3DXChat Community

Jola

Strange that they don't listen if people have been asking for so long. 

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Pro - great graphics, great friends!! :wub:    Con - lack of updates, huge unrealized potential of what this place could be with added developers and financial backers is frustrating.   :ph34r:

Welcome Back stone age Topic :lol:

Compliments:

- Awesome looking Game with fantastic Graphics and very sexy, erotic content

- The Price is for a sex Game with this quality for 9,12$/monthly in a yearly membership very cheap and more as fair

- The Developers Work is for the size of Developing team awesome, sometimes I think they sleeps never and they have always an open eye/ear for good ideas

- stability is for the game size very good, rare failures

- The Update process is for the Game and Developers size very good

- 3DXChat isn't only all about Sex, there are a Community of friends and awesome persons

Critics:

- A big part of the Community have the most time nothing's betters to do as whining, complaining and be disrespectful about all and everyone :P

- The payment information on the credit card should be declared clear! That the parents know what kind of game pay her children with her credit card ^^

Edit: Changed she with they, sorry my native Language isn't English
Edited by Achilles

Guest RobT

I approve this list :P

Welcome Back stone age Topic :lol:

Compliments:

- The Price is for a sex Game with this quality for 9,12$/monthly in a yearly membership very cheap and more as fair

- The Developers Work is for the size of Developing team awesome, sometimes I think she sleeps never and she have always an open eye/ear for good ideas

- 3DXChat isn't only all about Sex, there are a Community of friends and awesome persons

Critics:

- A big part of the Community have the most time nothing's betters to do as whining, complaining and be disrespectful about all and everyone :P

Ah Achilles forever thinking the sun shines out the Devs asses. :)

Pros: graphics, friendships.

Cons: Lack of updates, for a three year old game this is lagging way behind where it should be, as Desirea said, so much potential not tapped into.  Cost, expensive for what we get.

Ah Achilles forever thinking the sun shines out the Devs asses. :)

Not only the sun, there is also a big fat rainbow^^ :P

Some should learn to play the game for what is it there...

For 9.12$/monthly you get a adult/chat game with social and erotic aspects on a fantastic looking basis ;)

And everyone complains and whines for updates for which no one pays ;)

Edit:

Critics:

- The payment information on the credit card should be declared clear! That the parents know what kind of game pay her children with her credit card ^^
Edited by Achilles

Well I do enjoy the game for what it is which is not very much, and I am sure when the competition catches up that I will have no hesitation taking my money elsewhere. But until then I will roam from room to room chatting to my friends or even once in a while use the limited amount of sex poses this sex + chat game has, or even I could change my outfit, because at least playing as a female avatar I have slightly more choices then the guys and their few shirts, or different shades of jeans.

As you say we don't pay for updates, but tell me any business, and this game is a business because its here to make money for SGD, that does not regularly update their product to keep the community you already have and to attract new people. If they  sit around and go well hey they don't pay for updates eventually those people will turn around and say well fuck you and leave, and for the very first time here I did think long and hard before renewing my sub. If things don't improve the decision next time will not be so hard. That's sad that I am getting to that stage after supporting this game 2 1/2 years.

I do agree there are plenty of people who whine, (normally they are ones that haven't been here long). But there are also people that want this game to be what it could and should be, that's not whining, that's constructive criticism, maybe one day you will be able to decipher between the two rather than just putting everyone in the same basket.

As for the last line, well it just makes you sound like the people your referring too.

Well I do enjoy the game for what it is which is not very much, and I am sure when the competition catches up that I will have no hesitation taking my money elsewhere. But until then I will roam from room to room chatting to my friends or even once in a while use the limited amount of sex poses this sex + chat game has, or even I could change my outfit, because at least playing as a female avatar I have slightly more choices then the guys and their few shirts, or different shades of jeans.

You found the jumping point congratulation :)

3DXChat is compared to other similar Adult Games without competition with his Graphics and Animations, Functions...

Or everyone would invest his money elsewhere...

I have also the opinion 3DXChat will for ever without competition because 3DXChat is compared of alternate Adult Games for years ahead and a update process is current there and I'm sure 3DXChat 2.0 will again years ahead of similar Games :)

All what we need is some patience and trust!

For what it is worth, my take on Achilles comments...

Good looking game with reasonable graphics and erotic content.      

It's expensive for a game that enables sexual contact.

