be an April fools prank, I d appreciate if they make the "Slap face" pose for colders and mean people.

Also there is an idea for an advanced pose of this:

B)

Please make it so!

I like the slap face idea hihi ;) Sure we'll hear a lot of ''SLAP!'' around us  in game ...but those are sadomasochist will cum in they're pants

Super, crazy, amazing

55544427.jpg

Please don't let us wait toooooooooooo.....

Long

Well....... there's a point that I do not like so well......  ok it's my point of view ...

I think there are, off course, many intelligent methods to declare one's position.

But I accept that the majority prefers to beat each other's noses bloody, in a mini game