3DXChat Community

How Threesomes Work

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok people, these pictures are nice and all (and hot!), now can you please explain how it's done? *grins and battles her eyelashes* Pwetty pwease? Especially... uhm... the ones... involving at least one gentleman... *blush* Are all of them done through multiple invites? So out of three people, who invites who?

Brun showed me how to get into the standing position, and I still can't remember the order of the invites. :(

Alright, so what you need to do, is send them both a partner request at the same time before one accepts! Then just have them suggest different poses for you :)

Yet to explore what happens if you make a chain of invites.. Brun has more info about that though ^^

Well that's still a mystery to me.. Usually the person sending the offer is in the giving position right.. But might be different with some poses, but im quite sure with two men you could figure it out quickly without accepting any poses that would kill the mood xD

I thought I showed you how ingame Arach? :P

Lining up animations with two men:

• Have partner that does not show as yours on your screen to send you bj request
  • You will be put in his location to blow him
  • Send the person showing as your partner a bj request
  • He will be ported and be in the exact location as the other male
  • Play with other animations to get positioning right from there

Lining up with a male and female:

• Same as above but try to have the female be the one to accept first so they will show as your partner
  • Have male send standing sex pose
  • Send female partner standing sex post, this will line you up

Some ones that look really good have to be manually adjusted, especially with MFF, which is just watching animations and learning what angles they put you in and positioning yourself for them that way. Note all animations that occur happen from the SENDERS location, so it's good for the one that shows as not your partner to send something first, then you play around with the one that does show, because it will be rooted at your current location.

So far, because of science, I've had six partners at once. It was a pile of bodies, but hilarious.

Thank you so much Brun! You did show me, and, as I mentioned before... I kinda forgot. *blush* Especially the order of the invites.

And Rochi---I wouldn't try all this maneuvering while in the mood, I'll have to learn it while calm and cool-headed first, and only then incorporate it. Stumbling around feels like a huge mood- and RP-killer to me. *giggles* That's why I need to learn it in advance! *smiles, pushes her glasses up her nose, and starts dilligently taking notes*

Thank you to both, again! :*