- The Developers Work is for the size of Developing team awesome, sometimes I think she sleeps never and she have always an open eye/ear for good ideas

"she?" Lisa is the only one? Let's hope she doesn't fall sick, have an accident, get bored, etc.
As far as "an open eye/ear for good ideas"is concerned, it is extremely rare for user suggestions to be incorporated into the game.

I have rarely had problems, it's true.

The progress of enhancement of the game for the paying user is very poor.

However, the emphasis is on sex, as per the first two points. There are many, many free/cheaper games/products on the market that provide for a "community of friends," if that is what you want, and you can rp sex anywhere.

The forum members represent an extremely small percentage of the players. It isn't very often that I hear complaints about the game in-game (disrespect is another matter and is a big negative) and the forum is the only place where one can voice ideas and expect the devs to pay any attention at all. Any reasonable developer would expect feedback. The only whiners I see on here are those complaining about others that have gone to the trouble to voice their complaints and ideas with the hope that it may get through to the devs. And, then, there are those that appear to be apologists for the devs.

Now, you're just being silly.

I'll just add, that at the time I posted, this was the list of topics on the (my) first page...

Compliment and Criticism in Open Forum
    3DXChat Snapshot Contest - April 2016 - Spring in Art & Images
    Women vs Men in Off Topics
    Change One Word in Off Topics
    Is 3DXChat dying? in Open Forum
    Song Titles Game in Off Topics
    Grand Opening Sky Lounge in Events and Activities
    Pixel Bikini MUST have this summer :P in Off Topics
    1 year with Siggy!!! in Events and Activities
    Chat STOPS Working. Fix this most basic thing. in Technical Support
    3DXChat Snapshot Contest - May 2016 - Love in Art & Images
    the syndrome opening in Art & Images
    ♂ TEMPTATIONS ♀ in Events and Activities
    Make A Sentence From 5 Letters in Off Topics
    Country Music in Open Forum
    the syndrome is opening!!! in Events and Activities
    The new music stations blow in Open Forum
    long term RPers? in Roleplay
    Pre-Paid Game Time Cards in Announcements
    HTC Vive Support? in Technical Support
    Furnitures & Props in Development & Suggestions
    Features in Development & Suggestions
    The Blue Lotus in Events and Activities
    Beautiful Women Images in Misc

... I don't see much room there for "whining" which demonstrates, to me, that those who whine about whiners are whining unnecessarily ;)

You can very gladly write your own Critics or Compliments, isn't needed of you or someone else to bring your opinion to my post.

Respect my post and I will respect your post ;)

My opinion is my opinion and your opinion is yours...

"she?" Lisa is the only one?

they, she, them, her

I'll just add, that at the time I posted, this was the list of topics on the (my) first page...

... I don't see much room there for "whining" which demonstrates, to me, that those who whine about whiners are whining unnecessarily ;)

Now you are silly if you use the Topics of your first page of today as experience because the truth looks a little bit other ;)

Achilles said...

My opinion is my opinion and your opinion is yours...

...and they are, by their very nature, not necessarily facts so, once we make our opinions public then they are open to criticism, whether negative or positive.

...and they are, by their very nature, not necessarily facts so, once we make our opinions public then they are open to criticism, whether negative or positive.

Sure and we can really gladly discuss but the the sound makes the music :)

Comments like...

or...

Now, you're just being silly.

shows only this

And that shows that I am right ;)

Ok let's try ^^

It's expensive for a game that enables sexual contact.

I'm curious on a comparable cheaper alternative with the same graphics quality!? :huh:

The progress of enhancement of the game for the paying user is very poor.

Compared to UBISOFT yes I agree but SexGameDevil isn't UBISOFT!

But I respect your opinion and my is also clear :)

The forum members represent an extremely small percentage of the players. It isn't very often that I hear complaints about the game in-game (disrespect is another matter and is a big negative) and the forum is the only place where one can voice ideas and expect the devs to pay any attention at all. Any reasonable developer would expect feedback. The only whiners I see on here are those complaining about others that have gone to the trouble to voice their complaints and ideas with the hope that it may get through to the devs. And, then, there are those that appear to be apologists for the devs.

There are many true words inside! I think and I hope the Devs read and see the good Ideas of all Members, maybe not always but mostly.

A lot of good ideas have also become true :)

Fact is there are more good Ideas as free resources to add all ideas in a short time and this provoked complaining and disrespectful comments against the Developers.

Sometime we are on a point with more complaining and disrespectful comments about the Developers work as we have compliments.

And I can imagine the Developers are sometime on a point of sadness and tiredness to made Members Ideas very short true because they can try her best but the complaining and disrespectful comments will never stop.

