3DXChat Community

Whoring Veronique - she needs the money

SandraDream

(The following is part of a RP game Veronique and me are into since several weeks. We've talked about this for a week now, discussing the wording of the text below for a few days.

I know there will be comments by ppl who don't understand what we do or don't appreciate it or are offended. To reduce this to a minimum, we sincerely ask you to not read the below if you're not into public humiliation, whoring, D/s or BDSM. Also, don't read it if you don't understand what is meant by SSC.)

Hello all men, women and futa/ts who are interested in a good fuck!

Well, in a cheap fuck at least.

I own the slut Veronique and want to offer you her services as gift whore. This devoted thing does everything I want, and I think it is time to open her legs to the public.

When Veronique is without me she is available unless I allowed her to take a break, which I usually don’t do. So feel free to approach her and buy her body for a gift.

Veronique is a real slut, and a very dirty one too. She just loves to suck cock and eat pussies, and she even shows some talent in it. Let her please you with her slut mouth and see if you can make her take your cock balls deep. But of course she loves to give you her cunt and ass too. I made sure that both her holes are gaping at all times. Her cunt is held open with a total of 12 piercings in her outer labia, which are spread open by a stainless steel cord. In the times when not being fucked she wears a butt plug with a diameter of 2.5 inches. You see, this slut is made to get fucked, and it is the only thing she is useful for. "Too big" and "too hard" are words my slut doesn’t know, so don’t hold back. A hint to the ladies: Vero loves horse-cock strappies.

But she was not always the huge titted, heavily pierced fuck toy as we know her today. I had to invest a lot of time and money into her training and to shape her slut body into a pleasure doll. Her new tits and to give her a wasp waist did cost a lot and sum up to quite an amount that she owes me now.

So I ask all of you to make plenty use of my slut to help her paying her debts. Fuck her, use her, enjoy her as you desire… And please, don’t use condoms for this piece of fuck meat. Veronique loves cum and is always happy to swallow and be covered in all kind of body fluids. Drinking cum, juice and piss is part of her daily diet, and you do her a huge favor if you cum in her cunt or ass. Spit and sperm are the only type of lubes she is allowed to use.

5fmeyivf.jpg

Ah, don't mind them! They're just jealous of your success. Muahahaha! xoxoxo

Seeing Veronique's pictures just makes me wish 3dx would make work of adding piercings and tattoos to their models already.

I'm pierced in both nipples, my tongue and my clit but apart from telling that to my RP partners there is no real way to show that. Oh well.

Best of luck to you in whoring out Veronique, Sandra. I'll pat her head if I ever get fucked next to her. 

Seeing Veronique's pictures just makes me wish 3dx would make work of adding piercings and tattoos to their models already.

I'm pierced in both nipples, my tongue and my clit but apart from telling that to my RP partners there is no real way to show that. Oh well.

Best of luck to you in whoring out Veronique, Sandra. I'll pat her head if I ever get fucked next to her.

Thank you for your kind words. Would love to meet you ingame one day.

You thought of getting a whore but weren't sure if she is worth the gift?

Then take a test run in Vero's filthy fuck mouth! For FREE!

uketo4ot.jpg

All you need to do is to add this whore to your friendlist and she will get to her knees and suck the hell out of you! For FREE !

You will love it!

Dear customers, 

the promotion has been prolonged! 

Come and get your free blowjobs :)

[warning - attentione - achtung: incoming joke]

if the money is needed that desperatly, maybe tell the mods, oops, actually the last mod left now here - poor boy ashbash - to create a "mirror topic" of this one, so it also can be shown and seen in the forum area - Events and Activities - at the same time!!!! that would also suit it n ur maybe intermezzo at rp f-meat dot com/sales|offer.htm for a: house full of gangsters, lol, sry, i mean, thats was a song...silly me, and what i ment was actually kiddnly: for a mouth full of cocks muahhaaaa

*soz, schmeisst sich fast weg* bahahaaa

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg

ps:

anyway and just to let u now: penny has discount this week on

V2-Colgate-Max-White-Mini-Bright-Strips-

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27143-1390923860-8.

however, have ur fun n enjoy guyz^^

bb

• 4 weeks later...