Everyone who is longer there in 3DXChat know it wasn't always so. :)

:huh::lol::D ...

Sure and I'm Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, The Grinch and the last unicorn too! Of course all in one person :lol::P

50.gif

I'm more like this Gremlin :D:lol:

Oh damn you will multiplicate too!!!

Well maybe it will be better for the development, because we'll have more devs then!!! Lol

Kiss

Nion

Guest Twiggy

Just a couple of things I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that is a little bit of concern.

This is in my time slot anyway, I don't know how it is for the main slots when the US is awake.

But what I have noticed is the amount of people coming in the game is decreasing and it seems to be mainly the social crowd that are not coming in as much.

I have noticed that public places like FC and NC are getting less and less people in them but the big thing I have seen is in the private clubs.

In private clubs the sex rooms still seem to be pulling decent numbers but the dance and music rooms are struggling and often have very few people in them.

From what I understand in the popular time slots some still pull a decent crowd, but where I use to see social rooms with 30 to 40 people in them quite often in my time slot, I have not seen that for a while now.

I don't think the game is dying like some seem to say, but I do see the social side of it is decreasing fairly quickly.

People are getting frustrated and the mood in 3DXChat is not so good at the moment.

If the 3DXChat 2 update is not something really special then the harm that is going on right now could continue on and the social side of things is what will suffer more than anything else.

Just a couple of things I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that is a little bit of concern.

This is in my time slot anyway, I don't know how it is for the main slots when the US is awake.

But what I have noticed is the amount of people coming in the game is decreasing and it seems to be mainly the social crowd that are not coming in as much.

I have noticed that public places like FC and NC are getting less and less people in them but the big thing I have seen is in the private clubs.

In private clubs the sex rooms still seem to be pulling decent numbers but the dance and music rooms are struggling and often have very few people in them.

From what I understand in the popular time slots some still pull a decent crowd, but where I use to see social rooms with 30 to 40 people in them quite often in my time slot, I have not seen that for a while now.

I don't think the game is dying like some seem to say, but I do see the social side of it is decreasing fairly quickly.

People are getting frustrated and the mood in 3DXChat is not so good at the moment.

If the 3DXChat 2 update is not something really special then the harm that is going on right now could continue on and the social side of things is what will suffer more than anything else.

Yes that's true but I didn't see the reason only about 3DXChat :)

Because the public Locations was until this moment where the music system got down very very packed...

I know we had always a lot critics about music but we tried a lot until the last moment to find the correct music choices to entertain the whole community.

For example was the SinClub 6 months ago like a scene of walking death and one month ago was it the second most visited Location. Thank you very much again Darkangel and OliU for your help to made this space to what it was!

Also did the wanted concept of the Forum Community for NightClub not work 70s, 80s and 90s, sometimes was for hours no one in NightClub with this kind of Music...

Etc Etc Etc

All in one was it a long time study to find the correct music choices for each Location. And also was the honest and true DJ'ing very helpful to entertain the whole community individual :)

Not to mention of all our awesome partys...

The Music System was custom-made for 3DXChat and it was and is still under permanently development :)

I have the opinion no radio channel will close this hole.

Maybe lost also the DJ'ing for the User Rooms about this reason a little bit his meaning, I don't know...

Was the wish of the Community to shut it down if some doesn't want to see the importance of the big one...

Guest Twiggy

Yes that's true but I didn't see the reason only about 3DXChat :)

Because the public Locations was until this moment where the music system got down very very packed...

I know we had always a lot critics about music but we tried a lot until the last moment to find the correct music choices to entertain the whole community.

For example was the SinClub 6 months ago like a scene of walking death and one month ago was it the second most visited Location. Thank you very much again Darkangel and OliU for your help to made this space to what it was!

Also did the wanted concept of the Forum Community for NightClub not work 70s, 80s and 90s, sometimes was for hours no one in NightClub with this kind of Music...

Etc Etc Etc

All in one was it a long time study to find the correct music choices for each Location. And also was the honest and true DJ'ing very helpful to entertain the whole community individual :)

The Music System was custom-made for 3DXChat and it was and is still under permanently development :)

I have the opinion no radio channel will close this hole.

Maybe lost also the DJ'ing for the User Rooms about this reason a little bit his meaning, I don't know...

Was the wish of the Community to shut it down if some doesn't want to see the importance of the big one...

Hey Achilles.

I knew all that, and was actually going to point that out in my post, but I thought it best to let you say it as I knew you would.

Hopefully it has helped you to realise how much this community needs you doing what you were.

I know it was a pain in the ass for you and there were lots of people not understanding different things you were insisting on.

Also that as it grew the cost to you grew with no one putting their hand up to support any of the cost.

If I am right there is also a financial reason in the way of licensing costs for it being kept separate from 3DDXChat.

Hopefully also people now realise that if it is not you and Ash doing this then it won't happen as it takes Gizmos complete trust in the people doing it.

So I am asking you to reconsider your decision to close down the DJ program and put some thought into not only what you have learnt from this, but also what the community has learnt as well.

What I have seen that needs to be recognized is mainly what it means in respect of it being a separate entity from 3DXChat.

It will need to be noted by the community that just because you are a member of 3DXChat does not entitle you to become a public DJ.

That although it is done in 3DXChat it is not part of what they are paying for with their subscription.

That it is at your discretion as to who you choose to be a part of the DJ group.

Those people who do become part of the group need to follow the rules you put in place without question, that you are in fact the boss and the person who has every right to make and change rules that must be followed.

Also there has been quite a few people say they would be willing to add funding.

Others have voiced an opinion on that saying that it should be paid for by 3DXChat itself, including myself at one time.

I think we all understand now or at least should, that this needs to be a separate organization or it simply will not happen.

I think if you were to establish a page where people could donate using Paypal or something similar you will find quite a few willing to make donations.

That page could be very easily setup.

So Achilles please think about what you can do to get past the problems that caused you to close the program, and ask for help if you need it.

3DXChat is so much better with the DJ program and the whole community is really feeling its loss.

Guest SayaX

Let's also not forget that Trena streamed at Sin Club on average of about 3-5 nights a week. :)

And I hear people like JessicaX also helped bring big parties to Fresco and Love Island as well. And SammyRay, who night after night brought great music to the nightclub.

To be honest I rarely go to any public locations anymore apart from Love Island and the beach. Most of my time is spent in the user rooms. But I would love to see more variety other than rock clubs and futa hangouts! :P

Pros: The community, music and graphics

Cons: Lack of transparency from the devs, lack of updates, no proper system for user generated content and DJing in public spaces looks like it won't be resolved anytime soon.

Let's also not forget that Trena streamed at Sin Club on average of about 3-5 nights a week. :)

And also was the honest and true DJ'ing very helpful to entertain the whole community individual :)

No one is forgotten of all public DJ's and I was grateful about everyone ;)

But the Public DJ'ing was only a little part of the big one!

The big one was the SoundSystem for 24hours around the Clock with live stream functions at any time for any trusted DJ.

Some of the very trusted DJ had special Functions...

For example had everyone his private Storage to Upload his own music to the AutoDJ. Only requirement was it had to be Original Music of official Music Stores and the DJ had to manage self his content with add, remove etc.. Only if a DJ got a Kick or requested for remove his access were also his contents removed because the content was always and only the content of the DJ and linked with his Access.

And some ppl was very active with functions like this because they wanted to entertain the community not only for 2 or 3 hours. They wanted to entertain the community to 24hours around the clock.

These djs have my special thanks :) SammyRay & Ash for Night Club, Darkangel & OliU for SinClub, Ash & OliU for LoveIsland, MissyB for Yacht. :wub:

So Achilles please think about what you can do to get past the problems that caused you to close the program, and ask for help if you need it.

3DXChat is so much better with the DJ program and the whole community is really feeling its loss.

Well let's see what the future brings :)

Some of the very trusted DJ had special Functions...

For example had everyone his private Storage to Upload his own music to the AutoDJ. Only requirement was it had to be Original Music of official Music Stores and the DJ had to manage self his content with add, remove etc.. Only if a DJ got a Kick or requested for remove his access were also his contents removed because the content was always and only the content of the DJ and linked with his Access.

And some ppl was very active with functions like this because they wanted to entertain the community not only for 2 or 3 hours. They wanted to entertain the community to 24hours around the clock.

These djs have my special thanks :) SammyRay & Ash for Night Club, Darkangel & OliU for SinClub, Ash & OliU for LoveIsland, MissyB for Yacht. :wub:

No problem!

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a part of it. :) It was a lot of fun to do, and it was nice to see the public places so filled with the music we all helped supply for the community to listen to in their game hours. It was one of the most wonderful and memorable times here in 3DX in my membership! And the big events were phenomenal, I will never forget the atmosphere of them, especially the Insane Party. Was truly insane and tons of fun to DJ for!

So thank you for giving me the opportunity. :)